Harold (S)
Lazward (s)
Odin (S)
Zero (S)
Joker (S)
Cyrus (S)
Suzukaze (S)
Flannel (S)
Isn't Camilla a HUGE slut? She can S-Rank so many characters. You guys know in Avatar's S Rank she said she loved Avatar from the moment she laid eyes on him and have loved him since forever - and she cannot bear Avatar choosing any other woman.
So why is it possible for her to S-Rank so many other characters? What is canon and what is not?

What are you doing what is this

This game has no canon man.

Is every woman in Awakening a "slut" because she can potentially marry any guy you want? It's not like she's doing them all at the same time?

Edited by nordopolica

To be quite frank, every character debatably is a slut because they have most of the same support options as her.

I would know...

I made the topic you got the info from....

What are you doing what is this

This game has no canon man.

Is every woman in Awakening a "slut" because she can potentially marry any guy you want? It's not like she's doing them all at the same time?

I remember Tharja really liked Avatar in Awakening but she also can marry other characters. But she kept referring to Avatar and it annoyed me.

What do you mean this game has no canon? When Camilla can potentially marry so many other characters? Its just very hard to believe that Camilla who loves Avatar to the point of obsession will have genuine supports with other male characters without still fawning or talking about Avatar.

This made me laugh not gonna lie

But this topic...yeah no

Can we not with the slutshaming please?

How does being able to support many people make her a slut? She says she loves the avatar in their S support. So they're a thing by then, but if you don't S support her I'll bet you she doesn't say that.

:facepalm:

Desist. Please.

And by your logic, Kamui is an even bigger one because they can support everyone.

it's like you're claiming that she can s-rank with all those guys at once

by that logic every girl in FE4 Gen I is a slut except Ethlyn and Deirdre, and ditto for FE4 Gen II except Altenna

and then FE13 as well

C'mon man.

:facepalm:

Desist. Please.

And by your logic, Kamui is an even bigger one because they can support everyone.

Actually by OP's logic, Kamui cannot be a bigger one, because Kamui has no personality so theres no point of reference. Camilla has a trait which make her obsesses over Avatar.

But because this trait can be overcome, she is a slut because she can forgo her first love to the point of obsession and marry someone like, Harold. Lol.

^ I think this is what OP's logic is trying to express.

Here's my advice to you TC:

There is no canon for character pairings in FE IF. You are the master of your play through. You decide who romances who. Your decisions are canon for your play through.

Only chrom x village girl is canon.

Enjoy the game.

You guys know in Avatar's S Rank she said she loved Avatar from the moment she laid eyes on him and have loved him since forever - and she cannot bear Avatar choosing any other woman.

Yes this is true, but there is no guarantee Avatar will marry Camilla, therefore shouldn't she have the right to choose other marriage candidates? Be fair to her.

So why is it possible for her to S-Rank so many other characters? What is canon and what is not?
​Canon is defined by your choice. Your choice is canon. Why can Harold S-Rank so many other women, including Camilla? Why can Joker marry so many other women, including Camilla? Now you see?

You guys know in Avatar's S Rank she said she loved Avatar from the moment she laid eyes on him and have loved him since forever - and she cannot bear Avatar choosing any other woman.

Yes this is true, but there is no guarantee Avatar will marry Camilla, therefore shouldn't she have the right to choose other marriage candidates? Be fair to her.

​Canon is defined by your choice. Your choice is canon. Why can Harold S-Rank so many other women, including Camilla? Why can Joker marry so many other women, including Camilla? Now you see?

You seem very knowing. Now you mention it this way I see it more clearly... Ok Camilla isn't a slut because she can S-Rank so many ppl. Because the ppl she can S-Rank can also S-Rank tons of other ppl.

God this game, I never expected it to be this way, its actually very allowing for player decisions to decide what is canon correct?

You seem very knowing. Now you mention it this way I see it more clearly... Ok Camilla isn't a slut because she can S-Rank so many ppl. Because the ppl she can S-Rank can also S-Rank tons of other ppl.

God this game, I never expected it to be this way, its actually very allowing for player decisions to decide what is canon correct?

yeah, your headcanon

nothing is canon unless the game says so and there's literally no other option

example given: Sigurd/Dierdre

Can we not with the slutshaming please?

How does being able to support many people make her a slut? She says she loves the avatar in their S support. So they're a thing by then, but if you don't S support her I'll bet you she doesn't say that.

Actually, she says she loves the avatar SINCE THE FIRST TIME SHE LAID EYES on the avatar.

This is where the TC is getting at. Camilla "canonically" is already in love with the Avatar even before S-Rank is reached.

Actually, she says she loves the avatar SINCE THE FIRST TIME SHE LAID EYES on the avatar.

This is where the TC is getting at. Camilla "canonically" is already in love with the Avatar even before S-Rank is reached.

Yes, okay. So what? You can love someone and then love someone else later. It's not rocket science. That's like saying if you fall in love with someone, you can ONLY bang that one person otherwise you're a slut. Which makes no sense to me at all.

Canon is not "your choice". Canon is what the game has set in stone that cannot be changed or refuted. It is canon that Kamui is kidnapped by Nohr, but it isn't canon if you choose to have Camilla marry Kamui.

This was not a well thought out thread

If I had a dollar for every time a character said that they have been in love with a character forever... I can almost guarantee that there are at least two mentions of this per S-support in Awakening. Take it with a grain of salt.

Actually by OP's logic, Kamui cannot be a bigger one, because Kamui has no personality so theres no point of reference. Camilla has a trait which make her obsesses over Avatar.

But because this trait can be overcome, she is a slut because she can forgo her first love to the point of obsession and marry someone like, Harold. Lol.

^ I think this is what OP's logic is trying to express.

Regardless of what OP is trying to express, calling Camilla (or people in general) a slut over this is really stupid and reeks of double standards anyway. I don't see men or male characters get called man-whores because they sleep around with different women. Rather, they're called "players" and it's a very annoying double standard.

Regardless of what OP is trying to express, are you saying it's okay to call Camilla a slut because she can "forgo" her first love? Should we all cling onto and pine for the first person we ever fall in love with lest we be called sluts?

Edited by Sunwoo

Also of note the first time she layed eyes on him he'd be a baby and she'd be rather young I don't seriously doubt she had a physical love for him at that point.

Welcome to Fire Emblem If! What if Camilla married that guy? Or that guy? Or that guy? Or that guy? Or that guy? Or that guy? Or that guy? Or that guy? Or that guy? Or what if she married what's his face? Or what if Hinoka married that guy? Or what if Elise married that guy?

If I had a dollar for every time a character said that they have been in love with a character forever... I can almost guarantee that there are at least two mentions of this per S-support in Awakening. Take it with a grain of salt.

My memory is fading, may I ask which characters say something akin to I have been in love with you forever during S-Rank for Awakening?

And do the same character say the same I have been in love with you forever to other characters too during S-Rank?

My memory is fading, may I ask which characters say something akin to I have been in love with you forever during S-Rank for Awakening?

And do the same character say the same I have been in love with you forever to other characters too during S-Rank?

SHARA.

Off the top of my head, I don't remember anyone else, BUT I've got several universes to sort out mentally. Cordelia's was unrequited, IIRC.

This thread started out shaming a fictional character for having several potential love interests and we're even attempting to have a civil conversation about it? I'm surprised this thread didn't get locked on principle.

Camilla, and similarly most Fire Emblem cast members (not just female), have several potential supports despite having at least one individual they've potentially already fallen for. This does not make them less of individuals because they found one of those options to be the one that called to them the loudest.