What's with all the Takumi hate

SpeedB00st

He the only siblings being a bit of ass toward you, most Chinese fans dislike Takumi for that but i don't what other fans think of him.

Edited by Awakener_

Apparently its some story reason, but I don't even think that's really justification for the hate. Plus he has a fair bit of justification for the mistrust anyways, its realistic and people tend to not like more realistic characters.

Plus dude has a cool design and actual good bases for an archer.

Edited by Jedi

It's obviously because everything is his fault! #blametakumi

Honestly I don't think people genuinely hate him. It just became a meme to target him. Like I have nothing against him but I still think it's funny.

It's because everyone's drunk

In all seriousness, it's probably what the others have said. And apparently some in-joke on one of the streams.

It's because he gave everyone dragon aids. Essentially it started as a joke on one of the streams and just went out of control from there (I think it was Hamayama's{sp} stream to be specific).

How does he not like Avatar?????????? This I need to know. Serious question.

Because he's not entirely sure that someone raisedby Nohr will stand with Hoshido when the chips are down.

And he's quite right, given that the Nohr route is a thing.

He's fun to make fun of. I mean, he's our little brother after all. What reason have you to not give that little snot a noogie?

Because he doesn't trip over himself in adoration of the glorious player insert.

Also his Nohrian counterpart is freaking Leon, anybody would seem lacking in comparison.

He looks like a pretty decent archer for a change, and you can even instapromote him for a mount and 1~2 range combat with shurikens. Too bad his high skill stat won't help him activate any skl% abilities in-battle.

Also his Nohrian counterpart is freaking Leon, anybody would seem lacking in comparison.

^ This.

Also yeah I gotta say in all the pre release material so far he's looked properly grumpy nearly all the time. I don't demand rainbows and unicorns all the time but damn Takumi crack a smile once in a while.

Takumi is my favorite Hoshido sibling.
I probably like him more than Camilla too (as you might have noticed I am biased towards Nohr). His hatred is actually interesting and reminds me of Jugdral.

Still sorta bummed you can rub his dislikes away.

Here's how it happened:

Something happens to Takumi and he can't participate in a couple of battles.

The first battle he couldn't participate in dragged on forever, so somebody suggested it was Takumi's fault.

It then snowballed from there.

(Also, he tries to kill Elise in the Nohr route).

And of course, this.

He just doesn't live up to the standard the other characters have. :p

Here's how it happened:

Something happens to Takumi and he can't participate in a couple of battles.

The first battle he couldn't participate in dragged on forever, so somebody suggested it was Takumi's fault.

It then snowballed from there.

(Also, he tries to kill Elise in the Nohr route).

And of course, this.

'tries' ? Does that mean he failed ?...
Still what a jerk. :-(

Edited by B.Leu