Spoiler: Favorite Child

I like pretty much every child so far (except maybe Shara because I despised Tharja with a passion), so I'm just going to make notes of some:

Kanna and Sophie look so energetic and optimistic, they're going to be adorable! I can easily imagine them as siblings. (Good thing I'm doing Fe!Corrin x Silas first)

Midoriko and Lutz are by far the cutest things I've seen. Iwanttohugthemsomuch

I've seen people complain about Shigure, but I think he looks handsome and could be a really sweet guy. Feel like he's going to act a lot like Azura though.

Kinu looks so sassy I love it!

Soleil is probably my favorite looking child. She looks confident, bold, strong, and honorable, and it all feels fitting. Bonus points for the Olivia headband.

Velour and Foleo are probably my second favorite looking ones. Velour has the whole Red Riding Hood thing going on and Foleo's outfit is really stylish.

Probably going to stop here because I could go on for a while XD

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My opinion on all the kids:

Kanna:Meh.Morgan was way cuter and did not look so, weird.

Shigure:I like him.He seems cool.I will definitely use him some time.

Deere:I just find it so funny that this is Jakob's child.Because of this alone, I like him.

Zofie:So kawiiiiiiii!!!!

Midoriko:She is to adorable.It helps she may be my daughter in one of my runs.

Shinonome:I must say, he is really hot and better then Ryoma by tons.

Kisaragi:I don't like him.He looks constipated and I hate overly optimistic people.

Grey:He is Gaius.Gaius is my second fav character from FEA.He will be my son.

Kinu:I love her so much.If I did not mind marrying children and Zero did not exist, I would marry her.

Hisame:I am not fan.

Mitama:She looks creepy af

Matoi:I actually really like her.I can't wait to make Luna her mother in the third path.

Syalla:I really like her.I will marry one of my Femui's to her.Possibly in third path.(I wonder what a Sakura!Syalla!Kanna would be like?)

Siegbert:I have nothing to say.Hit or miss.

Foleo:So cute, so awesome, so unique.I love him and I will mother him.

Ignis:Meh.

Velour:I really like her but I prefer Kinu.

Lutz:So adorable!!!

Ophelia:I really like her.She kind of reminds me of Lissa in a way.

Soleil:Same as Ophelia.She kind of reminds me of Olivia with that hairband and all.

Eponne:My fav child.Possibly because she is Zero's.

Matoi, mainly bc I love Cordelia both her looks and her character. Minus her Chrom obsession her supports and interactions with Robin were really touching especially their beach kiss. Heck, marry Tsubaki and Sakura and you'd essentially have a Cordelia 2.0, though marrying the children as MU was nevr something I'd do, just felt wrong to me. Favorite guy would have to be Grey because Gaius, though the most badass is easily Ignis

Eponine (Zero's kid) is freakin' adorable. Absolutely love her design! Flannel's daughter also looks cute, I like how she's based off Little Red Riding Hood despite being a werewolf. Nice expy there.

I freaking love Foleo. He is just the cutest of them all.

I am going to have Leon marry Felicia just so Foleo can complete his princess look with lovely pink hair.

I am also fond of Velour and Mitama's designs (red riding hood and star eyes)

And Shara gets a mention for being able to marry my Femui.

Then there is Shinonome..damn those are some fine genes.

My opinions on each of them:

Kanna: LOVE HIM! The females fine but I like the male version way more. I hope I'll love him as much as I loved Morgan in Awakening. Also I'm happy his appearance will match Silas' silver hair.

Dea: There's something about him I don't like. I'm not sure but I never was going to marry Joker so nothing bad there. I just wish he had more confidence in his pose. Maybe I'll end up liking him a lot like Brady.

Sophie: Perfect cute fun child! I'm so happy I'm marrying Silas now because she is awesome. I love her personality description and she looks like she'll be a good big sister to Kanna. Brings me back to the Lucina/Morgan sibling relationship.

Midoriko: I don't think I ever considered marrying Kaze until I saw her. While I'm still not going to, I'm defineatly marrying M!Kanna to her on my first play through. She looks so sweet and small and cute!

Shigure: Design is meh. I think they could've done more design wise especially for Azura's kid. But otherwise I like his personality as it seems like it'd be Aqua's son. The only problem is that I really can't see him with anyone else's hair color.

Shara: I wasn't a huge Tharja fan. Nonetheless I'll probably end up using her and pairing her with Gray just for the callback of me pairing Tharja and Gaius in my main file. I like her design for a clone though.

