B02-080SR Jacob x2 - 300
P02-010PR F. Kamui x2 - 1000
Set 6
B06-001SR x2 Sigurd - 500
B06-006SR Quan x2 - 200
B06-012R(+) Finn - 500
B06-070R(+) Felicia - 1200
B06-008R(+) Eldigan - 600
Also have 5 of the new box promo sleeves looking to swap for 5 of the Nohr family sleeves from set 2
Looking for:
B01-080SR Tharja - 1100
B02-062SR Elise - 2800
B06-058SR Elise - 1700
Signed Nohr Family
Edited by nekogami92

It's been too long since I updated, so here we go:

For Trade/Sale:

[spoiler=Series 1]

SR Marth

R Cain

R Abel

R Linde

R Palla

R Est

R Robin (Female)

R Sumia

R Olivia

ST+ Navarre

ST+ Chrom

PR Marth (013)

PRr Marth (013)

[spoiler=Series 2]

SR M!Corrin

SR Ryoma

SR Takumi

SR Felicia (Pending)

SR Xander

R Saizo x2

R Oboro x2

R Hana

R Subaki x2

R Asugi x2

R Caeldori

R Laslow

R Peri

R Odin x3 (please save me from this Odin Hell)

R Forrest

R Soleil

R Ophelia

ST+ M!Corrin

ST+ Ryoma

ST+ Sakura

ST+ Felicia

PR Ike

PR F!Corrin (Hoshido Box Promo)

PR Azura (008, Tournament Promo)

PR Hinoka (011, Guidebook Promo)

[spoiler=Series 3]

SR Azura (Hoshido)

R M!Kana

R Selkie

R Velouria

PR Black Knight (Tournament Promo)

PR Ike x2 (Tournament Promo)

PR Tsubasa Oribe (Box Promo, Sealed)

[spoiler=Series 4]

R+ F!Morgan

R+ Cynthia

R Cynthia

R Julian

R Sirius

R Michalis

R Kiria Kurono

R Mamori Minamoto

R Yashiro Tsurugi

PR Itsuki Aoi (011, Guidebook promo)

PR Roy (Box promo, Sealed)

[spoiler=Series 5]

SR Roy

R Alan x2

R Lance

R Dieck

R Shanna

R Lugh

R Tate x2

R Juno

R Fa

R Elincia

R Sigrun

R Kurthnaga x2

PR Xander

PR Lilina (014, Magazine Promo)

[spoiler=Series 6]

SR Sigurd

SR Lewyn

SR Elise (Pending)

R Eldigan x2

R Ethlyn

R Fin

R Rachesis x2

R Slyvia

R Fury/Erin x2

R Briggid

R Siegbert

R Felicia

R Effie (Pending)

R Niles x2

R Garon x2

PR Ayra (Magazine Promo)

PR M!Corrin + PR Eliwood (Sealed)

Want List:

[spoiler=Series 2]

SR+ M!Corrin

SR+ Sakura

SR+ F!Corrin

SR+ Elise

[spoiler=Series 4]

SR+ Touma Akagi

R+ Kiria Kurono

​R+ Eleanora Yumizuru

R+ Mamori Minamoto

[spoiler=Series 5]

SR+ Roy

SR+ Micaiah

SR+ Sothe

SR+ Sanaki

R+ Shanna

[spoiler=Series 6]

SR+Sigurd

SR+ Deirdre

SR Quan

SR Ayra

SR Arvis

SR+ Xander

SR+ Camilla

SR+ Leo

SR+ Elise

R+ Eldigan

R+ Ethlyn

R+ Fin

R+ Felicia

R+ Flora

R+ Garon

I'll get my stuff in order later, but I just wanted to put it out there that I have B06-058SR+ Elise and I am looking for B06-056SR+ Leo/Leon. My old masterpost is also up-to-date for everything except Set 6, if you want to see what else I have. I am not trading SR+ Elise for anything other than SR+ Leon at this time. I'm willing to entertain the idea of trading other cards for SR+ Leon.

EDIT 10/10: Found someone to trade with.

Edited by Amielleon

I'll get my stuff in order later, but I just wanted to put it out there that I have B06-058SR+ Elise and I am looking for B06-056SR+ Leo/Leon. My old masterpost is also up-to-date for everything except Set 6, if you want to see what else I have. I am not trading SR+ Elise for anything other than SR+ Leon at this time. I'm willing to entertain the idea of trading other cards for SR+ Leon.

SR+ Elise goes around 4000 yen and SR+ Leo goes for roughly 3000, make sure you get an equal value trade.

