"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

nope you only need to buy one.. because DLC's are tied to your console, not cartridge... But imo you should buy only one cartridge and buy the other two paths via DLC in game so you can get these freebies (in Japanese version at least)

[spoiler=free]SmhOGUs.jpg?1

Thanks for the response, although I like the freebies I thought you could also get those through the DLC themselves? Not just because you bought 2-3 paths.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can Amiibo class change, if so what are their options?

They can only use the class change items that give the other Amiibo classes (I think).

Edited by Levant Colthearts

Can Amiibo class change, if so what are their options?

They can class change to other amiibo classes, and any class that you get from a special seal (E.g. Dread Fighter, Dark Falcon, Ballistician and Witch)

I want someone to confirm this:

From what i heard you can get unlimited vanguard and grandmaster seals by certain dlc also you can get lodestar and great lord seals once from Awakening dlc, is that right?

Edited by Eriotto

I've been wondering that does the JP Special Edition have all 3 paths installed just like the NA Special Edition has of right now.?

EDIT: Also what's the difference between the JP Special Edition, and the NA Edition?

Edited by Tide of Waves

Skills such as Battle Command, Foreign princess, Four Fangs, Speed Seal, do they still work if the person equipped with skills like these are the support unit?

I'm still not sure about Battle Command, etc, but Four Fangs, Speed Seal do not work while you are the support unit

I want someone to confirm this:

From what i heard you can get unlimited vanguard and grandmaster seals by certain dlc also you can get lodestar and great lord seals once from Awakening dlc, is that right?

you can get vanguard in a DLC the marth and Lucina class you only get one of each in awakening and grandmaster we don't know

you can get vanguard in a DLC the marth and Lucina class you only get one of each in awakening and grandmaster we don't know

Well far enough, i can at least abuse males with aether lol

Does Aether active with tomes?

In PvP, can I just give up once I see an enemy team with, let's say, Warp and put them on my Blacklist? Or do I have to lose normally to do that?

(this is a silly question in a sense since it doesn't take long to check once I have the game, but I am curious if I can just get rid of the boredom immediately or not)

I don't see why not, the game follows awakening skill activation mechanics anyway

So bad Luna halfes Defense, however i have idea how i would like to use it (lol)

Good to know it can proc anyway~

In PvP, can I just give up once I see an enemy team with, let's say, Warp and put them on my Blacklist? Or do I have to lose normally to do that?

(this is a silly question in a sense since it doesn't take long to check once I have the game, but I am curious if I can just get rid of the boredom immediately or not)

I don't think you can blacklist someone, never saw this option tho.

Edited by Eriotto

Yes you can. There is option to Surrender immediately, then you can add your opponent to Blacklist if you want so you won't see him again in future online battle.

Edited by KamuiSama

Yes you can. There is option Surrender immediately, then you can add your opponent to Blacklist if you want so you won't see him again in future online battle.

Oh so there is blacklist, well bye Warp copycat rescue teams lol

I was watching this video again and one question came to my mind

https://youtu.be/p-6fKEVLvMo?t=2m26s

who is Nina's mother? at first I tought about Effie, but Nina's hair is too bright to be the same color has effie .

As for me most likely Elise however colour doesn't match that good as well.

Edited by Eriotto

I've been wondering that does the JP Special Edition have all 3 paths installed just like the NA Special Edition has of right now.?

EDIT: Also what's the difference between the JP Special Edition, and the NA Edition?

I was watching this video again and one question came to my mind

https://youtu.be/p-6fKEVLvMo?t=2m26s

who is Nina's mother? at first I tought about Effie, but Nina's hair is too bright to be the same color has effie .

Pretty sure it's Elise... I had Elise married Kaze in my game and Midoriko has the same hair color like Nina in that video..

No, the JP Special Edition only has the code for the third path because at that time the third path wasn't released yet (or not complete yet)..