Zero's Child

thanibomb

Since I plan on marrying Zero both as a male and female, I would not mind only getting Eponne and not getting Kanna.

Eponne is my fav child cause of her braid and how she is Zero's daughter, and how her name sounds like Epona(I am so going to make her a bow knight).I am big fan.

From what I've read Eponine and Kanna are adopted if you S-Support Zero with M!Kamui, but they don't show up in the game and are only mentioned in the epilogue. (Don't quote me on that, I'm not sure myself)

I'd assume if you S-Support Zero as a female, F!Kamui gives birth to both Eponine and Kanna and that they would show up in some type of paralogue like the other kiddos.

As far as I know, If you S support Zero with a female character, she's not adopted. If you marry Zero and MaMui, then Kanna exists and is also adopted.

Which I personally find a bit stupid in Kanna's case, as I don't think kids with Dragonblood are just lying around.

As far as I know, If you S support Zero with a female character, she's not adopted. If you marry Zero and MaMui, then Kanna exists and is also adopted.

Which I personally find a bit stupid in Kanna's case, as I don't think kids with Dragonblood are just lying around.

This.It would be nice if Eponne was always adopted.It would certainly be a change, but Kanna.I don't care for him/her.I just want Zero and Eponne and Kamui t be male.Then I shall be happy.

Since I plan on marrying Zero both as a male and female, I would not mind only getting Eponne and not getting Kanna.

Eponne is my fav child cause of her braid and how she is Zero's daughter, and how her name sounds like Epona(I am so going to make her a bow knight).I am big fan.

Definitely doing this my first run too. Zero x Mamui's S support is too adorable to resist.

I'd make her a Bow Knight, too. Its so unfortunate that they have such terrible class skills...

From what I've read Eponine and Kanna are adopted if you S-Support Zero with M!Kamui, but they don't show up in the game and are only mentioned in the epilogue. (Don't quote me on that, I'm not sure myself)

I'd assume if you S-Support Zero as a female, F!Kamui gives birth to both Eponine and Kanna and that they would show up in some type of paralogue like the other kiddos.

Nooo I hope this isn't true.

Hoping this is the case.

Some people say one thing, some people say another.

Based on what I've seen I think that male Kamui and Zero don't have any children over the course of the game but are said to adopt children in the epilogue, which has confused people into thinking they have playable children even though

The other children are born and raised over the course of the game, not from the future, so if Zero and Kamui adopt after the game is over it makes sense that their children wouldn't appear.

I have yet to see any actual evidence one way or the other, aside from an apparent lack of Eponine/M!kamui parent/child supports in the leaked data, so we will have to wait until we get direct confirmation from someone who's played the game to know for certain.
Edited by EJ107

I hope we find out soon. It would be a shame to not be able to get Eponine or Kanna despite Zero x Mamui being my top pairing in the game so far. Eponine is just too beautiful of a character to pass up! I could care less about Kanna though...

• 3 weeks later...

I'm playing Nohr right now and I married my male avatar to Zero and no paralogues have opened up. I thought at first that I had to reach a certain point in the game first, but other characters have been marrying and their paralogues have opened up right away. It's quite upsetting.

Just as others have said, if you marry Zero as Mamui or Syalla as Femui, you will NOT get either Eponine, F! Kanna or M! Kanna.

I'm still going to marry Zero as Mamui though.

Just as others have said, if you marry Zero as Mamui or Syalla as Femui, you will NOT get either Eponine, F! Kanna or M! Kanna.

I'm still going to marry Zero as Mamui though.

Me too. Doing it my first playthrough so I don't meet and miss Eponine; then I can be really happy about getting her later, instead of upset about having to sacrifice her :)