[SPOILER] Skinship and Supportconversations...(Video and Translations!)

Arynee

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found several support conversations when I was browsing reddit. Dunno if they have been posted or not but it won't hurt for a repost, right?

Flora x M!Kamui http://pastebin.com/T1k3jRiC

Compilation of supports http://pastebin.com/FKbnytwm(contain lots of translated support, like Luna-Tsubaki C-S and M!Kamui x Elise S)

FEif supports in tumblr http://feifsupports.tumblr.com/archive

Edited by Suzuran

Found several support conversations when I was browsing reddit. Dunno if they have been posted or not but it won't hurt for a repost, right?

Flora x M!Kamui http://pastebin.com/T1k3jRiC

Compilation of supports http://pastebin.com/FKbnytwm(contain lots of translated support, like Luna-Tsubaki C-S and M!Kamui x Elise S)

FEif supports in tumblr http://feifsupports.tumblr.com/archive

...Is Flora Elsa...

You're welcome :)
@HeartTranquil : Which one?

Also, from Release Hype Thread :

4chan has Azura and Kamui Hoshido B and A support in comprehensible english.

[spoiler=B Support]

Kamui: Azura. You’re here again.
Azura: Kamui. Yes. If I came here, I thought I could speak with you again. Could I… hear a story from your time in Nohr?
Kamui: Yes, of course.
Azura: Kamui… what kind of place did you live in?
Kamui: I lived inside a secluded old castle called the Northern Fortress. (I have no idea if this place has a localized name or not) I was rarely allowed to walk outside, and the people I could meet with was restricted.
Azura: I see…
Kamui: But… despite all that, I wasn’t lonely. Certainly, there was a feeling of deprived freedom, but my caretakers and I were always together like a family, and Xander and the rest often came over to play. Elise in particular came to the fortress everyday asking to play together, it got a little annoying…
Azura: Fufu… That sounds fun, and very lively.
Kamui: Yes. And in that fort there were many works of literature, so many volumes that one could never hope to read through them all. Felicia, Joker, and I would often compare what we read, and it became a sort of competition to accumulate knowledge. Yes… I learned many things in that place…
Azura: ……….
Kamui: I probably only believe as such because that fort was the only place I’ve ever lived, but… I think it can be said that the person I am now was created by that place. It is… my hometown, as it were.
Azura: Is that how it was… I’m sorry. Without thinking about your feelings, I said something one-sided. Opposed to the impression I hold of Nohr, your side is a little different.
Kamui: That’s probably true. As I remembered various things about it, that fort somehow became nostalgic for me.
Azura: Someday, surely… you’ll be able to return again.
Kamui: Yes… for that reason, we must end this war and defeat Nohr’s King.
Azura: Yes, that’s right.

[spoiler=A Support]

>Azura/Mamui Hoshido A: PCM3
>Azura: You’re here again, Kamui.
>Kamui: Hello, Azura. I came here to try and take a break, but it seems like the weather today is taking a turn for the worse.
>Azura: Yes. The wind is strong, too. Maybe a storm is on the way…
>Kamui: Seems like it… The sky looks like the one in Nohr.
>Azura: Kamui… did you remember something from when you lived in Nohr again?
>Kamui: Ah… No. But I do have something on my mind. Even though you and I have very similar circumstances, our thoughts on Nohr seem to differ considerably.
>Azura: That’s true… my impression of Nohr is not a very favorable one… Even now, your stories of the past are a little hard to believe. I didn’t think that such heartfelt times could exist in Nohr….
>Kamui: But if it came from any one of our friends in Hoshido, such a way of thinking about their upbringing would only be natural, right?
>Azura: But, if the distance between us were to somehow be filled, I believe we could become connected and lead to a brighter future. …It isn’t about which is good or bad. (This line was difficult to translate, so it’s probably off and that’s why it doesn’t sound connected to the rest of the conversation, sorry.)
>Kamui: Azura… Yes, I think so as well.
>Azura: Fighting together like this as the Hoshidan army, surely finding that answer is the fate given to us by heaven. From hereon, as two people with similar backgrounds, let’s join hands. In order to protect… this world.
>Kamui: Yes. I plan to do whatever I can. From now on, let’s work together… Azura.

