Cipher Trading/Selling Thread

DifferentFight

Just so you know the SR Cordelia is worth around 2000JPY the cost of all your R's combined is less then/close too 1000JPY.

Could you share on how to check out the values of the cards or is it just a search on auction sites?

Updated: August 3rd, 2015: The first couple of batches have arrived and I've posted the extras. Also, for those interested, I've posted my extra Lucina SR+ cards on ebay for a bit cheaper than I've listed it here. This is only because I'm testing out the "Auction" function. If the last card available is only available on my ebay then you can wait until the listing expires (I list them for 5 days... since 3 days incurs a $1.00 fee) and I'll hold it for you.

Want something? Here's my Sale List*:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1S6BURGo0COFBjVLlBYDLywdhV1SUiU-D6OAthXuO1rk/edit?usp=sharing

Here's my ebay "store*" in case you're interested:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/sokloeum/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Don't see it on the List (assuming it's a playable Cipher card)? Then I'll get it for you (currently 100 percent "get Rate" out of 14 cards requested but didn't have at that time).

* Please note that I would have ALL the (playable) Fire Emblem Cipher cards in existence in every rarity by late August (waiting for Lucina 014PR who comes late this month). The only things listed on my Sale List are EXTRAS that aren't in my Collection Binder nor my Deck(s). The only cards I don't have are the unplayable Fire Emblem Cipher Pre-Release Gift Full Art Marth and Lucina cards/booklet.

* I actually have more things I'm getting, but currently not putting on the Sale List since I want to keep them. Again, don't see it? Just ask since I might just have it (or will have it).

As of right now, there's no card I actually need (sorry) until Series 2 comes out.

All (non-sealed pack) Holo and PR cards will be sleeved with a KMC clear PERFECT SIZE inner sleeve and a KMC red or (dark) blue Hyper MAT outer sleeve. All N and HN cards will be sleeved with a KMC red or (dark) blue Hyper MAT sleeve. They will be shipped in a toploader and team bad (sandwiched by a thank you note) in a bubble mailer (or wrapped in bubble wrap inside a small box if there are a lot of cards).

Please feel free to PM me if you want to buy.

~ Sokloeum

Is your/Will your eBay store be updated to reflect your stock? Or are incoming shipments not listed?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just so you know the SR Cordelia is worth around 2000JPY the cost of all your R's combined is less then/close too 1000JPY.

Many thanks for the information. I added an SR Ogma card and hopefully that would justify the trade.

^ Yes and i know that they have sold for more on the foreign facebook group around 22usd.

Could you also link the facebook group you mentioned as well?

I hope I am not too late to this party but I have finally gotten my 2 boxes and need 6 to complete my set. Hopefully someone still needs trades!

The six I need:

Ogma 016SR

Tiki 046SR

Camus 050SR

Chrom 051SR

Lucina 054SR

Tharja 080SR

Rares I have for trade:

Cain 007R

Abel 009R

Minerva 030R

Linda 035R

Palla 038R

Catria 040R

Est 042R

Cordelia 075SR

Also I am swimming in commons right now (hence my hesitation to buy another box...) so if anyone wants some just ask (I probably have an extra). Thanks for reading my list and happy trading >< Just PM me with any offers!

Edited by LunartailSteffi

Is your/Will your eBay store be updated to reflect your stock? Or are incoming shipments not listed?

If you truly want something from me then it's best to PM me here rather than get it through me on ebay. The reason being that I'm limited to only listing a max of 10 items per calendar month for the first 90 days since I'm a new seller. Also, since I don't have to deal with the eBay fees, I can offer things for much cheaper here :3 (the only exception being auctions).

When it's October 31st/November 1st (the 90 day mark) then I'll be able to list even more items, but until then almost all of my stock (both current and incoming) is included in my Sale List (which I update very regularly). The only incoming shipments I don't list in my Sale List are those where people have already Pre-Ordered from me (when I didn't have any incoming stock yet) and those that will go into my Decks.

