[SPOILER] Skinship and Supportconversations...(Video and Translations!)

Arynee

... I'm one of those guilty people who really want to see Camilla and Marx... XD

Will come up tomorrow afternoom i guess. MyNameIsMaurice is still streaming, it seems that he will have F!MU x Marx or F!MU x Leon most likely (seeing the strawpoll as it is right now)!

Since he plays Nohr Route, i´m sure there will be some Camilla action too ;)

i personally am routing for Leon over Marx, but i´m fine with either or them, since fotage is fotage no matter what. ha ha ~

aaah please notify me too if you can find Oboro's ~ ; U ;

I will try to^^

Edited by Arynee

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I just really wanna see Oboro's and Setsuna's.

Here is Setsunas Skinship for you guys^^

I´ve uploaded a lot of other things too, buit thats the last treat before i´ll go to bed. Would love to watch even more screens and search for Fotage, but i have my very last exam tomorrow. Ha ha ~

Anyway, keep up the hype, i´m back tomorrow morning / afternoon.

If you find any other streams, links or fotage post it here or to me directly pls :)

So... how come the support conversations don't have any voice clips in them? Was that the case with the Japanese version of Awakening too?

It's a small bit of immersion, but usually they don't pass on chances for characterization like that. I hope they weren't so busy syncing skinship dialogue that they had to make supports into silent slideshows.

I love how once you get an S support with somebody, they just chill out in your room while you're still free to rub whomever you want in there.

She looks very drunk here......................

At one point she was in the hot springs and she looked pretty stoned/drunk while she was there as well. Oboro confirmed alcoholic!

Edited by Themes

Someone looking for Oboro's skinship? Sadly it is just a picture.

lol unfortunately, I've already seen those, seeing as how they are my personal screenshots from my tumblr xD

Thanks anyway though ! * U *

lol unfortunately, I've already seen those, seeing as how they are my personal screenshots from my tumblr xD

Thanks anyway though ! * U *

xD Sorry about that, I don't use Tumblr and happened across the link in my wanderings. Cheers.

Surprised we haven't seen Hinoka or Rinkah yet.

We have, burt i could not get a proper shot of it yet. its sure to come today.

I love how once you get an S support with somebody, they just chill out in your room while you're still free to rub whomever you want in there.

i like that too^^

AWFUL ROUGH TRANSLATION DONE BY MYSELF.

I TRIED MY BEST AND HERE WE GO: MARX AND FEMALE KAMUI'S S-SUPPORT.

S-Support

Marx: Kamui, you're here.

Kamui: What’s the matter? Do you need to talk?

Marx: Yes. What am I to you? As a person.

Kamui: Huh?

Marx: This seems sudden… But can you give me an answer?

Kamui: What, why?

Marx: I need an answer.

Kamui: For me, Marx was the one to teach me courage and swordplay… and instilled in me the desire to be strong. And when I found out that we are not connected by blood… Honestly, I was devastated. I was proud to think we had the same blood in our veins.

Marx: Oh, is that so? Honestly, this gives me peace of mind.

Kamui: Peace of mind?

Marx: I think the opposite from you. I am glad we are not related by blood.

Kamui: Why?!

Marx: Don’t misunderstand me. I don’t mean it as a bad thing.

Kamui: So what do you mean then…

Marx: You said that I taught you courage and swordplay, and so I have. But now… I want to you to know how I love you [literally “I want to teach you love”]. Please, take this from me.

Kamui: This… What is this ring?

Marx: Will you not marry me?

Kamui: Marriage ... ! ? But , such a …

Marx: I’m serious. As long as I live, I want to protect you. No longer as my sister. I want to have you as a woman… by my side

Kamui: Thank you. No amount of words… can express how happy I am.

Marx: So…?

Kamui: But it will surely surprise everyone. What if they oppose us…?

Marx: Don’t worry about it. Everyone will give their blessings. It’s not just good for us… It is good for everyone. It will bring peace between our countries. That’s what I think.

Kamui: Marx-nii-san…

Marx: We should stop thinking like that. It’ll be slow… but you can start by stop calling me brother. [Of course, we will always still fight together… ACTUALLY I really have no idea what he means here].

Kamui: Hahaha… yeah!!

Edited by CatskillEagle

AWFUL ROUGH TRANSLATION DONE BY MYSELF.

I TRIED MY BEST AND HERE WE GO: MARX AND FEMALE KAMUI'S S-SUPPORT.

S-Support

Marx: Kamui, you're here.

Kamui: What’s the matter? Do you need to talk?

Marx: Yes. What am I to you? As a person.

Kamui: Huh?

Marx: This seems sudden… But can you give me an answer?

Kamui: What, why?

Marx: I need an answer.

Kamui: For me, Marx was the one to teach me courage and swordplay… and instilled in me the desire to be strong. And when I found out that we are not connected by blood… Honestly, I was devastated. I was proud to think we had the same blood in our veins.

Marx: Oh, is that so? Honestly, this gives me peace of mind.

Kamui: Peace of mind?

Marx: I think the opposite from you. I am glad we are not related by blood.

Kamui: Why?!

Marx: Don’t misunderstand me. I don’t mean it as a bad thing.

Kamui: So what do you mean then…

Marx: You said that I taught you courage and swordplay, and so I have. But now… I want to you to know how I love you [literally “I want to teach you love”]. Please, take this from me.

Kamui: This… What is this ring?

Marx: Will you not marry me?

Kamui: Marriage ... ! ? But , such a …

Marx: I’m serious. As long as I live, I want to protect you. No longer as my sister. I want to have you as a woman… by my side

Kamui: Thank you. No amount of words… can express how happy I am.

Marx: So…?

Kamui: But it will surely surprise everyone. What if they oppose us…?

Marx: Don’t worry about it. Everyone will give their blessings. It’s not just good for us… It is good for everyone. It will bring peace between our countries. That’s what I think.

Kamui: Marx-nii-san…

Marx: We should stop thinking like that. It’ll be slow… but you can start by stop calling me brother. Of course, we will always still fight together…

Kamui: Hahaha… yeah!!

BLESS YOU