While I am here:

+1 totafan888 - it's always so much fun to trade together, friend! I hope we can again soon :)

SR+ Elise goes around 4000 yen and SR+ Leo goes for roughly 3000, make sure you get an equal value trade.

Now now, there are people who are really super strict about yen for yen and then collectors like me who see any sr+ as an equally rare card (which, you know, it is).

I've wanted cards that bad that I've "lost value". I don't play the game and so while I will honor the yen scrounging with those I trade with, as a collector it doesn't bother me too much.

Trading sr Elise for sr leo is the same thing as saying "I pulled elise, but I wish I had pulled leo instead. Anyone wish the opposite?" He's not losing anything at all because he didn't pay 4000 for elise to trade for leo, he just bought his box like everyone else.

I would have straight up have traded sr+ deirdre for sr+ Sigurd had I pulled her. I don't give a care that she's worth a billion yen, I don't want her and I did want sigurd. Oh hey? They are in the same rareness? I'm happy you're happy? The deirdre is going to a home that will appreciate her?

Good trade.

Edited by ChibiToastExplosion

While I am here:

+1 totafan888 - it's always so much fun to trade together, friend! I hope we can again soon :)

Now now, there are people who are really super strict about yen for yen and then collectors like me who see any sr+ as an equally rare card (which, you know, it is).

I've wanted cards that bad that I've "lost value". I don't play the game and so while I will honor the yen scrounging with those I trade with, as a collector it doesn't bother me too much.

Trading sr Elise for sr leo is the same thing as saying "I pulled elise, but I wish I had pulled leo instead. Anyone wish the opposite?" He's not losing anything at all because he didn't pay 4000 for elise to trade for leo, he just bought his box like everyone else.

I would have straight up have traded sr+ deirdre for sr+ Sigurd had I pulled her. I don't give a care that she's worth a billion yen, I don't want her and I did want sigurd. Oh hey? They are in the same rareness? I'm happy you're happy? The deirdre is going to a home that will appreciate her?

Good trade.

I did not know you felt so strongly about this. I only had the intention of giving you information so that you could be aware of the card's value. It's far too often that I see people get preyed on and get shafted in a trade, and that personally is offputting for someone who believes in fairness. In the future, I just won't speak up and I apologize if my comment irritated you.

I did not know you felt so strongly about this. I only had the intention of giving you information so that you could be aware of the card's value. It's far too often that I see people get preyed on and get shafted in a trade, and that personally is offputting for someone who believes in fairness. In the future, I just won't speak up and I apologize if my comment irritated you.

Naw, if that came off as harsh, I really didn't mean it that way! I wasn't irritated at all, so I'm sorry if it came off that way.

As a collector, sometimes it's hard to be compatible with the players and vice-versa, just because we all have different outlooks on what makes a card valuable - character, playability, rarity, etc. I guess I went the really long way of saying that money isn't the only factor in making a trade.

Now, if it was something as one-sided as say, Lilina or Camilla for an Anankos, then yeah I too would have to say something about it. Thinking about price isn't bad, but I don't generally see it as the end-all-be-all - just a helper. In TCG the 1000 yen difference isn't too bad.

I would have been way worse hosed on that Sigurd/Deirdre deal ;p

I just wanted to add my own two cents, not stifle discussion or opinions. Sorry again!

So, I'm travelling to the US on Wednesday, so might as well try to sell here (for the time being I can not trade, since don't gave where to receive it on the US. I do not accept sending it to my country (Mexico), because packages get "lost" to often).

Boxset Sleeves (Sealed) - Offer

Fire Emblem Disc (don't know name) (Sealed) - Offer

Sigurd SR - $10 Shipped

Tournament Promo Sets - $10 USD shipped (US)

- Have 2 sets from Series 3

- 2 Sets from Series 4

- 5 Sets from Series 5

R cards and Single Pr Cards (Have multiple of most of them) - $1.7 USD per card

10 Random R Cards/Pr Cards - $13 USD Shipped(US)

Roy Starter Deck (Sealed) - $17 USD Shipped (US)

Nintendo Dream With 2 Sigurd Cards (Sealed) - $20 USD Shipped (US)

Nintendo Dangeki With 2 Ayra Cards (Sealed) - 20$ USD Shipped (US)

Tsubasa Sleeves (Sealed) - $13 USD Shipped (US)

72 Different H/HN Cards from Series 6 (I believe is the complete set) - $13 USD Shipped

Edited by mothmanex

Looking mostly to trade. Open to selling, but cards > cash. I'm also sort of open to buying, but funds are limited, so only certain cards, and then only if the price is right.

