Poll: Same-Sex Marriage Options [spoilers}

meowcakes

Who would you like to have seen with same-sex S supports?  

185 members have voted

1. 1. Hoshido - Males

• (T)Subaki
    • Tsukuyomi
    • Hinata
    • Takumi
    • Nishiki
    • Ryouma
    • Saizou
    • Asama
    • Hoshido Guys are Trash
  2. 2. Hoshido - Females

• Rinka
    • Sakura
    • Orochi
    • Hinoka
    • Setsuna
    • Oboro
    • Kagerou
    • Yuugiri
    • (Kaza)Hana
    • So are Hoshido Women
  3. 3. Nohr - Males

• Asura
    • Harold
    • Odin
    • Lazaward
    • Benoit
    • Leon
    • Flannel
    • Marx
    • None of These
  4. 4. Nohr - Females

• Elise
    • Elfie
    • Nyx
    • Camilla
    • Luna
    • Belka
    • Pieri
    • Charlotte
    • All of these Options Suck
  5. 5. Other

• Gunter
    • Joker
    • Felicia
    • Suzukaze
    • Cyrus
    • Aqua
    • Mozume
    • Butlers and Maids are Useless

Please limit your choices to 3 PER QUESTION

To be honest, I'm pretty disappointed that same-sex options are only available for Zero and Shara...

[i want Nishiki x Flannel]

Edited by meowcakes

Since I don't know anybody's personality/story besides Silas/Cyrus, the siblings, and Aqua...
I picked Hinata and Kagerou for looks and what their personality looks like.
I picked Leon and Camilla cuz I'm not fond of a lot of the Nohr characters.
And I picked Cyrus/Silas because I find him really appealing.

I probably would have picked Felicia/Jakob/Aqua as well if they weren't all stuffed in the Other section.

Flannel looks beast; like a skunk man hahaha. So, I wish I could have chosen him.

Cyrus is super cute; his whole character premise seems to revolve around a secret crush of sorts on the avatar.

Zero's gayness is straight out of left field haha. But hey, we could have ended up with Beniot or Arthur as bisexuals so it could have been worse.

Rinkah and Camilla seem like the ideal lesbian love interests, but I wouldn't really know.

For Hoshido, definitely NOT Tsukuyomi. He looks like an eleven year-old boy.

I guess... Hinata?

Ryouma reminds me too much of Sonic the Hedgehog. Yuck.

Ahaha, I sound awfully shallow. I really hope the English localization writes Zero's personality amazingly well. I will get behind the whole 'enjoying torture' thing, but he better have a damn fantastic redeeming quality. Like, he could have a hilarious, dark sense of humor or be very suave. Please, please let he be written well...

Edited by Leif

Ahaha, I sound awfully shallow. I really hope the English localization writes Zero's personality amazingly well. I will get behind the whole 'enjoying torture' thing, but he better have a damn fantastic redeeming quality. Like, he could have a hilarious, dark sense of humor or be very suave. Please, please let he be written well...

His supports seem to explain. . .well, everything. It's why I'll never marry him, but I won't sacrifice him at the first possible opportunity, either.

His supports seem to explain. . .well, everything. It's why I'll never marry him, but I won't sacrifice him at the first possible opportunity, either.

Well... I'll take that I guess.

Please, please let it not be the whole "I had a crap life therefore I make other people's life crap cliche. I just hope he's endearing in some way, like Henry.

I honestly have to wonder if the answers to the poll are different for gay players v. straight players or even male players v. female players. I certainly know which men I want to have a nice face-rubbing session talk with, but I haven't got a clue as to the women.

Well... I'll take that I guess.

Please, please let it not be the whole "I had a crap life therefore I make other people's life crap cliche. I just hope he's endearing in some way, like Henry.

His S support with male Kamui is a work of art. It's what I'd hoped to see in a same-sex relationship.

I honestly have to wonder if the answers to the poll are different for gay players v. straight players or even male players v. female players. I certainly know which men I want to have a nice face-rubbing session talk with, but I haven't got a clue as to the women.

Face-rubbing: NO ONE

Since I'm a straight woman, I know exactly which guys I want, and why. If I was a gay guy, I don't know if my answer would be the same. Likewise, I'm not a straight man, so I can't answer that. But of the women, the only one that I find remotely attractive is Nyx.

Therefore, my answers were based on "which of these would be the best-written". I can see your loyal same-sex servant devoting himself/herself to you for the rest of their lives, and you learning how to do the same. Much as I'd love to write a theoretical conversation with both of them, I don't know enough about the minutae of Joker to pull it off.

Alright, so...

Honestly none of those Hoshido males are of any interest to me, but I guess it would have to be Hinata because he seems like the most I'd be likely to actually talk to. (and in most cases I try to put myself at least in part into my Avatar)

I think Setsuna seems sort of interesting and wouldn't mind seeing her interact with the female avatar although I'm unsure where the romantic interest would come from yet.

Nohr male pool is a bit weird for me. I think Odin has the cutest child but that whole such and such regarding his origins... although his personality isn't bad, I wouldn't see my avatar being more than friends with him. I think Leon fallng for the avatar would be interesting to witness, would he be more flustered simply being attracted to someone that's like a brother or perhaps he'd pour everything into being what he thinks is a model lover? I selected Benoit though since he seems like the nicest person among the poll options that I wouldn't mind knowing more intimately.

