Fire Emblem Fates Weapons/Items Thread

Bovinian

To be honest, it better. It's your only reward for having an S rank in staves besides 1 point more of healing. Especially since it is useless in Casual and Phoenix mode.

Does it work on those modes? Because it could be used on casual just to prevent you from losing a fighter, wouldn't be gamebreakinig but it would be a bit helpful if you end up losing someone really good you need on the current map. Of course its low use and get time means it is basically for final chapter use and and maybe PvP only, but i think that is kinda the point.

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does it work on those modes? Because it could be used on casual just to prevent you from losing a fighter, wouldn't be gamebreakinig but it would be a bit helpful if you end up losing someone really good you need on the current map. Of course its low use and get time means it is basically for final chapter use and and maybe PvP only, but i think that is kinda the point.

I haven't played Phoenix mode to the point where you'd get Bifrost (has anyone played Phoenix mode for more than a chapter?) but it seems really, really pointless. Since characters can't stay dead for more than one turn, they would presumably have to get themselves killed in Player Phase for Bifrost to do anything. And then you'd be better of just waiting a turn...

Then again, everything is pointless in Phoenix mode, like healing and units and moving and stats and holding your 3DS

Edited by gayserbeam

I never said anything about using bifrost on Fenix mode I I was talking about just casual mode for usage and how i might not be useless on that mode. I just also asked if it worked on non classic modes

I suppose I was replying more to Psyruby.

But it does work on Casual mode. It lets you revive them right away instead of waiting till the next chapter. Still not super-useful.

What is with Zero's Sadist Bow? Why would you want it? Do you need 1 HP for Capture or something?

That's like asking why anyone would want to use the Radish as a Katana.

The bow is like a joke weapon; it has its perks, but it's rather useless.

Edited by Leif

What is with Zero's Sadist Bow? Why would you want it? Do you need 1 HP for Capture or something?

I guess it would help with grinding some units.

That's like asking why anyone would want to use the Radish as a Katana.

The bow is like a joke weapon; it has its perks, but it's rather useless.

So funny thing about the joke weapons. They are actually as good as Silver Weapons when evaluating based on statistics. They give +10 Hit, Avoid, and Crit Evade comparable to Bronze weapons, but don't have the drawback of no crits or skills. Don't get me wrong, you'd still never use them, but the joke is that they are good weapons from a statistical point of view.

Edited by Psyruby

So funny thing about the joke weapons. They are actually as good as Silver Weapons when evaluating based on statistics. They give +10 Hit, Avoid, and Crit Evade comparable to Bronze weapons, but don't have the drawback of no crits or skills. Don't get me wrong, you'd still never use them, but the joke is that they are good weapons from a statistical point of view.

If they aren't as good as Silver weapons, but the statistics say they are, the statistics are not accurately measuring weapon quality.

Also it looks like they have the same Crit Evade as Bronze, not more. And they have a fair bit less Mt.

If they aren't as good as Silver weapons, but the statistics say they are, the statistics are not accurately measuring weapon quality.

Also it looks like they have the same Crit Evade as Bronze, not more. And they have a fair bit less Mt.

I meant they are comparable to Bronze weapons in the fact that they pretty much do what Bronze is supposed to do, but slightly better. Yeah, Bronze may have more might, but if you wanted a sure fire way to hit the opponent(pretty much the only time you'd want to use a bronze in a PvP setting), the joke weapons are better.

Also, I'm not the one who balanced the weapons, I just used cross analysis on what value each weapon has based on their stats and buffs/penalties. They are all highly situational except the Frying Pan.

^ the joke weapons are random drops though, and bronzes are infinite so it is easier to forge them and while higher level forging even for bronzes gets pretty ridiculous, i would except getting to mid tier is much much easier for bronzes as they are buyable and i think those hit and might bonuses woukd raise them above joke weapons. Then again if your going to forge bronze why not just go the extra mile and forge irons instead.

^ the joke weapons are random drops though, and bronzes are infinite so it is easier to forge them and while higher level forging even for bronzes gets pretty ridiculous, i would except getting to mid tier is much much easier for bronzes as they are buyable and i think those hit and might bonuses woukd raise them above joke weapons. Then again if your going to forge bronze why not just go the extra mile and forge irons instead.

