Spoiler: Favorite Child

Favourite females: Shara , Éponine and Foleo. Kinu cool too.

Favourite males: Shinonome and Shigure.

But actually, with that boring hair, no one is actually COOL (well, some that already have hair colour)

Edit: I olnly dislike Not!Gaius because although I LOVE Gaius, he's just a copypaste of him. Not even a bit different as happened with Not!Tharja or Not!Cordelia.

Edited by misterarrowkey

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Male Kanna or Zoffy.

Foleo i actually like that there is a character who appears to be basically cross-dressing. If you are going to have a couple of same sex relationships you might as well have a cross-dresser in the mix as well.

so far Male Kanna, Sophie, and Soleil, maybe Dea since he seems to be an interesting character and Matoi just because she's Not!Cordelia

I'd like Hisame more if his hair's longer, to be honest. The pic makes it a bit hard to tell about it, and I think I saw somewhere that his hair is actually short.

Edited by singularity

Apoplogies if this has been answered already somewhere, the amount of information out there is a little disorganised and constantly in flux:

I know that the children are attached to the male parent this time around, however what is the factor that determines male or female Kanna? Previously the child of the avatar was of the opposite gender to the avatar, is that still the case do we know?

Again, I'm sorry if there is an answer out there somewhere already and I have just managed to miss it.

Shigure looks aggitated as fuck, and I prefer Female!Morgan to either of the Kannas.

Lutz is amazing.

Flannel and Velour look like quite the Big Bad Wolf and Red Riding Hood duo. I'm entertained by this

Also, post the real [Full-Size] Children pic damnit! It's right here!

1435094979576.jpg

Edited by Elieson

From looks alone, I'm really digging how adorable Midoriko is. I also really like Éponine, though I might just be biased because my Kamui's gonna marry Zero.

I've gotta say though, I really don't like either of the Kannas. Especially the male one. Their hair is just... terrible. I'm honestly surprised so many people seem to like them.

In my eyes, Foleo and Dea were both disappointments, to put it lightly. I'm debating whether or not I should marry their fathers.

Is Shinonome Gregor? He reminds me of him a little bit for some reason LOL

LOOK at how cute Kanna is! Their cheeks are begging to be pinched. And Sophie and Midoriko are totes adorbs too! And then there's Grey, who is obviously Gaius's brother from another mother. How can I hate on that? XD

Male: Tie between Bucky Lutz and Seigbert

Female: Ophelia (Lissa is waifu bias), runner up Éponine (She pretty)

Honorable mentions are m!Kanna, Shigure (his hair is fabulous), Foleo, Midoriko, and Hisame (Is Hisame a boy or a girl, btw?)

I really like Matoi, with Velour being a very close second.

None of the male children are that appealing to me, but if I had to pick it'd be Grey. And I'm not counting Kanna for either because he / she can be either gender, although I really do think Kanna is adorbale!

Ophelia is best girl, which works out great because Owain was my favorite in Awakening and Now I can marry him and not have it be weird
Lutz is best boy, he's just too cute
I also kind of love how stiff Shigure is, I find it oddly charming
Special mention to the two beast girls

[spoiler=]If we're talking most bangable then Shinonome for best boy but still Ophelia for best girl

[spoiler=]If we're talking most bangable then Shinonome for best boy but still Ophelia for best girl

Best girl

[spoiler=]idk age, but if right age then yes, bangable oh boy, i'll probably get in some shit with people

Edited by Xanek

Looking at Azura's son, I wished Azura will just gave birth to a daughter instead of this lil thing dress in blue riding a freakin pony (worst combination ever). At least my daughter Kanna look good. i only like kanna, everyone else look like sh*t.

My #1 favourite has to be Foleo. For once, he looks absolute unique. His locks, while over-the-top, look just so floofy. His outfit and little head makes him look very sophisticated and artsy, and I love that a lot. I do wish his clothes had a soft purple colour instead of pink, but I can easily forget that after having heard his cute voice. His amie lines (while mildly irking me because he is so young-looking and...well, I see him as a really cute kid, but definitely not as a character that could be a husband and have a child) actually show a lot of his character, too, and I just cannot get over the fact that Leon is the father of a child that is so...so very unique in every way. (Just read his support conversations with Ignis!) Foleo isn't a carbon copy at all. Yeah, he might not look a lot like Leon, but damn if his whole character and the way he behaves himself isn't the cutest thing ever. Plus, well, his father is Leon. It doesn't get much more awesome than that.

Edited by Fallen Cloud

Gonna have to say Dea because son [im not letting go of Jakob dangit, fite me] but KANNA BBY i wanna mush his face [which thankfully is possible with these fancy mechanics lol]

Otherwise pretty much everyone except ignis and ophelia [let the child wear a shirt for arceus sake pls take tips from Nah]. Soleil is fabulous and i like her little nod to olivia. Sophie/Zoffy is pretty cool too.