Spoiler: Favorite Child

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Sophie/Zofie/Zoffy looks really sweet. Of course she's Silas' daughter. I think Soleil, Ophelia, Velour, Shinonome, and Kinu also have really cool designs.

But damn, Kisaragi needs to work on his posture.

Shara cause I can marry her as a lady lol

Also love Kanna and Lutz so much because they're so cuuuuuuuuute <3 Kinda weird that they're gonna fight and probably be romanceable though x.x

Edited by Lord of Light

Lutz is adorable, as is Kanna (I prefer Male, but female is cute too) and Midoriko. I love how Siegbert looks so much Marx, it's a little thing but adds a lot of character, I love that Lazward and Odin's kids have elements of Olivia and Lissa in there. Zoffy and Velour are really cute too, so I'm looking forward to seeing one of them as my daughter in my first playthrough. I also think Shigure and Shinonome look badass, but my favourite's gotta be Lutz. He's too cute.

Ignis is the best, what a beast, he plays no games like the PS Vita. (JK guys)

Kinu for second, who just looks straight up FOXY.

Third would be Kanna, he/she just looks so awesome and at least there won't be S rank option for Avatar x Kanna.

(Or at least I hope not, IS plz no)

That picture is incorrect-- Flannel isn't a kid.

Here's a correct one:

EDIT: Wow, look at me miss Red Riding Hood. You can ignore my post.

Edited by Esme

My favourite kid designs would have to be both male and female Kanna (so cute, oh man), Lutz (also incredibly cute), Kinu (she looks like a cool chick), and Foleo (lovely design and Maribelle-esque hair ftw).

Also, shoutout to Velour for her design appearing like Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf at the same time.

Edited by AliceLor

So Ophelia is probably the blondish dark mage we saw in that intro trailer right? It's weird how she's the only child character to turn up pre-release, when Nyx is already in Nohr...

Anyway, I'm really liking Foleo, Ryouma's son can get it, and I like how pissed off Velour looks in all her portraits. Her dad looks really easygoing so it's probably played up for contrast. Lutz I can't get into for whatever reason. Looks like Harold is going to stay single.

Edit: Also I read somewhere that Soleil is a girl? She totally read male to me but if that's the case, I'm a big fan of her as well.

Edited by Lynsanity

M!Kanna and Sophie are my favourites so far. Siegbert's design is awesome too, he looks exactly as I imagined Xander's child to look.

Also I have a feeling I'll like Lutz a lot. He'll probably be the Owain/Cynthia of this game.

I like Kinu and Velour. As for Joker's kid Dea, I can't shake the feeling that he is going to be the Raistlin of the game. I mean look at him, all that's missing is his hourglass shaped pupils.

Edited by Seifus

Top 5:

1. Kinu She looks so mischevious and adorable, I really am conflicted on my female kamui run i'll eventually do because I want to marry nishiki for her or

2. Shara I was DYING to marry Tharja as female Robin in awakening. now I basically can. I will dedicate one run for this.

3. Male Kanna. Oddly enough I loved female morgan in awakening and felt male morgan was too bland. Looking at both Kanna's it seems the other way around now. Male kanna seems awesome.

4. Velour. She looks pretty cool too.

5. Matoi. I always liked Cordelia's look but hated her character. Hopefully she acts differently at least and isn't fawning over someone she can't support all game.

I really like Soleil (Sun :)), I love that she wears a headpiece similar to Olivia's and has Inigo (or rather Lazward)'s hair (Inigo's my favorite Awakening character so obviously little details like that appeal to me). Both Kannas look adorable as well.

Also Shinonome is really handsome :O

Edited by Shinshia

Kinu is hands down my favorite child unit so far, but I adore Sophie as well ! * U *

I like Kisaragi too, mostly because his eyes remind me a bit of Oboro, but that could change ; m ;

Edited by mimasho