Kinu: Love her! Her outfit is so fluffy and her tail is adorable! I can't wait to use her and see what her shape shifting fox looks like (assuming like awakening the shape shifting kids like Yarne and Nah have different models then their parents)

Hisame: *sigh* Hinata was probably my favorite male character next to Silas and I was almost set on picking him. But WHY did you give a fun loving guy like Hinata a strict son with a bad haircut. He looks boring and I really don't want to dislike him but I'm just not a fan. He furthered solidified my choosing of Silas :/

Ignis: Kind of old looking but interesting. I get a Brady/Yarne vibe from him personality wise so I'll probably like him a lot. Not much really to say about him tbh

Eponne: I like her design and the braids are really pretty on her. Kind of wish her skin was darker just because it's Zero's kid but that's just nitpick. I feel ill like using her.

Foleo: PRECIOUS CHILD! While I refuse to marry Leon, I love his son! He's so innocent and looks so insecure and I just want to hug him and comfort him and be a kind aunt. Oh how I will have fun drawing him. Felicia is defineatly marrying Leon now just to give this kid the pink hair that he needs

Shinonome: Dang Ryoma has good genes. I really like his hair and design in general. He feels like a family man and I can't wait to get the third path so I can draw my whole family together and all the kids who are "cousins". Really like this guy.

Mitama: Really like her design. Her eyes are cute but she's got the Dea feel. Just something seems off. I don't know. Maybe it's because she's Asama's kid and I don't like Asama? Oh well. Kind of meh overall

Kisaragi: another baby. Strikes me as stubborn and will come off as bratty to me at least once. I can totally see Oboro as his mom but also a lot of other females. I'll defineatly be using him. I also feel him and Kanna will have a M!Morgan/Owain relationship.

Lutz: Wow. I'm not sure how I feel but he is cute and innocent. Another Dea vibe that something is off for me. I feel he'll get into a lot of shenanigans and I'll love him by the time I get this game. Kind of meh but who knows.

Soleil: Am I the only one who just sees Inigo? I still like her don't get me wrong but she looks SO much like her dad it's not even funny. Maybe it's the current hair color? I like the callback to Olivia with the headband. I like her.

Ophelia: FAVORITE DESIGN WISE! She is so pretty! She looks mischievous yet kind and fun loving. I could see her as another fun big sister to Kanna but design is just too good! I get the impressions that Nyx is her mom from the hair though.

Grey: I like Gaius but geez this design is literally Gaius with grey hair. Nothing about him is different like Tharja and Cordelia clones. Oh well. I don't care for Saizou much so I don't know if I'll use him mich either :/. Meh

Matoi: I like what they've done with her. Her headband is cute and she isn't Chrom obsessed so maybe I'll actually like her more this time around. Hoping to marry Luna to Subaki in the third path ^_^

Seigbert: a lot of people don't like him and I don't get why. I like his design and his personality seems nice too. I'm willing to try him out and I feel ill like him a lot.

Velour: please be kind. Please have good male supports unlike Nah. I keep getting the Nah vibe and I really don't want that again. I want her to be nicer with good development and supports. Please IS! PLEASE DO THIS FOR ME!

I really like Eponine's design, and Shigure is one stylish lad.

Siegbert's the worst, that mullet...

Of course, all this is just going by their designs, I suspect I'll end up liking all of them.

Female Kanna, Siegbert and Shara.

Third would be Kanna, he/she just looks so awesome and at least there won't be S rank option for Avatar x Kanna.

(Or at least I hope not, IS plz no)

As I understand it, you can only get 1 S-Rank support, and you need to have an S-Rank support in order to get Kanna in the first place. So, I'd imagine not.

It's really hard to choose a favourite since they all look so cute. Their descriptions seem interesting as well.

At the moment I love Kanna and Zoffy/Sophie. Kanna looks like the cutest little bundle of joy and Zoffy looks like a sweetheart. At the moment I'm also planning on marrying MU to Silas, so naturally I'd be more drawn to these two.

I freaking love Foleo. He is just the cutest of them all.

I am going to have Leon marry Felicia just so Foleo can complete his princess look with lovely pink hair.

I am also fond of Velour and Mitama's designs (red riding hood and star eyes)

And Shara gets a mention for being able to marry my Femui.

Then there is Shinonome..damn those are some fine genes.

Blashphemy! My Leon will marry Charlotte for Maribelle 2.0!

Favorite Sons: Ignis, Foleo (Best Girl), Hisame, Shinonome, Lutz

Favorite Daughters: Soleil, Sophie, Shara, Velour, Matoi

Soleil and Shara are distinct in that they're probably the only child characters I'll romance (Shara mostly because she's the only lesbian option). I generally don't like to do that because it feels kinda weird, but Soleil has one of my favorite designs (I don't see why people are saying she looks like a guy. I could tell she was female right away) in this game. I would romance Foleo, too, but he's Kamui's niece nephew and I plan on avoiding incest even though the game lets you do it.