Main Aqua discussion thread.

Pepper

The thought of Taro Yoko directing a Fire Emblem title is both an interesting and disturbing one.

Though the thought of doing an equivalent of Ending D from NieR to bring back Aqua... how many would be willing to go that far?

I think you and I are gonna get along swell.

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those of who already beat the Hoshido route….

What happened to Lazward in the battle with Marx/Xander? Did you kill him? Did he HAVE to die like he was killed in one stream? Or could you beat the level and have him be okay afterwards?

Beating the final Hoshido chapter in less than 7 turns? There is a rumor that if you do so you can avert her death.

Ok, just came here to say that I was actually the one guy on M. Night Hamayama's who started shouting that the dataminers found out that you had to defeat the final boss before the 7th turn or else Aqua would die (My account is Pariah972).

I started to shout this on the stream just to have him hurry up. (As he was taking WAAAAAY too much time on the level. Seriously, who spends 40 minutes on the first 5 turns of the final level while playing the normal/casual difficulty? He could have won even by using Auto.)

Hama defeated the final boss (With 4 attacks) on turn 8 and coincidentally Aqua evaporated (which actually surprised me as well). But instead of shouting "NOOOO" on the stream like everybody else was, I started "blaming" Hama for the keks. And now apparently some people in leddit, /v/, /feg/, and other places fell for my little "ruse" haha.

Sorry for that, lel. It was all in good fun. :Arvis:

But getting back on topic, I really don't think you can actually save her, at least not until the 3rd path.

I'm pretty sure that's a scripted death. After all, IS bothered with making a CGI cutscene for it just like with a certain imouto's death.

Edited by Pariah

Nah, maybe you just need to save everyone or some crap like that, after all, to get FE6's true ending, you needed all the sacred weapons. It's a good comparison, no ?

Or maybe you just need to defeat him in truly less than 7 turn.

Start working SLAVE !... Or you could just enjoy you game, that work too.

The thought of Taro Yoko directing a Fire Emblem title is both an interesting and disturbing one.

Though the thought of doing an equivalent of Ending D from NieR to bring back Aqua... how many would be willing to go that far?

I wouldn't. :p

Too sad for me. And I honeslty wouldn't.

Edited by B.Leu

The third route ships Aqua and Kamui like a deranged fan.

Seriously, every single scene they show up in together, they feel the need to interact with each other in the most blatantly romantic way possible.

The death of Aqua's mother? She Kamui should talk about how they'll always support each other! The very ending scene? Aqua crowning Kamui and swearing to remain by his side, even if they aren't married. Even if they've married other people. She even gets a new confession, just for this route.

^
Huh not surprised somehow.

Well I know now that I wont be pairing up Aqua with anyone this route and Nohr if its the same. Honestly I just don't like the idea of having any poor bastard marrying her just so for them end up forever alone with a generic ending or the fact the two kids wont have one of their parents either. I don't think there are avoidable deaths I think they are all scripted right down to the last letter.

The third route ships Aqua and Kamui like a deranged fan.

Seriously, every single scene they show up in together, they feel the need to interact with each other in the most blatantly romantic way possible.

The death of Aqua's mother? She Kamui should talk about how they'll always support each other! The very ending scene? Aqua crowning Kamui and swearing to remain by his side, even if they aren't married. Even if they've married other people. She even gets a new confession, just for this route.

I guess we know what IS pushing I mean I thought Sumia or Waifu Robin being pushed as Chroms wife was insane but this is hardcore.

She gets a new confession?

I guess we know what IS pushing I mean I thought Sumia or Waifu Robin being pushed as Chroms wife was insane but this is hardcore.

She gets a new confession?

I gave in and spoiled myself.

She has different confession scenes for all third route.

Edited by Awakener_

Well, source is 4chan, but the supports ARE there in the textdump.

Anyway, here they are:

Nohr/Hoshido Route Confession

I love you... Let's be happy together. Even if the day comes when we must say goodbye to one another...
I will always be by your side.

