Oh, come on now Tharja.... (Major Spoilers)

Onestep

^ uh how are you gonna get a Matoi/Luna support? If that does exist it would be third path only would it not? :) And of course i know of the children from awakening but then they actually are the children, reincarnation dosen't quite fit in as well a single mention by a character whose line fits her character anyway and could be taken easily without referencing awakening, is not really enough proof, plus even if they are reincarnation, it is not much different than aqua beings ninians. Or Gunter being Jagen.

Well, archetypes have been around for ever, sure. But actual flat out reincarnation hasn't.

I can't seem to find the Matoi/Luna thing anyway, so either it was my imagination or somebody was pulling my leg.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ considering that they are opposite path exclusives and the third path isn't out yet and i don't think Subaki and Luna are confirmed for it anyway? Yeah i think someone way pulling your leg or you put a guess together or something. Yeah i don't think actual reincarnation has been in the series, but i see no reason why the idea wouldn't be, plus i think the idea has been mentioned before but i could be wrong. It could simply be a line that is said by the character one way, but is a clear reference to the player that she is a lot like Tharja. Plus they made the adults look less like themselves than the kids yeah it could be reincarnation, or it could be just similar looking and acting characters, which we have had before.

Edited by goodperson707

^ considering that they are opposite path exclusives and the third path isn't out yet and i don't think Subaki and Luna are confirmed for it anyway? Yeah i think someone way pulling your leg or you put a guess together or something. Yeah i don't think actual reincarnation has been in the series, but i see no reason why the idea wouldn't be, plus i think the idea has been mentioned before but i could be wrong. It could simply be a line that is said by the character one way, but is a clear reference to the player that she is a lot like Tharja. Plus they made the adults look less like themselves than the kids yeah it could be reincarnation, or it could be just similar looking and acting characters, which we have had before.

Ah, found it.

Luna can have Matoi as her daughteru, and as expected, this leads to another reminder that being Severa is suffering

Reposted from last thread

>ルーナ: この手際、このあしらい方…

まるで昔に戻ったみたいだわ…

>This skill, the way she handles (chores?)

>It's like I'm in the past...

In B Luna comments how Matoi is 'perfect' she's no match for her daughter and how she resembles Tsubaki.

And this:

>ルーナ:それから、あたしの母さんにそっくり…

>Luna: You're like a splitting image of my mother...

>ルーナ いいのよ。こんな気持ち…味わうのは初めてじゃないわ。

>Luna: It's alright. it's not like this is new for me.

Maybe someone pulling my leg. If so, they've got decent writing skills.

Edited by Onestep

I can't believe you guys don't find my bolded quote on the 1st page surprising.

I need opinions people! Is there a timeskip or is there actual time travel!!!!

I believe that they were pretty much raised where time passed differently(the children characters) in a place away from the war,no this is not something I made up,I believe I read that somewhere,xD

^^ considering that they are opposite path exclusives and the third path isn't out yet and i don't think Subaki and Luna are confirmed for it anyway? Yeah i think someone way pulling your leg or you put a guess together or something. Yeah i don't think actual reincarnation has been in the series, but i see no reason why the idea wouldn't be, plus i think the idea has been mentioned before but i could be wrong.

There are many cross-faction supports in the text dump, yes, likely from the 3rd path since streetpass characters can't support - just like how there was also summaries of the chapters. There's no actual script for the route though.

Edited by NeonZ

No idea. No clue. No one here to answer. Onestep? Who's Onestep? I'm Onestop. Entirely different.

1435128689838.png

No one will ever notice...

*Is announces it to the whole world*

...Well why the heck did we bother with the disguises then?

Edited by RPGatWill

I see no reason to belive this tharja recarnation thing to be anything more than a lampshade hanging/easter egg. Plus if every recarnation line is true the avatar is mark/kris/robin and kaimui judging from the awakening dlcs. Plus to me the fire emblem worlds are always somewhat connected anyway, ie there will (in most games) be two cavs who join the hero who wear red and green. Or that everyone (nearly?) figured that silver(ed) weapons are a great idea. Or to decide to call their artifact the fire emblem, which mostly just tangentially realted to actual fire. It is just that apperently for that moment she is aware of her nature as a copy. Or she just believes in reincarnation which seems to fit her charecter anyway.

