"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zero Niles is great for a while because the high might of bows and passable starting STR, but eventually damage output becomes pretty low. However, Locktouch, Capture, staves, huge RES and good pair-up bonuses from his class mean that he is always useful for something.

As for Benoit... I wrote this a few months ago for the "Worst Units" thread:

(In spoiler tags because it's long)

Other question:

The only paralogues are the DLC, Mozume and the kids, so no, there isn't really a ton to do outside of the story and the My Castle battles right now. This doesn't really affect PVP because everyone uses DLC to max their stats for PVP anyway.

Revelations game saves have the obvious advantage in PVP, because access to more ultimate weapons (including one vital one) and twice as many class options for most characters.

As for Kamui, you can make your Secondary Class any of the following, regardless of your route:

Samurai

Herb Merchant

Ninja

Oni

Lance Fighter

Spellcaster

Priest

Pegasus Warrior

Bowman

Cavalier

Knight

Outlaw

Mercenary

Dark Mage

Fighter

Rod Knight

Wyvern Rider

okay thanks. I know they haven't put out any new doc or anything for a few months, but have they said they are done with new content or are they just waiting for the release in the rest of the world?

Not sure if questions already asked but too lazy to search and to bad at memorizing to know if they already have been asked, but I have two questions:

1.) Do shuriken/dagger debuffs still occur even if the enemy maid/ninja/etc. miss? I think I remember someone saying this but I'm not sure if that was correct.

2.) Doesn't this game have an option to start a new game from Ch. 6 with a previous avatar? If so, then does the avatar used come from the last save file created or the last save file played?

Not sure if questions already asked but too lazy to search and to bad at memorizing to know if they already have been asked, but I have two questions:

1.) Do shuriken/dagger debuffs still occur even if the enemy maid/ninja/etc. miss? I think I remember someone saying this but I'm not sure if that was correct.

2.) Doesn't this game have an option to start a new game from Ch. 6 with a previous avatar? If so, then does the avatar used come from the last save file created or the last save file played?

1) No. It must hit to debuff.

2) I dunno, but I'd assume no.

1) No. It must hit to debuff.

2) I dunno, but I'd assume no.

Is Hoshido Hard on par with Nohr Normal? Since I'm playing Nohr first, I'm afraid that when I play Hoshido, I'll find it too easy and get bored, and I don't want that to happen, but I'm not willing to do Lunatic mode my first time around.

Is Hoshido Hard on par with Nohr Normal? Since I'm playing Nohr first, I'm afraid that when I play Hoshido, I'll find it too easy and get bored, and I don't want that to happen, but I'm not willing to do Lunatic mode my first time around.

Roughly speaking yes. Nothing Ryoma won't completely roll through though, so maybe not so much

What class does Flora get for A+ing Felicia? I can see Felicia getting Dark Mage if she A+s Flora but what about Flora?

Merc... i think, of course if flora doesn't have it.

Edited by Eriotto

If the game would be RAM Hacked, or Hacked then how would Yuugiri!Kisaragi work as Holy Bowman, and Berserker Hinoka!Velour work in IK/Touma, and PvP.?

you can do that if you marry her and your secondary class is fighter

What.? I don't plan on marrying Velour if that's who you talking about.

I mean what happens if Takumi marries Yuugiri, and Flannel Married Hinoka if they get growth, classes, and mods through RAM Hacking in IK/Touma, and PvP.?

Edited by Tide of Waves

How many Marriage/Buddy seals can we get on Conquest? on Brightright?

I, too, need to know thid for scientific purpose ^^.

You can buy unlimited numbers from Level 3 Vendor

Can we grind in Hoshido - Lunatic? Or it will be like in Awakening where "Risen" only gives you 1 exp in Lunatic?

Well yes, but it really depends on the level of your units and your progression in the story, I don't recall much info on the levels of "grinding" enemies at certain chapters. Exp does drop off fairly quickly if you get overleveled, and there's a whole bunch of units in the game itself.

Also the price of summoning enemies does go up, but you can always just wait for them to spawn in naturally.

Edited by CocoaGalaxy