Fire Emblem Fates Weapons/Items Thread

Bovinian

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They keep throwing Boots at you, huh. Seems like each story gives two in the main game, plus two along with the Dread Fighter and Dark Falcon scrolls and four here for a total of eight?

From what I see, it's

2 from Hoshido (H20 and H25)

1 from Nohr (N23)

1/2 from Invisible Kingdom (I21, I24). The second one is kind of difficult to get, maybe

I'll see what the list of limited stock items are available as well, but hmm..

From what I see, it's

2 from Hoshido (H20 and H25)

1 from Nohr (N23)

1/2 from Invisible Kingdom (I21, I24). The second one is kind of difficult to get, maybe

I'll see what the list of limited stock items are available as well, but hmm..

I'm quite sure Nohr has a second one available, like the others. Combined with the Bonus ones I had four to use on Zero, Azura, Flannel, and I think Velour.

I also had the feeling, but I can't find any information to back it up though

I also actually felt that there might have been three boots in total for Invisible Kingdom, but again, can't find any information

You know what, I'll compile the limited weapon/item information on my document instead

Shameless "advertising"

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BqeVX2KLY8DcKrHhVM1Rp4WZBiBNtjMxRKDB7fK8lrQ/edit?usp=sharing

You can find it under "IL"

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

Got a question about the "Small Stone" listed among the rewards from Encounter with Awakening DLC map:

http://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-fates/miscellaneous/downloadable-content/maps/

Apart from the fact that this "Small Stone" is obtainable, nothing about it is stated (unlike the two class-change emblems). Is it possible that the "Small Stone" is actually the Obstacle translated differently, or is the "Small Stone" a different item from the Obstacle? (Wiki's article on the Obstacle: http://www.fireemblemwiki.org/wiki/Obstacle )

About the function of child seals

To what I understand, they also grant some amount of weapon levels upon promotion….

What happens if you second seal a child to a different class tree, then child seal them to a promotion of that tree…

For example:

Here the character starts with C lances, then promotes to B lances and C staves in promotion from their base class.

But what if the character changed to say Samurai with a Parallel Seal? Or to Mercenary?

Would then Child Sealing up to Trueblade give them Sword Levels, Child Sealing to Weapon Master give them sword/lance/axe levels, etc? Would Hero give sword and axe?

Or if the child had a different parent and had Lance Fighter instead? Would promoting as a Basara give her Tome/Lance levels?

Also, does the Child Seal only give you the weapon levels in what you promoted as, or does it do it for all your classes?

If you use a Parallel Seal, you can't use the child seal. It can only be used as their base class. They get weapon levels for the weapons the promoted class uses. Also, they will automatically learn any skills they would learn.

Ex. Lv 20 Samurai uses child seal and they get to Lv 18 Trueblade(seems to be the highest boost possible). They will learn Astra and Swordfaire right after using the seal.

I'm quite sure Nohr has a second one available, like the others. Combined with the Bonus ones I had four to use on Zero, Azura, Flannel, and I think Velour.

Wait nope Zero just had the Movement +1 skill; I only had three on that file.

Got a question about the "Small Stone" listed among the rewards from Encounter with Awakening DLC map:

http://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-fates/miscellaneous/downloadable-content/maps/

Apart from the fact that this "Small Stone" is obtainable, nothing about it is stated (unlike the two class-change emblems). Is it possible that the "Small Stone" is actually the Obstacle translated differently, or is the "Small Stone" a different item from the Obstacle? (Wiki's article on the Obstacle: http://www.fireemblemwiki.org/wiki/Obstacle )

The "Small Stone" appears to be a weak kunai. I don't know why.

Wait nope Zero just had the Movement +1 skill; I only had three on that file.

The "Small Stone" appears to be a weak kunai. I don't know why.