Sorry, this one is kind of a mess. here's the line I had trouble with, if anyone else wants to decipher it: アクア: でも、その溝をどうにかして\n埋めていくことこそが、\n明るい未来へと繋がっている気がするわ。\n…どちらが良い悪い、じゃなくて。

And whoa at Elise-Sakura's support conversation!
I was expecting them to be like "Kamui is mine!" or the likes X"D

Edit :

Someone asked for Oboro X Kamui, and I haven't seen a translation anywhere, so I tried translating M!Kamui X Oboro's support conversation.
Note that I am self-taught Japanese, so please do forgive my mistakes and correct me.

http://pastebin.com/jgzNdYCPor see the spoiler :

Oboro x M!Kamui

C rank

Oboro : Kamui-sama! What are you doing,... lying around in a place like this?!
Kamui : U, uwaa?! ...Oboro? What are you doing this late at night?
Oboro : As you can see, I am cleaning.
Kamui : C-cleaning at this late at night?
Oboro : Yes. During the day, we usually have battle(or march?) or practice. So there is only this time, isn't it?
Please don't grumble, Kamui-sama. Please step aside.
Hey hey, if you're there, it will be a hindrance.
Please put your book back properly in its place!
Kamui : U, uu...
And here I thought finally I got the time to relax. But I guess it can't be helped. Oboro is cleaning, so I should cooperate.
Oboro, is there something I can do to help?
Oboro : ...
Kamui : ...? Oboro...? What's wrong?
Oboro : Eh...? Ah, no... there is nothing.
Kamui : Really...? You had that serious look on your face, though...
Oboro : I-I told you there's nothing.
Hey, I also want to clean that place, so please step aside.
Kamui : Y-yes...

B rank

Kamui : Eh? It seems there's someone at te corner of the room... Whoa!!
Kamui : Haa!! T-t-there is devil king!!
Oboro : Oh... Kamui-sama.
Kamui : Eh? A, a... you surprised me. So it's Oboro, eh... That place was so dim... When you're there... it's a bit scary, you see?
Oboro : I-I'm sorry...
Kamui : Oboro... What happened? You seem to keep staring to the forest of night (? Unsure of this sentence.)
Oboro : No... there's nothing wrong.
Kamui : You don't look like that. Before this, you also seemed a bit absent, too... You sure there is nothing wrong?
Oboro : B-but, Kamui-sama... to waste your time to...
Kamui : Don't worry about that. They said that speaking your problems out to someone can give you a peace of mind.If you don't mind, may I listen to your problems?
Oboro : ...About what's troubling me, it's about an unpleasant memory of mine...
In the past, my parents...used to run a dry-goods store near Hoshido's castle... But then, there was a clash with the Nohr kingdom. And then the Nohr kingdom did an assault, and my parents were killed. Fortunately for the young me, I was hiding in a wagon, so the assailants didn't notice me.
Kamui : T-that's...
Oboro : On that day, too... It was a silent night... without any moonlight. That's why, I... am always reminded of that day... during nights like these.
Kamui : That's why you had an angry expression before.
Sorry... Oboro. I too, am Nohrian... depending on how people look at it.I must be way too arrogant to hear your problems out... And I don't have any words to make you feel better.
Oboro : N-no! Kamui-sama has done nothing bad. The one who's at fault is the person who took my parents' life. They are hypocrite demons(?)!
Kamui : Oboro...
Oboro : ...Ah! I-I'm sorry. You saw my ugly side, eh. I... am going now!
Kamui : ...

