Main Aqua discussion thread.

Pepper

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For science, have you tried...

Beating the final Hoshido chapter in less than 7 turns? There is a rumor that if you do so you can avert her death.

I've done it in 4, no change. In fact,

based on the text dump I'm inclined to think nothing changes the final scene.

Source is someone who apparently hacked the game on /feg/ IRC.

Wow, I'd thought /feg/ had done all it could, but it turns out anon delivered in spades. I approve.

http://i.imgur.com/9AfeVXw.jpg

I am feeling satisfied

Welp. That goes all hopes. Btw do the text dumps indicate anything about her fate in the Norh route?

Not sure. I don't even know most of Hoshido's plot; I spammed End Turn in Phoenix Mode of Hoshido just so I could get the post-clear support gallery unlocked first (too bad there isn't one). Seeing Aqua's fate during the penultimate cut-scene was an accident; I won't be checking Nohr's story logs until I play it, which will be after a real Hoshido run.

But based on what people have said and the route duality being what it is, I'd put money against Aqua's survival in Nohr. Third Path Best Path Confirmed.

Edited by egobarrier

It seems like it will be the third route where things come full circle considering we face the true threat during it. This is reminding me of Fate/stay Night a little where pieces of the puzzle are revealed and only certain situations are resolved but a greater problem has yet to be dealt with. Yeah its a safe bet that she doesn't make it in Nohr either it just seems very unlikely....

So its kinda like in Drakengard where there are different routes but this route is a happy one where the ones in Drakengard only get worse much worse.

And Iron I can tell you this EYE see you for the last fight.

EYE? :huh:

If Hoshido is the whole Light vs Dark scenario and it has this many deaths then I have no doubt Nohr is going to get messy....

Especially if the rumor about Sakura's end is true

You'll SEE when you reach the end of Hoshido.

So its kinda like in Drakengard where there are different routes but this route is a happy one where the ones in Drakengard only get worse much worse.

The thought of Taro Yoko directing a Fire Emblem title is both an interesting and disturbing one.

Though the thought of doing an equivalent of Ending D from NieR to bring back Aqua... how many would be willing to go that far?

Edited by Seifus