Sorry about the late response. I check the new posts to this thread via e-mail and it doesn't show any "hidden" stuff :P.

~ Sokloeum

I'm just getting into this party..er..so, hi!

I'm just figuring out how to us this forum, so bear with me~ ;v;

That said, here's what I'm looking at after opening three booster boxes.

Need:

B01-001SR Savior of Archanea, Marth

B01-004SR Angelic Advocate of Affection, Caeda

B01-022SR Crimson God of Death, Navarre

B01-073SR Sweetest Assassin, Gaius

B01-075SR Pegasus Knight Paragon, Cordelia

B01-091SR Chosen Warrior of Hope, Owain

Have:

B01-016SR War-God of Talys, Ogma

B01-050SR Sable Order, Camus
B01-097R+ Man of Flower’s Fragrance, Inigo

P01-001PR Crown-Prince of Hoshido, Corrin♂
<ask about any R cards, and I'll see if I have any extra!>

PM me with any offers, and I'll look forward to working out a trade with you! Thanks for taking a look! :D

Edited by Gigz

Guess I should post what I'm looking for and have.

Looking:

51 SR - New Exalt, Chrom

54 SR - Sacred Descendent, Lucina

Any + cards

Have:

07 R - Infamous Knight "Raging Bull", Cain

09 R - Infamous Knight "Prowling Panther", Abel x2

28 R - Sage of Gales, Merric

30 R - Princess, Minerva x3

35 R - Aura’s Heiress, Linde

38 R - Eldest Pegasus Sister, Palla x2

40 R - Middle Pegasus Sister, Catria x3

42 R - Youngest Pegasus Sister, Est x2

57 R - Exalted Strategist, Robin ♀

59 R - Princess of Ylisse, Lissa

68 R - Gentle Flower of the Shepherds, Sumia x3

70 R - Stoic Swordsman, Lon’qu

78 R - Wellspring of Youth, Nowi x2

83 R - Demure Dancer, Olivia x2

84 R - Guardian of Rosanne, Cherche x2

97 R - Man of Flower’s Fragrance, Inigo

16 SR - War-God of Talys, Ogma

46 SR - Manakete Princess, Tiki <Trade Complete, Thanks L95! +1>

50 SR - Sable Order, Camus

73 SR - Sweetest Assassin, Gaius <Trade Complete. Thanks Gigz! +1>

01 PR - Crown-Prince of Hoshido, Corrin♂

02 PR - Crown-Princess of Nohr, Corrin♀

13 PR - Stoic Prince, Marth

14 PR - The One who Inherited the Exalt Blood, Lucina* <Trade Complete. Thanks insignia! +1>

15 PR - Enigmatic Tactician, Robin♂ x2**

* Sealed in the Oct. Nintendo Dream Issue

**2 sealed in the Official FE:0 Perfect Guide

Edited by Skedar

Since Lucina P01-014PR Promotion card is out last week, I did a little research on eBay. Right now, there's only one person selling this card. But I'll update this post once more sellers join the game.

Lucina P01-014PR Promotion card (Bidding starts at 11.00 USD, shipping: ~2.76 in the states, from Indianna) sold...

Lucina P01-014PR (14.99 USD, shipping SAL: free,NO tracking number / Registered SAL: 6.5 USD / EMS:14.50 USD from Japan)

Edited by BoxPuff

not trying to be a jerk here. But please leave ratings and reviews on selling websites. Let's try to make this thread trading/selling-only.

I understand why something like that doesn't seem like it would fit in a trade thread, but it is basically to show who has traded using the thread before, how many times they traded, and if they are "reliable" or not.

Also since I don't want to be double posting, +1 to Sokloeum and +1 to best_vi_earth for successfully sending me my cards!