It's true that you can forge them, but I've heard that forged weapons can't go above 95 acc. So if that is true, they still have an advantage. Also, in terms of PvP, once again, if they allow you to ban forged weapons, I'm going to.

sooo about the brave weapons...

are they only obtainable through the DLC map ?

I desperately need a brave lance for oboro ~

also, is it possible that FE will have implemented brave kunai // shurikens in this game ?

sooo about the brave weapons...

are they only obtainable through the DLC map ?

I desperately need a brave lance for oboro ~

also, is it possible that FE will have implemented brave kunai // shurikens in this game ?

In Nohr and IK you can buy them one Brave of each weapon type from the armoury. In Hoshido, DLC.

The Mighty Kunai funtions just like Brave weapons.

In Nohr and IK you can buy them one Brave of each weapon type from the armoury. In Hoshido, DLC.

Yeah, all the ranged Brave weapons halve your Str/Mag next battle instead of -4 Def/Res. Interesting trade off, considering that some classes can cheat by using a physical/magic weapon next turn to avoid the downside.

ooh that explains it, I got rid of my armouries for statues, since I never really used them...

thanks for answering ! gonna put them back now ~ ; U ;

also, is it only possible to get the boots on IK chapter 24 if you literally avoid all enemy units except for the boss ?

Edited by mimasho

Two questions:

1) Are the weapons which belong to the characters(Zero's Sadist Bow) in the inventory of said units when they are recruited, or are they found throughout the game?

2) Do we know the locations of weapons outside of the armouries?

Two questions:

1) Are the weapons which belong to the characters(Zero's Sadist Bow) in the inventory of said units when they are recruited, or are they found throughout the game?

2) Do we know the locations of weapons outside of the armouries?

1) Those weapons are found through My Castle and on event tiles. No unit is holding them when recruited.

2) We do, but I'm not sure if anyone has written up a complete guide for chests and enemy drops yet.

Edited by gayserbeam

1) Those weapons are found through My Castle and on event tiles. No unit is holding them when recruited.

2) We do, but I'm not sure if anyone has written up a complete guide for chests and enemy drops yet.

Drops is too difficult (I still have most of them, I'd say it's about 90-95% accurate), the chests should also be 90-95% accurate

On the wiki anyway, not sure where I would find a single page long enough to fit them

From my list I did actually put the information as to which items in limited stock are obtained on a per chapter basis in a doc of mine, but hmm.

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

From my list I did actually put the information as to which items in limited stock are obtained on a per chapter basis in a doc of mine, but hmm.

The one in post 404, perhaps? If only there was more known out there about enemy drops and chest contents (there's no Fates item locations listing on Serenes as of yet), then maybe we could improve the wiki's item pages to the point where we can start removing all the "this list may be incomplete" tags on pages such as:

http://www.fireemblemwiki.org/wiki/Expert_Yumi#Locations

...and sect-stub templates on pages such as:

http://www.fireemblemwiki.org/wiki/Hard_Bread#Locations

...and get the wiki's item pages up to the level of functionality they deserve!

(An example, using an Awakening item, on how item drops and treasure--both chests and villages alike--are listed on a wiki page: http://www.fireemblemwiki.org/wiki/Second_Seal#Locations )

The one in post 404, perhaps? If only there was more known out there about enemy drops and chest contents (there's no Fates item locations listing on Serenes as of yet), then maybe we could improve the wiki's item pages to the point where we can start removing all the "this list may be incomplete" tags on pages such as:

http://www.fireemblemwiki.org/wiki/Expert_Yumi#Locations

...and sect-stub templates on pages such as:

http://www.fireemblemwiki.org/wiki/Hard_Bread#Locations

...and get the wiki's item pages up to the level of functionality they deserve!

(An example, using an Awakening item, on how item drops and treasure--both chests and villages alike--are listed on a wiki page: http://www.fireemblemwiki.org/wiki/Second_Seal#Locations )

http://www.fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_chapters_in_Fire_Emblem:_Fates

Individual Links should work well enough. Inventory is already present on SerenesForest anyway

Anything that's "0" worth probably does not have any fixed inventory. You could list the temporary inventory for like the beach DLC but that'd be pretty....not very useful, I think.

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

Can Shinonome, Kisaragi, Siegbert and Foleo equip their father's Prf weapons?

I'm guessing the answer is no, but it's still worth asking.

Nope. They do not. I guess they didn't want the princes to completely overshadow their fathers...

• 2 weeks later...