So, small question about Draj...

Irall12

Well, she isn't a playable Unit through ;-; ...

(I literally just made an account here because this is really important to me and I'd really like to know aah ;-; )

Where is this confirmed? In the in-game files people found a critical cut-in sprite for her, something that the other major NPCs don't have (or at least, not from what I saw after going through them three or four times).

(And I know the Wiki isn't the most trusted of sources at hectic times like this, but even it lists her as a playable unit...I want to have hope!)

(I literally just made an account here because this is really important to me and I'd really like to know aah ;-; )

Where is this confirmed? In the in-game files people found a critical cut-in sprite for her, something that the other major NPCs don't have (or at least, not from what I saw after going through them three or four times).

(And I know the Wiki isn't the most trusted of sources at hectic times like this, but even it lists her as a playable unit...I want to have hope!)

Ryoma's pops had one, and unless they are pulling some bullshit Emmeryn stuff, he's very dead, so it's probably just for story reasons. Edited by JothTheConqueror

Validar had a crit cut-in in Awakening, so that's not really any evidence of her being playable. Apparently she has no support or skinship data in the game, so it looks like it's curtains for her.

That's...probably the most disappointing thing I've heard, wow. Ryoma's dad I can understand why he'd have a crit cut-in image (I mean, I'd assume he'd be important to the plot, like Validar was), so it's only more curious as to why she has one... Well, thank you all for the responses!

She apparently is a playable character strictly on the Nohr route.

Do you have any screens or video to back that up? Vincent said earlier today that she and Nacht weren't playable.

Do you have any screens or video to back that up? Vincent said earlier today that she and Nacht weren't playable.

I unfortunately do not, but all of /feg/ is claiming that she is, mainly because she has her own class, class growths, bases, growths, skill, and critical strike face. However she lacks the amie files so it's sort of unknown for now. I can't claim with certitude that she is a playable character but either way, I wouldn't be surprised.

Edited by Chastlily

Man I hope they do the thing where we get bonus maps to recruit characters like Gangrel or Priam in Awakening! I hope we get Draj, Nacht, Lala and Ganz although it wouldn't make sense for some of them to be on Hoshido