A rank

Oboro : Now now, I should do today's late night cleaning! Let's do it with spirit!
Kamui : Oboro... Cleaning tonight, too?
Oboro : Ee. For me to be noisy at this time... I'm really sorry, please do cooperate.
Kamui : Last two nights, you did weapon and armor's maintenance. Last night, you did a check on furnitures' inventory, right?
Oboro : Yes, they said that if we are prepared, then there is no worry.
Now now, Kamui-sama... don't stand in that place, please step aside.
Kamui : ...Oboro. ...When night comes, could it be that you... behave like this on purpose?
Oboro : ...!!
Kamui : When you pass the night alone quietly... Are you reminded of... the night when your parents got killed?
Oboro : N-no way!!I wouldn't have such a pathetic reason... to keep myself busy at night...
Kamui : But, you... while doing some helpful things like that, you always have that kind of angry expression on your face.
Oboro : ...T-that!
Kamui : Sorry... for peeking at your motive(?). But, when I see you, I get the feeling that you're forcing yourself... That's really painful for me to look at.
Kamui : Don't force yourself anymore, okay? Surely, your parents would never be able to come back, but... you also have Takumi, me, and the others too now.
Oboro : Hahaha...
I can't match Kamui-sama, eh. No matter how much I deny it... In the end, I am a weak person, eh... I'm trying to act brave as to not losing myself to my heart,... and forcing myself to make up my facial expression... After all, it's all for naught... I'm... always, being this weak...
Kamui : Actually... actually, it's okay to be weak, too, right?
Oboro : Eh...?
Kamui : When you're weak... we will support you. Because you're no longer alone.
Oboro : Kamui-sama...
Kamui : If you are too afraid to fight, you can ask for reinforcements (?). When you do not want to battle at the front of war, you can do cleaning for everyone's sake. Since Oboro is such a smart and is always a helpful person, I am sure everyone would understand. That's why you don't need to hold it all in by yourself, you can also whine once in a while, right?
Oboro : Kamui-sama... Even I... can rely on everyone, right?
Kamui : of course. I think we're here to support one another.
Oboro : ... Thank you... so much. It seems like I've been forcing myself too much. Somehow... I feel more at ease now.
Kamui : Yeah, just like that... let us see Oboro's weak side, too.
Oboro : Hahaha... If it's a scary face, then... I will show it no matter how many times.
Kamui : Ahahaha... Since that expression is scary, I hope you can give it a little break?

S rank

Oboro : U-uhm... Kamui-sama.
Kamui : Oboro. Could it be, you're gonna do cleaning tonight, too?
Oboro : No... Uhm, recently, even if it becomes night, I don't get reminded of the past anymore... The things I'm anxious of have reduced, so... today, I'm taking a break from cleaning.
Kamui : That's good. It's the proof that your heart's burden has decreased.
Oboro : But I still... make that kind of expression at times. After all... I can't forgive the Nohr kingdom.
Kamui : Is that so... but I want you to understand this. Not all about Nohr kingdom is bad. Aa... of course, I am not in the position to say this (?), but... do you follow me?
Oboro : Yes, I understand you...
Kamui : I am not one to judge, as I have been living in that country, right... And I think my heart is torn. I am a person of Nohr, but I am also a person of Hoshido. And I want to proof that both sides can get along. (? Can't really understand this part).
Oboro : At the place when Kamui-sama will make it into realization... Can I look forward to it... from nearby? From now, and in the future too, always. Closer than everyone...
Kamui : Yes, of course.
Kamui : Oboro?
Oboro : My. Kamui-sama is dull, eh. Closer than anyone... how to say it, I mean I want to get closer to you more than any other girl, too...
Kamui : Eh...?! Oboro... you mean...
Oboro : Do you finally get it? I... love Kamui-sama. Kamui-sama who watched over me. When I finally can get over my trauma, and when I can stop making that kind of face... That time, I will watch over you... Kamui-sama.
Oboro : It... it's no good, right? For a woman that makes such a face like me...
Kamui : No, that's not it!! I... love you, too. The you who always think of the others... I love it. That is why I want to save you, too!
Kamui : Oboro, I will, for sure... show you the world where you can have a peace of mind from the bottom of your world. That's why, until that time comes... by my side,... I want you to continuously rely on me.
Oboro : Yes... Kamui-sama. Please stay by my side forever. I have a specialty on taking care of others(?). So, please leave it all to me.
Kamui : Yeah, I will rely on you, too.

Edited by Suzuran

Edit :

Someone asked for Oboro X Kamui, and I haven't seen a translation anywhere, so I tried translating M!Kamui X Oboro's support conversation.

Note that I am self-taught Japanese, so please do forgive my mistakes and correct me.

http://pastebin.com/jgzNdYCPor see the spoiler :

Oboro x M!Kamui

C rank

Oboro : Kamui-sama! What are you doing,... lying around in a place like this?!

Kamui : U, uwaa?! ...Oboro? What are you doing this late at night?