Actually on th subject of the avatar it may go like this instead:

Kris -> Mark/Robin-> Kamui

Mark and Robin could be one and the same considering that yes Lyn recognizes you, but it seems to be more of a physical sense where as Katrina's battle conversation with Robin is that he reminds her of Kris in soul and that she will always have a place in her heart for him even if Kris was reborn. Then Robin proceeds to thank her with them both wondering why they said the things they said. This doesn't happen with Female Robin and the same applies with Tiki's supports. But anyway on the topic of Mark/Robin the reason for the tactician from FE7 is that he could have stumbled upon the outrealm gate and then goes to FE13 and loses his memory again. This would explain his absence in FE6 and not being there to help Roy or Liina who can be their godfather, especially when none of the nations could find him for his tactical prowess. Robin's mother fled with her son to the outrealm gate and lived the rest of their life their in peace, but then in time his mother must have succumb to death through battle (brigands) or sickness otherwise (this seems to be a running theme for the mothers in that world).

I believe that they were pretty much raised where time passed differently(the children characters) in a place away from the war,no this is not something I made up,I believe I read that somewhere,xD

Actually, Kanna mentions "another world".

This heavily implies there is time travel and alt dimensions.

Timeskip isn't actually relevant for nextgen characters. During Camilla and M AVATAR's S rank support, Camilla and Avatar speaks of both happily marrying etc after the war ends. No consummation occurred before war ended.

Do you have Corrin and Matio's S-Support Conversation? Interested if it is as good as !Not Tharja's.

No, but here's Luna's.

KAMUI: Oh, Luna. Thanks for coming.

LUNA: Well? What is it? I'm kinda busy here.

KAMUI: With what?

LUNA: Well, we couldn't find any decent cloth when we went out shopping, right? Since then, I've been going around to all the stores, but I haven't found anything good. So, I've gotta go out hunting for cloth again. I'll make it a success this time.

KAMUI: Well, uh, you don't have to. I already did that.

LUNA: Huh?

KAMUI: Here.

LUNA: It's... a purplish-red fabric with a cherry blossom design...

KAMUI: Just like the yukata you lost. I had it custom-made at the shop. I was hoping to make it into a kimono, for you.

LUNA: Uh, a kimono? Why? I'm trying to make a yukata, not a kimono.

KAMUI: Luna, I want to marry you.

LUNA: W-what!?

KAMUI: I want you to wear that kimono for our wedding.

LUNA: Are... are you stupid or something!? Do you really understand what you're saying!?

KAMUI: Of course I do. I'm totally serious. I love you, Luna. Please, marry me.

LUNA: Come on, stop that... I-I'm happy to hear that... but I just can't...

KAMUI: Why not?

LUNA: I have to leave... There's this enemy I have to defeat here, and once I do that, I'm going back... Back to where everyone's waiting for me...

KAMUI: What do you mean?

LUNA: Hmm... what to do... could you let me see that fabric for a bit?

KAMUI: Sure thing.

LUNA: ... It really is an amazing fabric. It's so pretty... Would it bring me happiness... to wear a kimono made from it...?

Fine then, I suppose I can wear a kimono to the... ceremony.

KAMUI: Luna! Does that mean...

LUNA: Yeah, I also... well uh... I... I like you too... so I... I'll accept your proposal.

KAMUI: Really!? Thank you... Luna.

LUNA: I can worry about returning after that's taken care of. But in return... you'd better make me happy, or you'll regret it!

KAMUI: O-of course! I'll make you the happiest woman in the world. I promise.

LUNA: In the world... alright then. I love being first. Make me happy beyond compare. Enough to make me grateful from the bottom of my heart that I got to come here.

You know, I'm reading this piece of dialogue (thanks btw), and I was thinking that damn, she is less BS tsuntsun that I expected.

You know, I'm reading this piece of dialogue (thanks btw), and I was thinking that damn, she is less BS tsuntsun that I expected.

I guess having some time outside her mother's shadow and not fighting an evil dragon was good for her?

Dunno. Still waiting on dem Aqua supports.

Each Lord is confirmed to be the reincarnation of the Lord of the previous game /spoiler. :p

Chrom is the reincarnation of Ike.... Or Micky. whatatwist

... I jest, I jest. xD

Edited by B.Leu

There's a moment where the writers have to do their job right. :/

But yeah, it wouldn't surprime me too, no matter how horrible this would be.

Am I missing something because I don't get this:

1. KAMUI: You don't remember your childhood, but a long time ago, I visited the secluded village where you lived, just once. And, you bet us.
  2. SHARA: Huh!?
  3. KAMUI: Back then... you were a bit different from the way you are now. You were a restless and fickle little girl, who would get interested in anything.
If Shara is a nextgen character from alt dimension/timeline - someone explain to me the bolded.

inb4 the paradox theory is true

inb4 Kamui has memories from alternate dimensions

inb4 FE: Fates is in the universe of Blazblue

Edited by Alphonetic