"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

Yukimura is exclusive to Hoshido. Crimson can be considered Hoshido-exclusive as well. Fuuga is only in IK. Everyone else is present in at least two routes, as far as I know.

Yukimura and Crimson (sorta) are only available in Hoshido. Izana isn't recruited in Revelations.

Oh, okay, that's how it was. Thanks!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Fates ever rely on the circle pad on the 3DS? Or can I get by using the d-pad?

I wrecked my circle pad from playing smash bros. x_x

I'd assume you could just use the D-pad.

Excluding child units, is it possible to reach 100% in any stat via reclassing (including DLC classes)?

If you mean capping a stat, plenty do.

If you mean growths, the highest I can think of is Berserker!Charlotte's HP at 95% and Berserker!Kagerou's strength at 90%. Not sure if anything goes higher than that.

Can characters exclusive to one route (like Fuuga or Yukimura) be recorded to the logbook and added into the game on routes they are not normally recruited, as a supprot-less mannequin, of course? Like, can I play Hoshido, add Yukimura to my logbook, and then buy him on my IK file? Or play IK and add Fuuga to my logbook and buy him on my Nohr file?

Can characters exclusive to one route (like Fuuga or Yukimura) be recorded to the logbook and added into the game on routes they are not normally recruited, as a supprot-less mannequin, of course? Like, can I play Hoshido, add Yukimura to my logbook, and then buy him on my IK file? Or play IK and add Fuuga to my logbook and buy him on my Nohr file?

Yep, you can do that with any unit.

Two more questions:

1. Is there a Support Log in the game where you can read previously read support conversations like in Awakening?

2. What happens on a character's birthday? And is it at all different for the Avatar?

Edited by Fastesthe1

Two more questions:

1. Is there a Support Log in the game where you can read previously read support conversations like in Awakening?

2. What happens on a character's birthday? And is it at all different for the Avatar?

1. Yes, it is no longer located in the "extras" section in the title screen. Rather, it is in a building that you are given called "Museum" in "My Castle"

2. On a characters birthday, a little cake will appear on your minimap on the lower screen and when you approach them on the top screen, there'll be a little cake floating above their head. When you talk to them, you get the same benefits as Awakening. I would assume it is the same thing with your Avatar.

Edited by fureshyu

1. Yes, it is no longer located in the "extras" section in the title screen. Rather, it is in a building that you have to purchase with dragon veins in "My Castle"

2. On a characters birthday, a little cake will appear on your minimap on the lower screen and when you approach them on the top screen, there'll be a little cake floating above their head. When you talk to them, you get the same benefits as Awakening. I would assume it is the same thing with your Avatar.

Thanks! :D

I was wrong in my first answer haha, I fixed it though. Included in the Museum, you can use the same features as you did in Awakening's "Extras" section, except somethings are changed.

Ah, ok. :) That's good to know!

Ah yes, another question about completionism.

Can captured units be added to the logbook when the game is completed?

There is no need to complete the final chapter to put in their entries. They are automatically printed after you fulfill their requests.

Everyone can be a dark flier if you have the feathers to make them one. They are limited, however, so only a handful of people can become one. Not to mention, Galeforce in general has been nerfed so don't expect it to be as handy as it was in Awakening.

Edited by Duke of Dozel

Hi,

I'm at chapter 25 Conquest hard/classic. I'd like to know if I've to kill the two bosses to open the door? Because I killed only one and nothing happened. I've seen Linkmstr's video but it is in normal/phoenix and the door seems to open after killing on boss... Is there special condition to win in hard mode?

How does critical avoid work? Looking at the interface, it has a value for avoid but I don't see anything for critical avoid.

Everyone can be a dark flier if you have the feathers to make them one. They are limited, however, so only a handful of people can become one. Not to mention, Galeforce in general has been nerfed so don't expect it to be as handy as it was in Awakening.

You can get more feathers with the Battle for the Strongest Royal DLC. But yeah, Galeforce won't trigger on attack or guard stance so it's use is more limited (not necessarily a bad thing for game balance)

How does critical avoid work? Looking at the interface, it has a value for avoid but I don't see anything for critical avoid.

Critical Avoid/Evade has been Luck stat + Support bonus for every FE game except Thracia (it was luck/2 + support bonus in that one). There are also weapons in Fates (End-game Yato's and the Radish for example) as well as classes (like Sorcerer and Elite Ninja) that give bonuses to Critical Evade.

Two questions, not one.

When is the earliest chapter that the children are available?

And is it still possible to save scum supports like in Awakening?

I think you can unlock children after Chapter 6 (for Hoshido and Revelations) or after Chapter 7 (for Nohr) if you grind support values in DLC or other My Castles.

Edited by Phillius