Only need three more cards to complete the collection, willing to pay double market price or even buy the products the promos I need come from.

B20-072SR+ Elincia

P15-010PR  Lucina (or the whole comiket box with her)

P15-013 Cain (or the soundtrack that includes him)

Also looking for a PRX Lyn, willing to pay a very fair price for her if anyone has her.

Was meant to join here ages ago and do this but +1 to Cradily67. Turns out it takes a long time for deliveries to complete when buying internationally but it worked out in the end. Good cards, well protected, top condition.

I’m looking to buy a few cards:

Any Raven/Raymond card, of any rarity

Henry B18-069

Soren P17-010PR

Lucius B07-22

I’m looking to get a bigger list started soon but for now these are at the top. I’ll be paying with PayPal and would prefer to buy from North American and/or US sellers. DM me if you have any to sell, thank you!

Hey guys it has been a while.
I'm currently looking into buying a bunch of Jugdral cards to complete the Jugdral portion of a Cipher Cube a friend of mine came up with.
We have drafted a few time now using Tabletop Simulator, but I want to have the Jugdral cards ready for a RL draft, since I'm the only one who has played FE4 and who collects Jugdral cards.

The list can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19JxY5grQ75QaD3dlnVBpSVPGbKRT8JyYfZhtzedmQVk/edit#gid=177229431

Thanks for reading!

11 hours ago, SporeLP360 said:

Hey guys it has been a while.
I'm currently looking into buying a bunch of Jugdral cards to complete the Jugdral portion of a Cipher Cube a friend of mine came up with.
We have drafted a few time now using Tabletop Simulator, but I want to have the Jugdral cards ready for a RL draft, since I'm the only one who has played FE4 and who collects Jugdral cards.

The list can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19JxY5grQ75QaD3dlnVBpSVPGbKRT8JyYfZhtzedmQVk/edit#gid=177229431

Thanks for reading!

Did you want this?
IMG_20210721_210810.jpg

Hey there! I got into Cipher RIGHT as it was ending, so getting cards has become significantly harder. I don't have anything to sell or trade other than an SR Sothis, but I am willing to buy your normal and high normal cards, especially if they're from Genealogy, SoV/Gaiden, or Three Houses. In addition, for certain characters, I'll buy rarer cards, but I'm a college student and can't spend THAT much money. Message me if you have cards to sell!