Spoiler: Favorite Child

I really like Shigure, Eponine and Foleo.

Most of them are okay, Dea is kinda weird.

Not!Gaius/Grey looks weird with his arms raised like that.

Velour is Red Riding Hood, while Lutz is a luchador.

Soleil looks a lot like Inigo.

While I prefer the first generation of Hoshido, I might like the second generation of Nohr even more.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Zoffy hands down. She's adorable, and being a cavalier makes her cool too.

M!Kanna and Zoffy sort of look like siblings to me already F!CorrinxSilas otp

I get the same feeling too! I might have to do F!CorrinxSilas on my first playthrough.

Won't lie. I love Gaius. I'm trying my best to ignore that it's him but with Grey hair.
If those things weren't attached to his arms, maybe that pose wouldn't look so... weird.

Ignoring him, my favorites are Midoriko, Shinonome, Kisaragi, Eponine, and Siegbert.
I think Midoriko is cute. Kisaragi Attention is interesting... though I really want to know what's up with his hair.

Eponine is very interesting to me for some reason. I like her name especially.

I like how Shinonome and especially Siegbert remind me of mini-versions of Ryoumarx.

If I had to choose one, it'd probably be Midoriko. She seems really sweet.

Edited by Ryuuji

Sophie/Zoffy: Cyrus has the best girl!

Midoriko: so kawaii...

Dea: HI "L"!

Hisame is pretty badass looking...

Mitama is a magical girl...

Ophelia & Eponne look pretty decent.

velour look great as the red riding hood

can't believe Foleo is a guy, but still look fabulous...

those are my favorites out of them...

the rest are shit...

Edited by ShadowObsidian

Ophelia is my fave. Her design is so cute >w< I had a heart attack when I first saw her haha

I must say too that Zero's girl is really cool (sadly she doesn't really look like him ?), Sophie is a badass, I don't know, there's something about her that makes me sure that she will be awesome. Mitama makes me laugh, with her sparkling eyes and the way she seems to be staring at a phone ! Soleil is the kind of people I wouldn't mess with, she must be very powerful. Someone will have to explain how Joker ended up with a kid so sinister. He looks like he keeps saying to himself "Why am I alive ?". Kinu has an amazing design !! I'll marry Nishiki and we'll live happy in our fox family together. Not!Cordelia is gorgeous, and is Shinonome on steroids ? Look at all those muscles ! Wow

M!Kanna and Shinonome are my favourite. Kanna is the cutest little thing and Shinonome is so handsome! I'm looking forward to having them as my F!Kamui and Ryoma's sons.

For males, I think Shinonome is the coolest looking. Lancers are my fave Hoshido class.

For females, my vote is definitely in for Ophelia. I think I may have just found my Nohr wife. However, the oddest thing about that is Owain was constantly my son in Awakening, so.....my family is going to be messed up if I go on Nohr....

Kanna (especially Male), Sophie (definitely my daughter on first playthrough), Midoriko (so adorable!!!!), Lutz (so cute, why am I choosing Hoshido???), Velour (love the red riding hood wolf thing), Matoi, Ophelia. The siblings' kids are all pretty cool, especially Ryouma's and Takumi's, but I don't know if I feel comfortable marrying my siblings or kinda-siblings.

So far my favourites are Sophie, Kanna, Éponine and Velour.

I really hope that F!Kamui has the option to have F!Kanna this time around. I was disappointed at being restricted to male Morgan in Awakening, so this time hopefully its swapped much like the male-linked children have been.

Edited by AppleBlossom

Foleo is the cutest by far.

I was really happy when I learned that she is Leon-sama's daughter.

Midoriko is kind of cute too.

Shinonome is the most handsome by far.

I'll be cradle robbing Ryouma's son when I play Hoshido.

Sophie, Shigure, Male Kanna, Eponine and Kinu are ugly imo.

Foleo is the cutest by far.

I was really happy when I learned that she is Leon-sama's daughter.

From what I heard/saw Foleo is a boy, not a girl.

I guess he's this game's Libra/Lucius.

From what I heard/saw Foleo is a boy, not a girl.

I guess he's this game's Libra/Lucius.

Whaaaat?!

Damn, I was trapped.

Foleo goes way beyond Libra and Lucius.

You can at least see that they are extremely pretty guys, where Foleo looks like a full on girl (and even cuter than all of the other female children at that).