Well to be fair 'kunai' is sort of a misleading catch-all term for a variety of weapons that only need to be easily concealable; you have things like candles and bread also qualifying as kunai after all

Well to be fair 'kunai' is sort of a misleading catch-all term for a variety of weapons that only need to be easily concealable; you have things like candles and bread also qualifying as kunai after all

True, yet because there are no weapon icons they still all get depicted as knives.

IS, why would you do this.

Posted (edited) · Hidden by VincentASM, July 23, 2015 - User request
Hidden by VincentASM, July 23, 2015 - User request

EDIT:Sorry wrong thread.Mod can you delete this.

Edited by Azz01

Kind of an important question for my excel sheet, do support staff's(like weakening, draw, misfortune) hitrate get affected by skills(and stats)? Like if I use Raven Strike with Draw, does it get the 40% boost in hitrate despite not being an attack? Similarly do things like Flamboyant work?

Does anyone knows if Ragnell has its animation back(''the purple wave'')?

Yes, it's back.

Ike_DreadFighter_03_zpsuitylzau.jpg

(Note that the blue aura there is due to Ike being class changed to a Dread Fighter. The past game characters don't have any blue aura here usually).

Edited by NeonZ

Yes, it's back.

Ike_DreadFighter_03_zpsuitylzau.jpg

(Note that the blue aura there is due to Ike being class changed to a Dread Fighter. The past game characters don't have any blue aura here usually).

Sweet, I did not like throwing it in awakening, it just felt wrong, thanks.

Trying to fill in some weapon and item pages on the wiki by adding the rank rewards (example: http://www.fireemblemwiki.org/wiki/DeathbringerKnife#Locations ), but there's a few oddities on the Serenes site rank rewards listing:

At Battle Rank 100 and Visitor Rank 1500: What's a Strength Drop? I suspect it might be the Energy Drop misnamed...

At Battle Rank 1100: What's a Lilith's Star Rod? I suspect it might be the Lilith's Astral-staff misnamed...

At Visitor Rank 825: What's Heavenly Wind? This one's completely confused me...

Strength Drop is a direct translation from the Japanese name. Localized name is Energy Drop.

Same with this one. The Japanese name of the item directly translates to Lilith's Star Rod. It is Lilith's Astral Staff, by the Serenes name.

Heavenly Wind is Wind Summon. Again, direct translation stuff.

Can Bifrost resurrect a fallen unit during PvP? Or is it only for the main story campaign?

To be honest, it better. It's your only reward for having an S rank in staves besides 1 point more of healing. Especially since it is useless in Casual and Phoenix mode.

Edited by Psyruby

Been wondering about how to get the boots and have read through the last few pages...

there were a pair on IK chapter 21 ?? ; A ;

if this is confirmed, does anyone know where ?

I just finished chapter 22, but I only have a total of two pairs of boots which I just received via bonus box ><

I'm about 99.9% sure I opened all the chests and defeated all the enemies on 21 as well ~

and oh no I bought the DLC and both physical versions of the game...

so I only got my dread fighter scrolls and I guess no dark falcon wings b/c I didn't buy one digitally ? ; u ;

oh well at least there's that dlc later on

Edited by mimasho

so I only got my dread fighter scrolls and I guess no dark falcon wings b/c I didn't buy one digitally ? ; u ;

oh well at least there's that dlc later on

The only way to get them is buy both games digitally or buy DLC? Wow, that sucks. I thought you got them out the bonus box if you had the games regardless. Edited by Noir

The only way to get them is buy both games digitally or buy DLC? Wow, that sucks. I thought you got them out the bonus box if you had the games regardless.

Ah no, I think you can buy one version physically, then buy the other paths through the game (or of course you could get the special version with all three packaged onto one cartridge) ~

But yeah, I have all three versions and Hoshido and Nohr in different physical copies, but haven't obtained the dark falcon wings...

You need two paths for dread fighter I think and all three for dark falcon ~

Oh well, at least there'll be the dlc ! ; U ;

But I am not pleased about this oversight haha ~