Oboro : As you can see, I am cleaning.

Kamui : C-cleaning at this late at night?

Oboro : Yes. During the day, we usually have battle(or march?) or practice. So there is only this time, isn't it?

Please don't grumble, Kamui-sama. Please step aside.

Hey hey, if you're there, it will be a hindrance.

Please put your book back properly in its place!

Kamui : U, uu...

And here I thought finally I got the time to relax. But I guess it can't be helped. Oboro is cleaning, so I should cooperate.

Oboro, is there something I can do to help?

Kamui : ...? Oboro...? What's wrong?

Oboro : Eh...? Ah, no... there is nothing.

Kamui : Really...? You had that serious look on your face, though...

Oboro : I-I told you there's nothing.

Hey, I also want to clean that place, so please step aside.

Kamui : Y-yes...

B rank

Kamui : Eh? It seems there's someone at te corner of the room... Whoa!!

Kamui : Haa!! T-t-there is devil king!!

Oboro : Oh... Kamui-sama.

Kamui : Eh? A, a... you surprised me. So it's Oboro, eh... That place was so dim... When you're there... it's a bit scary, you see?

Oboro : I-I'm sorry...

Kamui : Oboro... What happened? You seem to keep staring to the forest of night (? Unsure of this sentence.)

Oboro : No... there's nothing wrong.

Kamui : You don't look like that. Before this, you also seemed a bit absent, too... You sure there is nothing wrong?

Oboro : B-but, Kamui-sama... to waste your time to...

Kamui : Don't worry about that. They said that speaking your problems out to someone can give you a peace of mind.If you don't mind, may I listen to your problems?

Oboro : ...About what's troubling me, it's about an unpleasant memory of mine...

In the past, my parents...used to run a dry-goods store near Hoshido's castle... But then, there was a clash with the Nohr kingdom. And then the Nohr kingdom did an assault, and my parents were killed. Fortunately for the young me, I was hiding in a wagon, so the assailants didn't notice me.

Kamui : T-that's...

Oboro : On that day, too... It was a silent night... without any moonlight. That's why, I... am always reminded of that day... during nights like these.

Kamui : That's why you had an angry expression before.

Sorry... Oboro. I too, am Nohrian... depending on how people look at it.I must be way too arrogant to hear your problems out... And I don't have any words to make you feel better.

Oboro : N-no! Kamui-sama has done nothing bad. The one who's at fault is the person who took my parents' life. They are hypocrite demons(?)!

Oboro : ...Ah! I-I'm sorry. You saw my ugly side, eh. I... am going now!

Kamui : ...

A rank

Oboro : Now now, I should do today's late night cleaning! Let's do it with spirit!

Kamui : Oboro... Cleaning tonight, too?

Oboro : Ee. For me to be noisy at this time... I'm really sorry, please do cooperate.

Kamui : Last two nights, you did weapon and armor's maintenance. Last night, you did a check on furnitures' inventory, right?

Oboro : Yes, they said that if we are prepared, then there is no worry.

Now now, Kamui-sama... don't stand in that place, please step aside.

Kamui : ...Oboro. ...When night comes, could it be that you... behave like this on purpose?

Oboro : ...!!

Kamui : When you pass the night alone quietly... Are you reminded of... the night when your parents got killed?

Oboro : N-no way!!I wouldn't have such a pathetic reason... to keep myself busy at night...

Kamui : But, you... while doing some helpful things like that, you always have that kind of angry expression on your face.

Oboro : ...T-that!

Kamui : Sorry... for peeking at your motive(?). But, when I see you, I get the feeling that you're forcing yourself... That's really painful for me to look at.

Kamui : Don't force yourself anymore, okay? Surely, your parents would never be able to come back, but... you also have Takumi, me, and the others too now.

Oboro : Hahaha...

I can't match Kamui-sama, eh. No matter how much I deny it... In the end, I am a weak person, eh... I'm trying to act brave as to not losing myself to my heart,... and forcing myself to make up my facial expression... After all, it's all for naught... I'm... always, being this weak...

Kamui : Actually... actually, it's okay to be weak, too, right?

Oboro : Eh...?

Kamui : When you're weak... we will support you. Because you're no longer alone.

