Cipher Trading/Selling Thread

DifferentFight

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New to FE Cipher so I am looking to buy some cards for me and my roommate (his surprise birthday gift). If you have any of these cards feel free to message me. I don't really have cards to trade so I would want to pay for them with money, i think through paypal. If you have more than one of these cards that would be ideal, so that I don't have to pay excessive amounts of shipping costs from a whole bunch of different buyers. Looking forward to hearing back from others! 

I am trying to build and Ayra deck and my roommate is building Nohr. I know a lot of these are the "popular" cards but i wanted to check here before i have to resort to TCGrepublic.

Box 6 Cards

B06-024SR Ayra x 2

P06-010PR Ayra x 2

B06-004SR Deirdre

B06-054SR Camilla

B06-056SR Leo

B06-058SR Elise

B06-051SR Xander

Box 7 Cards

B07-001SR Eliwood

B07-039SR Nino

B07-066SR Oboro

Can I give someone 2 +'s for 2 successful trades? In that case I want to give 2+ to Kirie, not just for the successful trades but also for the excellent correspondance! Really helped me get into the collection game with like 70+ cards bought from him :p

+1 LunarTailSteffi
+1 ChibiToastExplosion
+1 Cipher Hunter

Thank you all for the amazing experience! The cards all arrived perfectly!

Edited by Ching

On June 6, 2017 at 3:02 PM, Aquantis said:

+2 Marcuz  

Wait, you're on here too?! And apparently Female. Learn new things every day, I guess! Er, assuming you're the same Aquantis I've had dealings with before, that is. You're the one who sold me the Cipher CD, right? If you are, mind letting me know when you get your Series 8 page fully scanned in?

10 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

Wait, you're on here too?! And apparently Female. Learn new things every day, I guess! Er, assuming you're the same Aquantis I've had dealings with before, that is. You're the one who sold me the Cipher CD, right? If you are, mind letting me know when you get your Series 8 page fully scanned in?

yep, that me.

I'm about halfway done with scanning in the cards.  I only had 3 days off of work last month, so that really slowed me down.  I'm still playing catch-up.  I hope to have them finished soon, but it depends on my free time.

9 hours ago, Aquantis said:

yep, that me.

I'm about halfway done with scanning in the cards.  I only had 3 days off of work last month, so that really slowed me down.  I'm still playing catch-up.  I hope to have them finished soon, but it depends on my free time.

Ok, cool.

Also, in that case, +4-ish Aquantis because I'm too lazy to go back and actually count how many times we've had dealings, but it was around 4. Cards came nicely packed on every single order, and she was willing to put up with me taking forever to decide what exactly I wanted every single time, which I'm not sure I could do if it was me. Great seller!

Hehe I'll add another +1 for Aquantis there ^^ They were lovely to deal with, and we were patient with each other as life happened, as well as when I was crunching the numbers and deciding what I could get~. The shipping was quick and arrived safely. Thank you so much!