Cipher Trading/Selling Thread

DifferentFight

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all. I am looking to trade for PR-17 Azura promos from the Series 3 Cipher guidebook. (obtained one, looking for one more)

Regardless I am still looking for other cards

Looking for:

Series 3:

Soren SR X1

Aqua Nohr SR X1

Flora SR X 1

Velour R X2

Silas R X 1

Beroa X1

PR-017 Aqua X 1

Have for trade:

Series 1

Robin R X 1
Est R X1
Cain R X 2
Abel R X 1

Series 2

Luna R X1
Syalla R X1
Pieri R X1

Series 3

Black Knight SR x1

Kanna (female) R x 1
Eponie R x1
Jill R x 1

Promotional Cards :

V-jump Marth X 1

Nintendo Dream Kamui (Male) X 1 (Pending Trade)

Dengeki Nintendo Kamui (Female) X 1 (Pending Trade)

PM me if interested. Many thanks!

Edited by wobblinghood

+1 Sokloeum

+1 omegaweapon

+1 yunjaelove

Thanks for the trades/purchases!

Updating want lists once again.

Second update for the post.

SR B01-046 Tiki
SR/SR+ B01-080 Tharja

SR B02-008 Hinoka
SR B02-058 Camilla
SR/SR+ B02-062 Elise

SR B03-004 Elincia

SR B03-010 Soren

SR B03-051 Corrin (F)
SR B03-076 Corrin (M)

Upgrading:
I have a lot of R/SR cards that I would like to upgrade to their R+/SR+ verison. I am more than willing to make these cards part of a trade/sale for their + version.

B01-030 Minerva

B01-054 Lucina

B02-006 Ryoma

B02-051 Corrin (F)

B02-056 Xander

B03-001 Ike
B03-021 Mia
B03-047 Black Knight
B03-085 Flora

I have:

Series 1

SR B01-001 Marth

SR B01-051 Chrom

All Rare

B01-057 Robin (F)

B01-059 Lissa

B01-070 Lon'qu

B01-097 Inigo

Series 2

SR B02-001 Corrin (M)

SR B02-012 Sakura

All Rare
B02-004 Aqua
B02-014 Saizou
B02-024 Hana
B02-026 Subaki
B02-028 Oboro
B02-043 Gurei
B02-045 Matoi
B02-047 Saylla
B02-054 Aqua

B02-064 Lazward
B02-066 Pieri
B02-070 Luna

B02-072 Odin
B02-093 Foleo
B02-095 Soleil
B02-097 Ophelia

Series 3

SR B03-047 Black Knight

All Rare
B03-025 Marcia
B03-032 Nephenne
B03-043 Tibarn
B03-044 Naesala
B03-045 Reyson
B03-062 Kanna (M)
B03-069 Mitama
B03-083 Silas
B03-086 Kanna (F)
B03-091 Eponine
B03-095 Velour

Promos

P01-003 Marth
P01-004 Lucina
P01-015 Robin (M)

P03-004 Black Knight
P03-010 Camilla (Christmas)
P03-014 Soren

P03-017 Aqua (Trade Pending)

Other stuff:
Since my brother and I are both getting copies of the Fates Special edition and we don't see the point of having two art books, one of the art books is up for trade.

I have another extra copy of a Fates Special Edition since my friend was not able to pay me back for the pre order. Looking to PayPal or trade card for it. Shoot me offers if interested! Trade pending.

Got one extra copy of the magazine the Soren promo came in. You'll get the magazine and two promos if you are want to trade/buy it.

Thanks for looking!

Edited by Chuy

Hi there, everyone!

So, I'm really new to Cipher, and I don't plan on playing the actual game, but cards caught my attention with their wonderful artworks, so I might end up getting them.

However, I'm lost with the rarity ranking, especially with this example:

https://tcgrepublic.com/product/product_page_84459.html

https://tcgrepublic.com/product/product_page_84479.html

I assume that R stands for Rare, but what could ST mean? Also, is there a special foil on one of them, maybe? I'm a bit lost. :< Thank you for reading this, looking forward to some explanations ^^'

R rare. Sr Super rare, Sr+ Super rare +/ signed, St Starter decK, ST+ Holo foil Starter deck.

R cards are random through packs, sr are usually the highest rarity. Sr+ is a "more flashy" version of an sr. St are Starter deck exclusive and are always guaranteed when you buy that deck.

Edited by Omegaweapon

Thank you very much for this fast and detailed answer!

Alright, I understand now. So, if I'm given the choice between a Rare and a ST for the same price, it's better to go for the rare, then? Is there any visual difference at all?

(I'm really sorry about all those questions that might sound stupid... Please tell me if I should ask elsewhere.)

Also, I'm looking for both Flannel cards, Cordelia's Promo Card and this Sorcerer Odin. Is TCG Republic a good site for standalone cards? The prices are far better than on eBay, so I assumed it was... What would the average price for a whole booster be?

R vs. ST probably depends on a card by card basis. Some Rs or STs are worth more.

TCG Republic is still very expensive. They're cheaper than eBay, but only because eBay is even more expensive. If you're looking for singles, your best bet is to cut out the middleman and buy from other collectors/players. We have a thread specifically for that right here, and there are other communities around as well (like the Foreign Cipher Facebook group).

For sealed products such as booster boxes or decks, AmiAmi is probably best, though they may be sold out of older series sets.

Thank you very much for this fast and detailed answer!

Alright, I understand now. So, if I'm given the choice between a Rare and a ST for the same price, it's better to go for the rare, then? Is there any visual difference at all?

(I'm really sorry about all those questions that might sound stupid... Please tell me if I should ask elsewhere.)

Also, I'm looking for both Flannel cards, Cordelia's Promo Card and this Sorcerer Odin. Is TCG Republic a good site for standalone cards? The prices are far better than on eBay, so I assumed it was... What would the average price for a whole booster be?

The R's that are printed in starter decks (Azura for the Nohr and Hoshido starter decks for example) aren't foils; while the R's are. So in the case you mentioned specifically with Sorceror Odin, his R is foiled while the one from the starter isn't.

Edited by Draxal