Amie function is ONLY for S-Rank Supports correct?

Keymaker

Correct? Because the lines seem too lewd for a Nintendo game - too lewd.

People were saying characters in Awakening didn't actually consummate their marriage until after the war is over. This time, it seems they don't consummate their marriage but instead touch each other's faces to prepare for the eventual consummation. It is too weird.

I believe localization WILL make the necessary changes. This will not make it to NA or EU.

Posted (edited) · Hidden by Florete, June 24, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by Florete, June 24, 2015 - No reason given

Whoops, Double post. Apologies.

Edited by Marros

In the My Castle trailer the feature worked for more than one character, so it's not locked to S rank supports. The lines which have been amusing people in the hype thread are for the S rank supports, though.

I thought the Avatar had to achieve minimum of A rank with a character to engage in Amie? True or false?

Of the 2 parties participating in Amie, 1 has to be the Avatar correct?

Only the avatar can build supports through Amie. But you can do it with anyone with any support level. It does seem like you can only do it once per level or completed map.

What does once per level mean? The Amie function will be locked out after you view that particular convo?

From the stream it seemed like you could only rub people once per visit to My Castle. So if you complete a skirmish or a chapter you can then rub someone else's face.

There are also heart icons that I don't know what they do, they could mean that they are the only units you can rub, or that they would get the most support points.