Kamui : If you are too afraid to fight, you can ask for reinforcements (?). When you do not want to battle at the front of war, you can do cleaning for everyone's sake. Since Oboro is such a smart and is always a helpful person, I am sure everyone would understand. That's why you don't need to hold it all in by yourself, you can also whine once in a while, right?

Oboro : Kamui-sama... Even I... can rely on everyone, right?

Kamui : of course. I think we're here to support one another.

Oboro : ... Thank you... so much. It seems like I've been forcing myself too much. Somehow... I feel more at ease now.

Kamui : Yeah, just like that... let us see Oboro's weak side, too.

Oboro : Hahaha... If it's a scary face, then... I will show it no matter how many times.

Kamui : Ahahaha... Since that expression is scary, I hope you can give it a little break?

S rank

Oboro : U-uhm... Kamui-sama.

Kamui : Oboro. Could it be, you're gonna do cleaning tonight, too?

Oboro : No... Uhm, recently, even if it becomes night, I don't get reminded of the past anymore... The things I'm anxious of have reduced, so... today, I'm taking a break from cleaning.

Kamui : That's good. It's the proof that your heart's burden has decreased.

Oboro : But I still... make that kind of expression at times. After all... I can't forgive the Nohr kingdom.

Kamui : Is that so... but I want you to understand this. Not all about Nohr kingdom is bad. Aa... of course, I am not in the position to say this (?), but... do you follow me?

Oboro : Yes, I understand you...

Kamui : I am not one to judge, as I have been living in that country, right... And I think my heart is torn. I am a person of Nohr, but I am also a person of Hoshido. And I want to proof that both sides can get along. (? Can't really understand this part).

Oboro : At the place when Kamui-sama will make it into realization... Can I look forward to it... from nearby? From now, and in the future too, always. Closer than everyone...

Kamui : Yes, of course.

Kamui : Oboro?

Oboro : My. Kamui-sama is dull, eh. Closer than anyone... how to say it, I mean I want to get closer to you more than any other girl, too...

Kamui : Eh...?! Oboro... you mean...

Oboro : Do you finally get it? I... love Kamui-sama. Kamui-sama who watched over me. When I finally can get over my trauma, and when I can stop making that kind of face... That time, I will watch over you... Kamui-sama.

Oboro : It... it's no good, right? For a woman that makes such a face like me...

Kamui : No, that's not it!! I... love you, too. The you who always think of the others... I love it. That is why I want to save you, too!

Kamui : Oboro, I will, for sure... show you the world where you can have a peace of mind from the bottom of your world. That's why, until that time comes... by my side,... I want you to continuously rely on me.

Oboro : Yes... Kamui-sama. Please stay by my side forever. I have a specialty on taking care of others(?). So, please leave it all to me.

Kamui : Yeah, I will rely on you, too.

Wow... I really like their supports!!

Im so glad she didn't bring up Takumi or act in a similar manner as Cordelia in terms of having a crush! Loving her character so far!

To the one who posted the link to all the translated supports:

In a bad Virion impression: Many thanks!

M!Kamui and Kazahana's supports are the best so far... the best supports of all time, to be honest (in my opinion, of course). Fire Emblem: if is proving itself to be better than Awakening already... (although the S-supports with Elise and Sakura are... well, kinda creepy, actually...)

Edited by DragonFlames

I loved the Marx and Sakura one until the marriage proposal happened... Forever going to pretend their S support is a nice platonic a+ with no marriage

Edit: I have made a terrible mistake

Edited by Leitmotif

I loved the Marx and Elise one until the marriage proposal happened... Forever going to pretend their S support is a nice platonic a+ with no marriage

Umm... what? You mean Marx and Sakura?

I was the one who translated the Marx/Sakura one. I admit the S rank is pretty abrupt and weird, but for me their A support validated the existence of the entire game. It is my favorite non-parent/child and non-Charlotte support so far.

I was reading parts of Leon and Elise's support on /feg/ and had my head on sibling supports..

oh, is there an A support for that one up? I've seen the C and B ones.

No, I think the ones they posted were the C and B too? The one with the rain and then talking about Garon?

Yeah, sounds like it. Darn, that B support ended on an interesting note, and I wanted to see if it got addressed in the A. oh well, I'm sure it'll show up sooner or later.