Oh, come on now Tharja.... (Major Spoilers)

Onestep

For those who haven't seen it, somebody translated Shara's S-support. And it's heavily implied that Kamui is the reincarnation of Robin and Shara is the reincarnation of Tharja and Tharja somehow absolutely stalked him across dimensions and the process of reincarnation.

Well played, Tharja. Well played.

http://pastebin.com/UC1A6R0Q

Edited by Onestep

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Son of a shogun..... What on earth were IS thinking when they wrote that support? My opinion? They must have been very drunk when they come up with the idea....

Well, since I've spoilered this I can also spoiler some more

Odin/Lazard

Or should I say Owain and Inigo?

http://pastebin.com/uGqN4QZ6

So it seems that some of the Awakening kids travelled to Fates World and several of their parents are now reincarnating.

So, yeah. WELCOME TO THARJA IN EVERY GAME

Edited by Onestep

So in every game there's an avatar we are going to get a Tharja?

ok

Just wait until IS decides that Tharja is somehow Katarina's reincarnation.

Odin/Lazard

So it seems that some of the Awakening kids travelled to Fates World and several of their parents are now reincarnating.

What a great idea, eh ? /sarcasm

I just can't said it enough: it's annoying what they're doing.

What a great idea, eh ? /sarcasm

I just can't said it enough: it's annoying what they're doing.

Oh, I don't know. I for one accept Tharja as my glorious eternal Fire Emblem waifu!

You will too, eventually. They all break in time.

Am I missing something because I don't get this:

1. KAMUI: You don't remember your childhood, but a long time ago, I visited the secluded village where you lived, just once. And, you bet us.
  2. SHARA: Huh!?
  3. KAMUI: Back then... you were a bit different from the way you are now. You were a restless and fickle little girl, who would get interested in anything.
If Shara is a nextgen character from alt dimension/timeline - someone explain to me the bolded.

Oh, I don't know. I for one accept Tharja as my glorious eternal Fire Emblem waifu!

You will too, eventually. They all break in time.

Oh but I can recognize Tharja's waifuness potential, that's not the question. :p

If Shara is a nextgen character from alt dimension/timeline - someone explain to me the bolded.

Maybe juste do something like, a out of screen time quick or something ?

Edited by B.Leu

Odin/Lazard

#My theory has been confirmed. Everyone at Intelligent Systems was slightly tipsy when making Fates...

#My theory has been confirmed. Everyone at Intelligent Systems was slightly tipsy when making Fates...

Yeah, honestly I'm not sure what to think about EVEN MORE dimension/time hopping, but now with extra reincarnation! I know some people like odd plot elements like these, but I've never been a huge fan, especially when they're piled on top of each other.

Xenoblade and Xenogears are an exception to that though, I guess.

I see no reason to belive this tharja recarnation thing to be anything more than a lampshade hanging/easter egg. Plus if every recarnation line is true the avatar is mark/kris/robin and kaimui judging from the awakening dlcs. Plus to me the fire emblem worlds are always somewhat connected anyway, ie there will (in most games) be two cavs who join the hero who wear red and green. Or that everyone (nearly?) figured that silver(ed) weapons are a great idea. Or to decide to call their artifact the fire emblem, which mostly just tangentially realted to actual fire. It is just that apperently for that moment she is aware of her nature as a copy. Or she just believes in reincarnation which seems to fit her charecter anyway.

Not sure if I get you here...

Ah, how to explain... Something like, We're at war, and time pass very very fast ?

... Yeah, still kinda unrealistic.

I just want to see how Not!Cordelia and Severa interact on the 3rd path. I'm REALLLY curious.

Also am I one of the only few with tharja as a favorite waifu in awakening?

This shows how caring and devoted she is. She traveled across time and space for you out of worry.

♥

Edited by Aquaze

I see no reason to belive this tharja recarnation thing to be anything more than a lampshade hanging/easter egg. Plus if every recarnation line is true the avatar is mark/kris/robin and kaimui judging from the awakening dlcs. Plus to me the fire emblem worlds are always somewhat connected anyway, ie there will (in most games) be two cavs who join the hero who wear red and green. Or that everyone (nearly?) figured that silver(ed) weapons are a great idea. Or to decide to call their artifact the fire emblem, which mostly just tangentially realted to actual fire. It is just that apperently for that moment she is aware of her nature as a copy. Or she just believes in reincarnation which seems to fit her charecter anyway.

Well, several other characters start showing up as children characters and the Awakening crew of Owain (Odin), Lazwart (Inigo) and Severa (Luna) flat out are the children characters from Awakening. So there's something going on.

I'll see if I can dig up the Matoi/Luna support from /feg/, becuase it's absolutely hilarious with Luna realizing she's basically given birth to her mother's reincarnation and realizing that she's going to be outclassed by her mother again, only this time, her mother is her daughter.

It's pretty trippy.

Edited by Onestep

I can't believe you guys don't find my bolded quote on the 1st page surprising.

I need opinions people! Is there a timeskip or is there actual time travel!!!!

No idea. No clue. No one here to answer. Onestep? Who's Onestep? I'm Onestop. Entirely different.

1435128689838.png

Edited by Onestep

Well, several other characters start showing up as children characters and the Awakening crew of Owain (Odin), Lazwart (Inigo) and Severa (Luna) flat out are the children characters from Awakening. So there's something going on.

I'll see if I can dig up the Matoi/Luna support from /feg/, becuase it's absolutely hilarious with Luna realizing she's basically given birth to her mother's reincarnation and realizing that she's going to be outclassed by her mother again, only this time, her mother is her daughter.

It's pretty trippy.

uh how are you gonna get a Matoi/Luna support? If that does exist it would be third path only would it not? :) And of course i know of the children from awakening but then they actually are the children, reincarnation dosen't quite fit in as well with the story and a single mention by a character whose line fits her character anyway and could be taken easily without referencing awakening, is not really enough proof, plus even if they are reincarnations it is not much different than aqua beings ninians. Or Gunter being Jagens, ect Edited by goodperson707