"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard somewhere that

[spoiler=Hoshido spoiler]Suzukaze's death

was originally unavoidable, which may have meant that there was one less kid. If this is true, I wonder if that's where the discrepancy comes from.

[spoiler=Related to above spoiler]Considering that Midoriko's eyebrows are ALWAYS green no matter who her mother is and what hair color she has, I wonder if that could be the case.

Edited by Sunwoo

Honestly, i dont know why they made so many kamui sexuals it doesnt make sense, like per example in awakening most of the robin sexuals made sense given that most of them were paralogue characters minus Say'ri she was the only one that i was like what even. However, here is like what even aside from Anna, i dont get the decision of making Yuugiri,Crymson and Flora kamui sexual.Truly a poor decison they should have made an equal amount of males and females when kamui was male

Now when i play revelations im going to have to marry a kamui sexual or child if i want to have all children

There is suggestions that Yuugiri was originally going to be able to marry normally like other characters.

As for Crimson and Flora, I agree. It was truly a wasted opportunity since Crimson and Ryoma have great chemistry and Flora is clearly head-over-heals for Jakob. Even if they could only marry those characters, it would have been good..

This is why I hope they add a few more women as supportable characters. Like, maybe add Crimson for Hoshido, Flora for Conquest, and both for Revelations.

Or they can add Ema, Shade and Yuzu as characters and allow you to marry them???

--

Hi! I got 2 new questions, this time is about online!

1 - You make a team of 5 so... It's Kamui forced in the team and you can only choice 4 more, or you can let Kamui out of the online team?

2 - In online battles, your adversary can move their units or the AI move them like in spotpass Awakening?

That's all thanks for all your help

Do we know the calculations for DragonSkin? Is it ((Attack - Def) x 0.75) or ((Attack x 0.75) - Def) or is it something else?

(Attack - Def) X 0.5

For Hoshido/Nohr/Omega Yato: (Attack - Def) X 0.75

Hi!, Me again

I only have one question, is easy to get money in Revelations ? (Like Hoshido)

What similarities have Revelations with the another paths?

The mechanism should be the same as Hoshido. For actual cash (since selling items is probably not so good of an idea), I didn't really count though, though I do recall Hoshido and Nohr giving fair sums of money as is.

Revelations uhm...I seem to be forgetting something, but you can grind in Revelations. You can either spawn enemies by paying, or they'll just spawn as time passes.

Or they can add Ema, Shade and Yuzu as characters and allow you to marry them???

--

Hi! I got 2 new questions, this time is about online!

1 - You make a team of 5 so... It's Kamui forced in the team and you can only choice 4 more, or you can let Kamui out of the online team?

2 - In online battles, your adversary can move their units or the AI move them like in spotpass Awakening?

That's all thanks for all your help

For starters, there are two "types" of online battles, one is the castle battle (you play against enemy ai set by the player you're challenging), and actual online battles (you play on one of the storyline maps AFAIK, this one is player vs player)

Kamui isn't forced in any of them as far as I know, but I may be wrong...

I think Dragonskin's effect on extra damage from criticals and skills is far more difficult to understand.

Criticals are halved (3x>1.5x, 4x>2x)

Criticals with skills should be just stacked on normally I guess

Astra: Each hit deals 1/3 damage instead of half.

Luna ignores only 1/4 enemy DEF/RES

I've not seen ignis, but I'd presume it only adds 1/4 STR/MAG

Sol heals only for 1/4 damage done

Aether is sol and luna

Breaking Sky only adds 1/4 enemy STR/MAG

Dragon Fang's multiplier is reduced to 1.25x

Presumably Vengeance is also reduced to 1/4 damage taken

Yes, after chapter 6 where you choose with whom to side.

A question about Nohrian/Hoshidan gems... I have never received a warning that I can't forge a Hoshidan weapon with a Nohrian gem or the other way around, but in Revelation I can only forge Hand Axes, for example, with Nohrian gems and the option to forge with Hoshidan ones doesn't appear even though I have both. Do they even have different effects or what?

Also, does the +wlv thingy bonus on a forge mean you get more wexp when using the attack? Are forged Bronze Lances for the likes of Selena and Sakura pretty much mandatory then?

Yes, after chapter 6 where you choose with whom to side.

A question about Nohrian/Hoshidan gems... I have never received a warning that I can't forge a Hoshidan weapon with a Nohrian gem or the other way around, but in Revelation I can only forge Hand Axes, for example, with Nohrian gems and the option to forge with Hoshidan ones doesn't appear even though I have both. Do they even have different effects or what?

Also, does the +wlv thingy bonus on a forge mean you get more wexp when using the attack? Are forged Bronze Lances for the likes of Selena and Sakura pretty much mandatory then?

As far as the Forge is concerned, Swords and Katanas are different weapons and need different gems. You can't forge a Nohrian weapon with the gems needed for its Hoshidan counterpart.

I have only played the game in Japanese and the only stats are Mt, Avo, Crit, and Forge Level so I am not sure what you mean here.

EDIT: I saw some patched footage, and I think see what was confusing. The +wlv is just the weapon's "Forge Level" as in +1, +2 etc. It just marks how many times the weapon has been forged and stops at +7. The number itself has no effect on your stats.

Edited by gayserbeam

You're right; I tested it yesterday and I was wrong - you can't forge Hand Axes with Hoshidan axe gems.

And too bad about forges not giving you additional wexp...

Also, does Nohr!Ch25 Ryouma also not have some kind of Dragonskin? He also lowers attack, skill damage and is immune to Lethality even though his skills don't indicate it anywhere (only says something about status staves and debuffs I think). Critical hits seem to do full damage against him however.

You're right; I tested it yesterday and I was wrong - you can't forge Hand Axes with Hoshidan axe gems.

And too bad about forges not giving you additional wexp...

Also, does Nohr!Ch25 Ryouma also not have some kind of Dragonskin? He also lowers attack, skill damage and is immune to Lethality even though his skills don't indicate it anywhere (only says something about status staves and debuffs I think). Critical hits seem to do full damage against him however.

Dragonvein like effect on the floor or something like that. I don't know the specific calculations

those images are tiny though it should be black

You should be able to zoom in, but here's a better picture anyway:

3476xro.jpg

If IRC, I've seen this inconsistency on a handful of other characters Wiki pages as well. Are we pretty certain it's black, then?

RW27, the wiki is using dated images from TJSBin's skinship models for the kiddos.

Here is a newer version :

http://tjsbin.tumblr.com/post/126326600308/shinonomes-possible-hair-colors-for-skinship-next

Kagerou passes down dark brown to her child.

For starters, there are two "types" of online battles, one is the castle battle (you play against enemy ai set by the player you're challenging), and actual online battles (you play on one of the storyline maps AFAIK, this one is player vs player)

Kamui isn't forced in any of them as far as I know, but I may be wrong...

Thank you! I didn't know there are two types of battles!