How I feel on the Fates board.

Jedi

when i see the if boards i'm like

ZAHo253.gif

It's gotten a little better I think!

Still hilarious!

I feel you.

I've been literally looking around for spoilers.Seriously.It's that damn tempting.

Yeaah, I've mostly kept mine to like characters and stuff, but I know some story things.

I feel like people only come to the subforum to talk about fanservice and support conversations and hardly anyone cares about the gameplay. It's kinda lonely.

Funny thing is, this is mostly what I was looking at, bases, and such.

Im gonna spoil myself so ehh.

But how i feel about the Vocal Minority in the fandom is this:

orig-11130051.gif

Me too!

Gosh it's been forever since I've watched Hercules.

The Fates board consists of two things: Spoilers, and people complaining about FE being "ruined forever."

But yeah, it's going to be so hard to resist spoilers, especially because the game's not coming out in the west until probably February or April. It's going to be quite a test in patience.

Have we got a decent database of that yet? Cause I never found any bases...

I just have info from PKL who was watching the streams. Sorry :(

But FE was ruined with Shadow Dragon

No.

I have to say, I'm not as interested in spoiling the game as I thought I would be, mostly cause so much of the game has already been revealed. Maybe it's just me, but I feel less excited for this new FE in general. Not to say I don't think it will be a great game.

But FE was ruined with Shadow Dragon

Yep.

See, Shadow Dragon is the reason why I became active. :P:

Now, for anyone who wants info, and doesn't want to wade through the if boards. . .

Send me a PM, and I'll try to answer stuff. Don't be surprised if the answer is "I don't know", because I don't have time for streams!

For everyone wanting gameplay:

-Vincent has been updating main site like crazy! There's at least growth rates (character and class) and all(!) class skills available there. (Class skills lacked levels though the last time I checked)

-the dedicated threads have a less vocal minority collecting info on and discussing gameplay. Sadly I can't promise no spoiler though. They seem really spoiler-free to me though, but I'm comparing to the hype thread where "no to spoiler tags" policy seems to be getting more ground... (I think there was a base stats one somewhere too, not sure how up to date it is though)

-And as I write this, a non-spoiler discussion thewad was just opened xD

Agreed on discussions not having enough gameplay. And thanks for making my day to everyone who posted funny pics xD

EDIT: forgot to mention reclass sets, Vincent has them for all non-childen.

And of course if someone asks something, I'll try to answer as best as I can.

EDIT2: and NOW I notice this in FFtF XD

I look so stupid with my serious, lengthy answer now

Edited by Sylphid

I think I posted a couple (or more? I've been posting a ton of threads lately) that literally got zero replies. I think I have an answer to one of them now, though. How exactly is a freaking wyvern rider Shoving its allies though? I thought you couldn't do that with mounted units in Tellius...