I just got my Special Edition Fire Emblem if and New 3DS in the mail

Dan

Here's some pictures: http://imgur.com/a/Dzult

It's an imgur album because the pictures are fairly large. Sorry the quality's not the best but all I have to take the pictures with is my cell phone.

And this is a scan of the Marth TCG card that came with it: http://i.imgur.com/1DhzWkj.jpg

And the Lucina TCG card: http://i.imgur.com/PZ33I9w.jpg

Edited by Dan

I just had a brief rush of excitement go through me when I read the title, lol.

I had a whole lot of excitement, starting when I woke up, increasing as I heard the doorbell, growing even more as I was opening the packages and taking pictures and then dropping off as I had to go through all the set up and now I'm waiting for an update to download.

That was really fast..

Mine will come on monday, unfortunately

I pre-ordered mine from nin-nin-game.com and I assume I got the fastest shipping but my memory is just a blur of excitement. Someone else I know ordered from solarisjapan.com and got the fastest shipping; his expected delivery date is Monday.

For some reason the faceplates with a new black 3ds was cheaper so i went that route but I cant wait for mine to come in!

After seeing yours, I literally ran around my room in excitment

I finally got to the game. At the end of the opening movie Aqua's amulet breaks off her necklace and splashes into water. The start screen ("press any button") is the amulet and pieces of the chain slowly falling from the top screen into the bottom screen. When it gets to the bottom it starts showing the classes.

Edited by Dan

Wow fast turnaround. Lookin like a beauty right there though. Must have cost a fortune.

The game was 19580 JPY which is $158 USD (including shipping)

The 3DS was 27680 JPY/$224 USD (incl. shipping)

There's an option to download the 3rd path DLC, but it doesn't work at the moment. A paper in the game case says it'll be available on June 30th of next year.

...That's a Marth card, not Chrom. Do you have the first edition Lucina card btw? I have that one, but I don't remember if it comes with the Special Edition package.

And 19580 JPY?? Holy crap. Even with all three routes and shipping costs, it should be around 9k... Where did the rest of that go?

The game was 19580 JPY which is $158 USD (including shipping)

The 3DS was 27680 JPY/$224 USD (incl. shipping)

There's an option to download the 3rd path DLC, but it doesn't work at the moment. A paper in the game case says it'll be available on June 30th of next year.

In that case the Western Release date could very well be close to mid next year to coincide with the third path release.

In that case the Western Release date could very well be close to mid next year to coincide with the third path release.

I really hope that's not true. 6-7 months is one thing, but that's like a year's wait! I can't do it!

I really hope that's not true. 6-7 months is one thing, but that's like a year's wait! I can't do it!

I hope (and think) it will come out sooner than that as well. They said early 2016 so I would guess March at the latest.

...That's a Marth card, not Chrom. Do you have the first edition Lucina card btw? I have that one, but I don't remember if it comes with the Special Edition package.

And 19580 JPY?? Holy crap. Even with all three routes and shipping costs, it should be around 9k... Where did the rest of that go?

Right. I seem to have made a mistake in my excitement. Lucina card was behind it; I didn't notice until you said that, then I remembered it seemed extra thick.