"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

Speaking of Selena, is she a good mother for Odin's daughter? Ophelia

I'm going to pair her with Odin regardless, but I am curious whether the inevitable child unit will even be worth using.

(15+30)/2 = 22.5% Strength growth

(45+5)/2 = 25% Magic Growth

That's pretty bad...

Edited by Frozen_Kappa

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ophelia? Wouldn't someone like Orochi be better for stuff like Tomefaire and other spellcaster-type abilities to boost her sorceress capabilities?

Well, Orochi does kill her speed a bit, but she is the only mother besides Kamui who can pass down Ogre Strike for some Ophelia crit sheninigans.

I had a few question on generic skills!

-Is there a way of getting them more skills? I read that their classes are limited. I'm assuming aside from DLC classes that they are stuck with one class line?.

All supportable characters only have 2 class trees(6 skills), but they can marry another and get one tree more (3 skills) and choose other and be his/her buddy (I has to be the same gender) and get another tree (3 more skills), if the character is a child he/she got their parents trees plus their principal class (3 classes, 9 skills) plus marry and buddy (2 classes, 6 skills) and you can buy skills from another player team than you don't have

And with DLC classes you can get more skills (4 per class)

And Corrinsexual only get 3 classes (9 skills)

And yes Gunter can buddy Jakob to get Troubadour tree

Support Conversations that are in more than one route are the same?

As in, Corrin(M) x Azura features the exact same dialogue in their Supports regardless of which route you're playing?

As in, Corrin(M) x Azura features the exact same dialogue in their Supports regardless of which route you're playing?

Only supports that change are the Avatar X Azura supports apparently

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

Corrin × Azura changes in every route. Every other support is the same.

My question is stupid i know but...i remenber i Awekening you can buy item from the other team, after street pass, you can do the same thing in if/Fates via My Castle?

you can visit other player's castle and buy items from their shop, but it's just normal item that you can get in your shop too... and you can also buy skill/unit if you do castle battle.

you can visit other player's castle and buy items from their shop, but it's just normal item that you can get in your shop too... and you can also buy skill/unit if you do castle battle.

Ok, the system is change from Awekening. I asked becouse i see in some My Castle battle them some character have item (not weapon) equip. Thanks for the answer ;)

Only supports that change are the Avatar X Azura supports apparently

Corrin × Azura changes in every route. Every other support is the same.

Ha ha. Of course I had to pick the one example that changes on every route.

Thanks for the replies.

If you have the special edition bundle, you will have access to Revelations day one, if memory serves. I believe they're also going to have Encounter With Awakening available for free to everyone on release day as well.

I believe they're also going to have Encounter With Awakening available for free to everyone on release day as well.

I checked the DLC page for Fates and it seems like there isn't a date duration in which the this DLC will be free. Can someone check their Japanese copy to see if this DLC is still free?

Question about this "attack threshold" that was newly introduced in Fates. How does it work? Does it still require units to have a 5 Speed difference to double?

Question about this "attack threshold" that was newly introduced in Fates. How does it work? Does it still require units to have a 5 Speed difference to double?

Normally, yes. However, some weapons make it easier or harder for a unit to double (e.g. Steel weapons make it so that a unit with them would require 8 speed over the opponent to double).

Edited by Levant Colthearts

Normally, yes. However, some weapons make it easier or harder for a unit to double (e.g. Steel weapons make it so that a unit with them would require 8 speed over the opponent to double).

For weapons with "user and enemy attack threshold +5" effect, does that mean both the enemy and the allied unit can double each other if both units have the same speed stat? What is the attack sequence in that case?

For weapons with "user and enemy attack threshold +5" effect, does that mean both the enemy and the allied unit can double each other if both units have the same speed stat? What is the attack sequence in that case?

Pretty sure that the answer is yes, and the attack order is initiator-defender-initiator-defender, but I may be wrong on this

I just noticed something is this correct?

In all routes of the game if you are Male Kamui unless you marry him to a kamui sexual character one guy is always going to end up without a wife and therefore you wont get a kid. Like the only way around to get all kids in routes is either be female or marry male kamui to a kamui sexual or to a children

omfg that honestly sucks

Edited by sacredenigma

I just noticed something is this correct?

In all routes of the game if you are Male Kamui unless you marry him to a kamui sexual character one guy is always going to end up without a wife and therefore you wont get a kid. Like the only way around to get all kids in routes is either be female or marry male kamui to a kamui sexual or to a children

omfg that honestly sucks

Yep, this is true. They really should have been more careful lol.

Yep, this is true. They really should have been more careful lol.

Honestly, i dont know why they made so many kamui sexuals it doesnt make sense, like per example in awakening most of the robin sexuals made sense given that most of them were paralogue characters minus Say'ri she was the only one that i was like what even. However, here is like what even aside from Anna, i dont get the decision of making Yuugiri,Crymson and Flora kamui sexual.Truly a poor decison they should have made an equal amount of males and females when kamui was male

Now when i play revelations im going to have to marry a kamui sexual or child if i want to have all children