literally the best character in IF (SPOILERS)

Esme

I thought soldiers were supposed to be physically fit in war. It seems impractical to have soldiers like this who are less capable of quick movement on the battlefield, unless she is of a certain class that isn't geared towards fighting. This is not meant to offend anyone.

I still prefer ugly waifu Dorothy.

Edited by Rabbattack

Harold/Arthur's son is pretty cute in a aww-cute-kid kind of way, but I'm not sure if I'm shota-crazy enough to actually want an S-support with him...

also, off topic, but OH MY GOD is that Roxas/Namine I see?? It's been so long since I've last seen the ultimate OTP, I think I might cry lol

Ya, actually Roxas used to go by the name Namine (and went as Roxas b4 that). So they really are as one.

I thought soldiers were supposed to be physically fit in war. It seems impractical to have soldiers like this who are less capable of quick movement on the battlefield, unless she is of a certain class that isn't geared towards fighting. This is not meant to offend anyone.

I'm still waiting for Kamui x Kamui pairing, Awakening really missed such a great opportunity by not having selfcest.

They might not fight with weapons, but you might be surprised at how fast and graceful a sumo's movements can be (for example).

EDIT: Also, going by the hat, I wonder if she will be trickster-like.

Edited by Severian

Coming from a series where dragons turn into people and books can shoot out fireballs, I shouldn't be questioning accuracy to real war.

This is an awesome quote.

I still prefer ugly waifu Dorothy.

Fight me irl

Having visible body fat in the area of "big-boned" and being roughly as fit as FE PC's tend to be, or being at least battle-ready don't necessarily exclude each other (and maybe an untrained eye like mine might have difference differentiating fat from muscle- weightlifters aren't exactly all ectomorphs). Image-search "fat backflip" and see if you get a particular gif I have in mind.

It's no greater a crime than the minors and the slighter end of the playable cast in the series being able to shine in physical classes, at least.

OT what is this shining knight's name

[quote name="Rehab" post="3848729"

OT what is this shining knight's name

Her name can be translated as "Draj"

it is lucius in the us. Did you misspel it, or is that how it is in the uk?

Ah shit

It is Lucius indeed

I think I got a bit mixed up since there's a champion in League called Lucian.

1435092505619.png

I am going to minmax the shit out of Meg 2.0

She is so fucking adorable, ready for A Team! I love Tricksters anyway and i hope thats her class. Also, i bet shes hella freaking stealthy McNinja. If she has a personal skill of +Avo, im gonna be all "HELL YEAH"

TRAP EMBLEM

Kaze's daughter is the cutest thing in the world, omg.

ALSO SMILING BENOIT

1435106107710.png

I want to protect it!

*melts into goo* I LOVE BENOIT SO MUCH AAAAAAAAAAAA Hes on my list of units to S support in the game. I think in my first run, im pairing him with Elise because he deserves to be a prince and so does Ignis.

I'm starting to worry that the games will be rated M now.

I honestly WANT this game to be M rated now, if it becomes T, I'm afraid the censors will dumb it down to the point to where it's TOO censored. There are things I'd rather have censored, yeah, like making the amie quotes a liiiiiiittle less sexual, but there are others I'd rather not. like the swimsuit DLC, because it's stupid to censor fanservice that the player payed for. Of course, I'm not a fan of fanservice, but when they censor it, it's soooorta false advertising. :V