Online multiplayer

Icy Toast

Oh yeah, a tourney sounds cool. Now all the tier lists and eugenics/min-maxing is going to be even more rampant, huh? I can dig it.

Edited by MajorMajora

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This gives me an idea.

The First Ever Serenes Forest FE: Fates Tournament!!!!!

This needs to be done.

I like the way you think! Now we can finally find out who Serene's greatest tactition is!!!

This gives me an idea.

This needs to be done.

Sign me up! I would guess it would have to have rulesets though to address which version since Nohr has limited grinding and such, right?

This gives me an idea.

This needs to be done.

This is going to be awesome, I hope Nohr has a post game grinding able bit because other wise I'll have to blitz through Hoshindo and Nohr.

But I will have victory upon that day, uses chrome spray paint.

WITNESS ME! I LIVE, I DIE, I LIVE AGAIN! I SHALL RIDE INTO THE GATES OF VALHALLA SHINY AND CHROME!

Battle-harden veterans will be vastly outnumbered by newer fans, I hope these poor fellows had already pick a god and pray. Gonna train on Awakening's Lunatic + in preparation for the multi-player.

I agreed that we should host a tournament here at the serenesforest. We should have elimination bracket and then some Best of # series for quarters, semis and the final.

This gives me an idea.

This needs to be done.

+1

It will be awsome if Serenes Forest can set up weekly tourneys. Mod's pairing up users based on their timezones/regions/class etc..

Battle-harden veterans will be vastly outnumbered by newer fans, I hope these poor fellows had already pick a god and pray. Gonna train on Awakening's Lunatic + in preparation for the multi-player.

I agreed that we should host a tournament here at the serenesforest. We should have elimination bracket and then some Best of # series for quarters, semis and the final.

Cause I started with awakening I'm not too experienced. But hey I would like to be able to simply change awakenings difficulty to lunatic +. Since I would have to do everything again. But hey I would love to compete. Maybe I'll have a chance and overall it'll be fun

Cause I started with awakening I'm not too experienced. But hey I would like to be able to simply change awakenings difficulty to lunatic +. Since I would have to do everything again. But hey I would love to compete. Maybe I'll have a chance and overall it'll be fun

Woah my post wasn't in any shapes or forms to mock newer fans/casual players, I will side with newer fans/casuals against annoying elitist veterans anytime. I hope you didn't get offended.

My friend and I each has a copy of FE:A, one is the UK version and the other is the US version and we can't Dual Battle due to region lock.

Does FE:F have region lock when it comes to multiplayer also? I suppose online battles aren't (hopefully), but what about local battles and most importantly, 3DS friend list battles?

So about the online multiplayer, I tested it on a hacked 3ds and is the team that you go against always random?

I tested it early on after I completed chapter 7, and I was level 6-10 with my units, and I went against a team of lv 35-45.....

So guessing if you want to do online you should always be near end game then?

Woah my post wasn't in any shapes or forms to mock newer fans/casual players, I will side with newer fans/casuals against annoying elitist veterans anytime. I hope you didn't get offended.

Ah no problem. I wasn't offended ;-)

My friend and I each has a copy of FE:A, one is the UK version and the other is the US version and we can't Dual Battle due to region lock.

Does FE:F have region lock when it comes to multiplayer also? I suppose online battles aren't (hopefully), but what about local battles and most importantly, 3DS friend list battles?

Sorry, we don't know because Fates is only available in one region right now XD

I hope it's region-inclusive, but I won't get my hope up.

I really like the idea of a Fates tourney.
Problem is, I won't be getting a copy until the game gets its international release in 2016.

Since there was a one year release in Awakening between its initial release in Japan and its international release,

I'm guessing the wait-time will be comparable for Fates as well.

At least I can use the time to theorycraft and see what everyone comes up with.

yess finally got my internet to connect to my 3ds ><

my team is nowhere near done (I'm just casual playing my first time still), but would love to visit castles and battle or whatnot ! * U *

FC is 3840 - 8935 - 3999

There are settings you can change so you'll get more of a fair fight. Though if you leave it set on default, then yeah you'll just get whoever is out there.

Any chance you know what options set it so it's more of a fair fight?

Hmm.... a possible tourney... online... SF.... Seems that no resets run will come in handy for this.

Seems like it's time to redeem Rinka.

Other then that, it still seems fun.

Edited by DualMix

I would love to see more streams or videos of this mode. Anyone willing to try uploading some? Or know of a stream/channel with some videos of the pvp multiplayer? :D

Yeah reading the "A Guide to Understanding the Menus in Fire Emblem Fates"

I don't see any option to get matched up with a evenly leveled player... I did both the Random Normal & Random Limited battles and got matched up with people way higher level than I was...