Invisible Kingdom Route

I've been in love with you for a long time... If it's this world... then we can surely achieve happiness!
Don't ever let go of me again...

Edited by Onestep

Anyway, here they are:

Nohr/Hoshido Route Confession

I love you... Let's be happy together. Even if the day comes when we must say goodbye to one another...

I will always be by your side.

Invisible Kingdom Route

I've been in love with you for a long time... If it's this world... then we can surely achieve happiness!

Don't ever let go of me again...

IS they aren't even shy about pushing this.

When I was playing and met her I could see the push makes me wonder why they have other options.

I'm assuming no one hasn't gotten around to translating the actual support conversations?

I don't think we had such a question answered. I'm curious now myself.

The children are already born this time but they went hiding in a reverse hyperbolic time chamber when Faceless attacked My Castle specifically targeting the children. Time goes faster in the place they are hiding.

When I was playing and met her I could see the push makes me wonder why they have other options.

Because fans would riot if they didn't have an option. I.E. Large amounts of female Avatars marrying Chrom would riot if Chrom was forced to marry Sumia.

Not that I care at all. Kamui and Dancina it is then!

Edited by Hunter Nightblood

IS they aren't even shy about pushing this.

What stands out to me is that new confession seems to imply that she somehow remembers or is at least aware of the outcome of the other two routes.

Also, in the 3ed route she not only lives, but apparently has unique lines during closing scene about how she and Kamui can finally be togeather. The third route seems to be aiming to be the "true ending", where you team up with both the Nohr and the Hoshido, have a big epic finale with every memeber of both royal families at your back, wielding the fire emblem, defeating the true big bad, and then getting a sappy ending where you become king (and if married to Aqua, she becomes the queen) of the Invivislbe kingdom and at long last the Nohr and Hoshido are at peace)

So maybe there is some sort of implied time reset going on...

^

Huh not surprised somehow.

Well I know now that I wont be pairing up Aqua with anyone this route and Nohr if its the same. Honestly I just don't like the idea of having any poor bastard marrying her just so for them end up forever alone with a generic ending or the fact the two kids wont have one of their parents either. I don't think there are avoidable deaths I think they are all scripted right down to the last letter.

But think how much more satisfying it will be when you get to the third route after experiencing the outcome of the other two. Imagine how much more satisfying it will be when they finally get their happy ending at long last.

Heck, her confession seems to indicate she remembers the other routes, so you could easily headcanon in some sort of time reset. Like, because you don't deal with the true big bad in anything but the final route you reverse time for a second chance.

Edited by TheWerdna

Also, we know from leaked epilogues that she does indeed live in the third route, correct? Like, just want to make sure on the off chance the leaked images were faked (which I highly doubt, but still)

Yes she does live.She is the one who crowns Kamui king/queen of the Invisable kingdom

Also, we know from leaked epilogues that she does indeed live in the third route, correct? Like, just want to make sure on the off chance the leaked images were faked (which I highly doubt, but still)

From what I've seen in the text dump Aqua's ending text says something to the effect of "nobody knows for sure if she ever existed", which doesn't rule out either fate. Similar deal to Robin in Awakening. There is an ending that mentioned if she was married. I am assuming in the third route she gets the paired ending with Kamui where it says that they ruled the country together.

I'm currently looking for the additional ending scene. Wish me luck as I dig through text files with my minimal knowledge of Japanese or Chinese!

Edited by HijackThis

From what I've seen in the text dump Aqua's ending text says something to the effect of "nobody knows for sure if she ever existed", which doesn't rule out either fate. Similar deal to Robin in Awakening. There is an ending that mentioned if she was married. I am assuming in the third route she gets the paired ending with Kamui where it says that they ruled the country together.

I'm currently looking for the additional ending scene. Wish me luck as I dig through text files with my minimal knowledge of Japanese or Chinese!

goodspeed good sir.