HAVE:

B01-040R+ Catria

B01-050SR Camus

B01-051SR Chrom

B01-054SR Lucina

B01-080SR Tharja

B01-007R Cain

B01-009R Abel

B01-028R Merric

B01-035R Linde

B01-057R Robin

B01-059R Lissa

B01-068R Sumia

B01-070R Lon'qu

B01-078R Nowi

B01-083R Olivia

B01-097R Inigo

P01-001PR Corrin

WANT:

B01-001SR Marth

B01-004SR Caeda

B01-046SR Tiki

B01-030R Minerva

B01-038R Palla

B01-040R Catria

B01-042R Est

B01-084R Cherche

I'd prefer to buy, rather than trade, since I almost have the full set of rares.

Edited by Snowmanticore

Well, I guess I might as well update my very long and overdue feedback for all the sales and trades I've done. I'm assuming I can only give a +1 to a single person regardless of the number of times they've purchased stuff from me or traded with me, correct?

Sales (Buyers):

+1 to Wolt - In person sales that leads up to Cipher games is the very best :3!!! Cipher needs to come to the West/World right now!

+1 to demonspartanx20 - Great communication and prompt payment when it's payday.

+1 to daisyj201 - Great communication and prompt payment when it's payday.

+1 to negi25 - Great communication and very prompt payment. The reason why I do Pre-Orders now.

+1 to Barkly - Great communication and prompt payment.

+1 to iWonder - Great communication and prompt payment.

+1 to heyboyletsdestiny - Great communication and prompt payment.

Trades:

+1 to viewtifulkye - Great communication, packaging, and quick shipment.

+1 to LunartailSteffi - Great communication, very great packaging,* and quick shipment.

* I lose the packaging battle this one time. I concede my defeat :P.

Thanks to everyone who has purchased stuff from me and traded with me!!! You're the best :3!!! (especially those who will continue to be patrons <3)

~ Sokloeum

P.S. On another note, if anyone wants to Pre-Order the P02-009PR Corrin (M) and P02-010PR Corrin (F) from me the cut-off date is this Monday the 7th (due to the long bank handling and posting times). I might get more "for sale" ones considering the extreme rise in price that Lucina 014PR is currently going through, but for right now I'll only have 1 of each for sale that aren't Pre-Orders. The in stock ones will be priced in line with whatever Lucina 014PR is going for at that time... or maybe more in the case of Corrin (F).

Well, I guess I might as well update my very long and overdue feedback for all the sales and trades I've done. I'm assuming I can only give a +1 to a single person regardless of the number of times they've purchased stuff from me or traded with me, correct?

Sales (Buyers):

+1 to Wolt - In person sales that leads up to Cipher games is the very best :3!!! Cipher needs to come to the West/World right now!

+1 to demonspartanx20 - Great communication and prompt payment when it's payday.

+1 to daisyj201 - Great communication and prompt payment when it's payday.

+1 to negi25 - Great communication and very prompt payment. The reason why I do Pre-Orders now.

+1 to Barkly - Great communication and prompt payment.

+1 to iWonder - Great communication and prompt payment.

+1 to heyboyletsdestiny - Great communication and prompt payment.

Trades:

+1 to viewtifulkye - Great communication, packaging, and quick shipment.

+1 to LunartailSteffi - Great communication, very great packaging,* and quick shipment.

* I lose the packaging battle this one time. I concede my defeat :P.

Thanks to everyone who has purchased stuff from me and traded with me!!! You're the best :3!!! (especially those who will continue to be patrons <3)

~ Sokloeum

P.S. On another note, if anyone wants to Pre-Order the P02-009PR Corrin (M) and P02-010PR Corrin (F) from me the cut-off date is this Monday the 7th (due to the long bank handling and posting times). I might get more "for sale" ones considering the extreme rise in price that Lucina 014PR is currently going through, but for right now I'll only have 1 of each for sale that aren't Pre-Orders. The in stock ones will be priced in line with whatever Lucina 014PR is going for at that time... or maybe more in the case of Corrin (F).

You can give as many +1s as you trade/sell with that person, since I keep track per trade/sale :D