Cipher Trading/Selling Thread

DifferentFight

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/2/2022 at 11:09 AM, Grandiloquence said:

So do folks generally only trade R/SR/SR+ on here then?

For the most part, yes. When the game was still alive, many people would buy multiple boxes every time a new set was out, so N/HN cards were very common and it wasn't worth the hassle to list them. Even though I sold/traded most of my R/SR/SR+ singles already, I still have 8000+ N/HN cards stored in a box at home and a detailed spreadsheet of everything I have if someone needs some to build decks or for collection purposes.

I also have the complete B01-B22 collection (N/HN/R/SR/HR) if someone ever manifested an interest for the whole lot.

Edited by jiayejoe
Added details

On 8/8/2022 at 11:45 PM, jiayejoe said:

For the most part, yes. When the game was still alive, many people would buy multiple boxes every time a new set was out, so N/HN cards were very common and it wasn't worth the hassle to list them. Even though I sold/traded most of my R/SR/SR+ singles already, I still have 8000+ N/HN cards stored in a box at home and a detailed spreadsheet of everything I have if someone needs some to build decks or for collection purposes.

I also have the complete B01-B22 collection (N/HN/R/SR/HR) if someone ever manifested an interest for the whole lot.

Thanks for replying. Looking at my collection, I'm missing (due to unavailability or mad prices!) B01, 02, 03, 05, 08, 09, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21.

Feel free to share your spreadsheet, I wouldn't mind having a look.

11 minutes ago, Grandiloquence said:

Thanks for replying. Looking at my collection, I'm missing (due to unavailability or mad prices!) B01, 02, 03, 05, 08, 09, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21.

Feel free to share your spreadsheet, I wouldn't mind having a look.

Sure thing,  here's the link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FVtk6qD3YyG7kXSfPr-R7mmX5M8LYCSs/edit?usp=drivesdk&ouid=106411634367647799548&rtpof=true&sd=true

You can PM me if you find anything you need in there. Thanks 🙂

I am looking to purchase a few cards to round out my collection. You can peep my list in the attached google doc. I don't really have anything in the way of trades, so I'll probably just be looking to buy atm. Thanks for any help 🙂

You can DM me here or at Wake#8059 on discord.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NpDfF4E55sn9v6N8A11GuNi7Km3MuEgxS7n2Wq3kn6o/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by Wake

Hi everyone!

Looking to explore more avenues to get my hands on my grail card. The card I've been wanting for so long is B14-097SR+ Ilyana.

In case someone owns a copy or knows someone who is willing to part with it, I'd appreciate if you could reach out to me. I'm willing to pay for shipping regardless if it's global or European based.

Edited by soarta
found one.

• 2 months later...

Hello! I am in search of:
4x B09-028N
3x B10-057SR
1x B14-072SR
4x B15-051SR
1x B15-061N
1x B16-041SR
1x B16-044SR
3x B17-027SR
1x B18-004SR
1x B18-027R
1x B19-001SR
2x B20-031SR

Also, is anyone interested in doing a trade of your playmat for my Sothis playmat?

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Welp, I am for sure way too late for this but it doesn’t hurt to try. 

I am looking for any/all Lysithea cards if somebody sees this and has those cards to sell. 

I’m in the EU myself and would prefer the shipping costs not to jack up the prices thus am looking foremost for a seller in the EU too. 

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone, I'm looking to offload my collection for some moving expenses

I'm selling all the Non Plus versions of every card from B01 B02 and B03

Ideally, I'm trying to sell these all together as a set, but may sell individual cards as well

And to further clarify it is every card from 001-100 for all cards from the first 3 sets