Nohrian women I have little to say about, as well. Camilla seems like the most developed in personality depth so she sort of wins there, but I wouldn't mind learning more about Elfie, she just can't really compete yet until I get the game and witness her supports.

Joker wins by default in the last set only because knowing someone for a long time can make it tough to romance them, which is why I did not choose Cyrus, but who knows? Joker, humourously, has a birthday very close to a friend who I may have ended up dating but manages to have a nearly fully opposite personality which I find interesting, haha.

Despite being gay, I find it hard to really choose who to really "bond" with in games where such a choice is presented, even when being allowed to experience it by my actual preferences being represented. I think Foleo seems like a sweet young man and a part of what little I know of him reminds me of the few boys I have actually been with romantically so he is of some interest, to me. Over all, I'm just looking forward to playing this game anyway after it is localized. ^^

His S support with male Kamui is a work of art. It's what I'd hoped to see in a same-sex relationship.

Face-rubbing: NO ONE

Since I'm a straight woman, I know exactly which guys I want, and why. If I was a gay guy, I don't know if my answer would be the same. Likewise, I'm not a straight man, so I can't answer that. But of the women, the only one that I find remotely attractive is Nyx.

Therefore, my answers were based on "which of these would be the best-written". I can see your loyal same-sex servant devoting himself/herself to you for the rest of their lives, and you learning how to do the same. Much as I'd love to write a theoretical conversation with both of them, I don't know enough about the minutae of Joker to pull it off.

You are the bee's knees Eclipse. That put a smile on my face. Now, I can be a little happier while I write essays to PA programs this summer.

Likewise, since I'm not straight, I find it hard to find most of the women attractive, not in terms of looks, but in terms of appeal, if that makes sense.

Because, everyone in Anime is almost always super attractive, right? That's why I found it funny when characters in FE7 commented on Lyn's outstanding beauty. I am like, "90% of the female cast already look like Jessica Alba, so how is Lyn any different?

I would find Rinkah the most 'attractive' since she's relatively manly. I don't like super girly women (and men for that matter), so sorry Felicia, no love for you.

I will really wanted same-sex S-rank with Azura, male Kamui is just so unattractive compared to his female counterpart. All the my fellow Chinese fans picked female Kamui when they hear that there lesbi in the game thought that they can S-rank other girls was disappointed that only shara is available for same-sex S-rank. Female Kamui is one of most attractive girl in the game next to Azura, I really wanted to use her after hearing about the same-sex marriage in the game. There like literary no reasons not to use Azura for same sex marriage considering how much she is devoted to Kamui of both gender.

I couldn't click Nishiki hard enough.

He's probably the most handsome fire emblem character I've ever seen while also being cute as a button.

At least I get to bathe with him on the Hoshido Path :v

I'd say Subaki but having the first playable male Pegasus Knight be gay sounds kind of... I dunno. Cliche? Stereotyped? Predictable?

Edited by The Geek

But hey, we could have ended up with Beniot and Arthur as bisexuals so it could have been worse.

I will fight you.

I'd say Subaki but having the first playable male Pegasus Knight be gay sounds kind of... I dunno. Cliche? Stereotyped? Predictable?

It could be seen that way, but really only on this dumb concept of feminine male = gay society has

Well, I'm a straight guy, so I had trouble picking from the Hoshido dudes and ended up going with Nishiki just to pick someone there. But I'd totally do a gay Mamui playthrough in Nohr if Harold/Arthur was my option instead of Zero.

As for the women, I went with Oboro for Hoshido. The top two women I plan to romance as Mamui in Hoshido (Rinkah and Yuugiri) would be a bit too stereotypical methinks (same reason why I don't think Tsubaki would be a good gay male option). For Nohr, it was a tossup between Luna and Pieri. Since Pieri is yet another crazy person (which was the biggest gripe with the options we have), I went with Luna.

For the people in both routes, I went with Azura. Partly because she's pretty much the second most important character in the game and thus I think should be romanceable regardless of gender, and partly because I'm attracted to women but neither Felicia nor Mozume are my type.

On another note (since children weren't in the poll), Lazward's daughter Soleil literally has a personal skill called "Girl Lover" but can't actually romance any girls. WTF is up with that?

On another note (since children weren't in the poll), Lazward's daughter Soleil literally has a personal skill called "Girl Lover" but can't actually romance any girls. WTF is up with that?

I feel that the intention is probably to imply that Soleil is just really comfortable having her fellow girls around, the exact inverse of "bros before hoes," mentality. But its mere conjecture on my end. ^^ I have some former friends (now acquaintances) whom that apply to, personally.

I think both Silas and Felicia would have been good choices, judging from their personality (what i know of it) and that both of them are in all three paths.

Personally i would have liked Nishiki and Nyx from the fist gen characters, and Soleil from the second gen characters although I find a lot of second gen girls cute

Unfortunatey I cant really vote, as both the option to vote for noone as well as vote for multiple people is missing step up your game op

On a side note: If there were more bisexual characters, would they only be gay for Kamui or could they have relationship with one another? Like for example Zero and Silas?

I voted based on the questions asked, but my real options would be Silas/Azura and Jakob/Felicia. Preferably all four but if nintendo really felt the need to only have one bi option for each gender then one of those pairs. They'd need to redo how Jakob and Felicia are recruited though so that it has nothing to do with the player's gender.