Does Camilla get angry when you touch her somewhere?

ninjapokemon

I heard somewhere that you cannot touch her around the chest area (thanks the heavens). I doubt IS would implement unhappiness in EmblemAmie

Edit:

No, you can't rub any character's breasts.

She might get mad if you poke her eye, though.

I saw on a stream that you can rub some female characters at the chest area, like Azura.

Edited by Chastlily

I heard somewhere that you cannot touch her around the chest area (thanks the heavens). I doubt IS would implement unhappiness in EmblemAmie

Edit:

I saw on a stream that you can rub some female characters at the chest area, like Azura.

The stream I watched attempted (or at least he said he attempted) to rub Azura in the chest area, but apparently he could only interact above the chest and a bit under the collarbone area, same with Camilia.

Though people speculating that MAYBE you can if you get a higher support, but I don't think anyone has proof yet to deny/approve it.

Edited by Xanek

I think Camilla will enjoy any rubbing from Avatar. The S-Rank support with Avatar really shows just how much Camilla loves you. You're her first everything basically. First love, first "breakup", etc.

Why cannot her chest be rubbed? S-Rank is lovers after all.

You pervs shouldn't be allowed to touch them anyways!! Jk fanservice is great when it's used to convey something and has a point outside of giving you a hard-on.

Fixed that for you.

Has it been visually confirmed by fans that Camilla has the most bountiful harvests of all characters in this game? Because the other one I can think of that rivals Camilla is Kagerou but she doesn't have as sexy a personality.

I eagerly await the summer beach DLC and Camilla will be the best character.

Edited by ninjapokemon

Male players just love camilla don't they? I admit she has a very very caring personality.

And of course, the player is camilla'a first love. You guys love beautiful ladies with pure love for you and only for you!

You don't like Camilla I am sad there another non Camilla fan but you can't please every one. But it confirm Kamui Camilla first love.

So, basically,you can rub everybody's chest, female characters included, except Camilla ?

Dat logic.

Whoa this is totally not true!

Camilla LOVES YOU and your her FIRST LOVE. She even goes so far as saying she would be heartbRoKEnNN if you chose another woman.

But no chest rubbing? You jest sir!