Available

Awakening

1x B04-063SR Iris of Destiny, Lucina (I should have two more available soon, but this is my current MC. I'd be willing to get rid of her in a trade that would net me a playset of Ike 6.)

1x B01-054SR Warrior from a Grim Future, Lucina

1x B01-075SR Pegasus Knight Paragon, Cordelia

1x B01-078R Wellspring of Youth, Nowi

2x B01-051SR New Exalt, Chrom

3x S02-001ST+ Protector of Ylisse, Chrom

2x S02-004ST+ Intellectual Inquirer, Miriel

Tellius

3x B03-047SR Demon in Blessed Armor, Black Knight

2x B03-044R+ King of Kilvas, Naesala

2x B03-046R Awakened Heron Princess, Leanne

2x S05-002ST+ Battlefield Princess, Elincia

2x S05-004ST+ Healing Battle Princess, Mist

Looking for

Tellius

4x B05-089SR Radiant Hero, Ike (very high priority)

3x B05-086SR Begnion Empress, Sanaki

1x B05-075HN Black Gale, Haar

1x B06-076N Black Dragon Knight, Haar

2x S05-001ST+ Brave Crimean General, Ike

Awakening

1x B04-063SR Iris of Destiny, Lucina

Cards valued off of Bigweb/Amenity.

I'm looking for Ikes ASAP (main lord, yo!) so I'm willing to trade fairly over value for them.

Naw, if that came off as harsh, I really didn't mean it that way! I wasn't irritated at all, so I'm sorry if it came off that way.

As a collector, sometimes it's hard to be compatible with the players and vice-versa, just because we all have different outlooks on what makes a card valuable - character, playability, rarity, etc. I guess I went the really long way of saying that money isn't the only factor in making a trade.

Now, if it was something as one-sided as say, Lilina or Camilla for an Anankos, then yeah I too would have to say something about it. Thinking about price isn't bad, but I don't generally see it as the end-all-be-all - just a helper. In TCG the 1000 yen difference isn't too bad.

I would have been way worse hosed on that Sigurd/Deirdre deal ;p

I just wanted to add my own two cents, not stifle discussion or opinions. Sorry again!

Lol I've traded with both of you and you guys are the nicest people around. LucinaofYlisse always makes sure that yen values are transparent during trades so that no one side feels taken advantage of afterwards! ChibiToastExplosion and I just had a trade where his cards were worth more in yen than mine but since he liked the character he didn't mind trading, so he was probably just recounting our recent trade instead of saying it's bad to be looking at trades strictly by their yen value.

With that said, more +1s!

+1 LucinaofYlisse

+1 ChibiToastExplosion

+1 itzjaytea

+1 Oscarsome

Always a pleasure you guys :D

Edited by totafan888

Thanks! Btw, do you have any references for where you can easily check this kind of information in real time? I've found that SF is kind enough to volunteer this kind of information for fair trades*, but it would be nice to be able to check these things myself.

(*I got an offer and my trade partner did in fact volunteer this information haha.)

@ChibiToastExplosion -- Thanks for the thought. It is kinda how I feel about the matter, although at the same time I'm utilitarian enough to want to get the most out of my fortunes. I'm a "she" btw. ;P

Thanks! Btw, do you have any references for where you can easily check this kind of information in real time? I've found that SF is kind enough to volunteer this kind of information for fair trades*, but it would be nice to be able to check these things myself.

(*I got an offer and my trade partner did in fact volunteer this information haha.)

@ChibiToastExplosion -- Thanks for the thought. It is kinda how I feel about the matter, although at the same time I'm utilitarian enough to want to get the most out of my fortunes. I'm a "she" btw. ;P

Most traders go off of bigweb and amenitydream to price their cards. Not sure if I can link external sites so I'll just PM you them. I usually go with the lower price of the two to be fair or an average of the two.

Edit: Kirie said it was fine so http://www.amenitydream.com/page/46 and http://www.bigweb.co.jp/ver2/fe_fecipher_index.php?search=yes&type_id=163&action=search&shape=1&seriesselect=4764&tyselect=&colourselect=&langselect=&condiselect=&selecttext=&search1=+%E3%82%B7+%E3%83%B3+%E3%82%B0+%E3%83%AB+%E6%A4%9C+%E7%B4%A2+

Edited by LucinaofYlisse

Most traders go off of bigweb and amenitydream to price their cards. Not sure if I can link external sites so I'll just PM you them. I usually go with the lower price of the two to be fair or an average of the two.

For the record, it's fine to link those sites here.