Main Aqua discussion thread.

Pepper

Did the text dump come from the game's files itself, or the one that was hacked off of nintendo's servers. I could be that the files in the game are outdated when it comes to the DLC, and the correct ones are in that download.

It's probably the former. There's still some placeholder text in there for the third route though. I can confirm all of Onestep's aforementioned observations.

Looks like we won't be confirming that special ending until another month. Dammit! I really wanted to know if that was real. Oh well. At least I feel less like a leech given that I went digging myself.

Perhaps someone who has the game will post proof later? Who knows?

Edited by HijackThis

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty much. It's weird that Shara is the only female to have an S-support Invisible Kingdom ending, though it is the lesbian one. And weird that gay Zero has an Invisible Kingdom S-support.

We'll just have to wait and see.

This whole situation is interesting though. It could mean that there are missing supports and the like as well.

Edited by Onestep

Pretty much. It's weird that Shara is the only female to have an S-support Invisible Kingdom ending, though it is the lesbian one. And weird that gay Zero has an Invisible Kingdom S-support.

We'll just have to wait and see.

This whole situation is interesting though. It could mean that there are missing supports and the like as well.

Yeah, you'd hope given that this is an extra path you have to pay extra for they would change one line of the epilogue unique to each pairing, but you'd at least expect that they'd mention if Het!Kamui was married.

EDIT:

So we have just about everything except a number of epilogue endings? Also seriously another month? Damn!

We're also missing the chapter dialogue files for the third route.

We're spoiled enough as is to know as much as we do.

Knowing Aqua's gonna be okay in the third route spared me a few days of bad feels. Also, I'm pathetic.

Edited by HijackThis

The children are already born this time but they went hiding in a reverse hyperbolic time chamber when Faceless attacked My Castle specifically targeting the children. Time goes faster in the place they are hiding.

I thought you were joking(Sorry!) Turns out that's actually what happens, I'm sure it'll be less silly with context.

And we know this how? Like I just want to know if we know 100% if Aqua lives in this route

Go to the third route synopsis topic.On one of the latest pages there is a CG Vincent posted.

^ What this guy said.

She even crowns your ass at the end!

Well your head.Also if you and Aqua marry(Male MU only), you get a special ending

I have concrete proof that Aqua lives in the third route, granted by datamined chapter script from user RainThunder. In the very final scene,

Kamui asks her to help him run the invisible kingdom. She says yes, regardless of your status with her.

However, the reported change to the coronation scene doesn't happen. Boo. Oh well.

Edited by HijackThis

I have concrete proof that Aqua lives in the third route, granted by datamined chapter script from user RainThunder. In the very final scene,

Kamui asks her to help him run the invisible kingdom. She says yes, regardless of your status with her.

However, the reported change to the coronation scene doesn't happen. Boo. Oh well.

Well, that part still could be true, as the datamined script is missing a lot, correct?

Well, that part still could be true, as the datamined script is missing a lot, correct?

I wouldn't get my hopes up. We may see proof surface, but who knows. We'll know for sure soon enough. I am more than satisfied with what we have.

With my feels hat off and my reals hat firmly equipped, I don't think breaking down into tears and professing her love to Kamui in the middle of a coronation ceremony would be very becoming of Aqua. At least, it would engender some "WTF" reactions from the crowd. Still, I want it to be real.

EDIT: I should stress again that RainThunder is the one who uploaded the data. I just read over the last chapter's data a couple of times.

Edited by HijackThis

I wouldn't get my hopes up. We may see proof surface, but who knows. We'll know for sure soon enough. I am more than satisfied with what we have.

With my feels hat off and my reals hat firmly equipped, I don't think breaking down into tears and professing her love to Kamui in the middle of a coronation ceremony would be very becoming of Aqua. At least, it would engender some "WTF" reactions from the crowd. Still, I want it to be real.

EDIT: I should stress again that RainThunder is the one who uploaded the data. I just read over the last chapter's data a couple of times.

Do we know when the third route is coming out?

Wait.....so the route didn't come out and yet folks already hacked it and discovered well pretty much every thing?!?!?!

The Internet is all powerful hahaha.

Also if the route gets released one month after the release of the first two games then will that apply to the states when it gets released in NA?

Wait.....so the route didn't come out and yet folks already hacked it and discovered well pretty much every thing?!?!?!

The Internet is all powerful hahaha.

Also if the route gets released one month after the release of the first two games then will that apply to the states when it gets released in NA?

If we get a special edition, it may be released at launch.(I am assuming this may be why it is taking them long to localize.)

Not to mention they may be trying to censor a lot of the game to maintain a T rating.

If they are censoring, they better not butcher it.If skinship, the clothing, the hot springs or hell anything fan servicy is gone, I will be extremely annoyed.Like many games have a T rating and have bewbs and shit(Like the Sims and Xenoblade with Sharla and Seven)

I'll never understand how brutal violence gets a pass but when it comes to sex and nudity everyone goes "THINK OF THE CHILDREN"!!!

Cause 'Merica.

Seriously though, if it were not for the fact that NoE had to fix some things to be released over here, I would be pissed cause NoA censor everything.NE only censor the really bad shit.

But imagine what it will be like in Australia and New Zealand who don't have an 18+ rating.

I'll never understand how brutal violence gets a pass but when it comes to sex and nudity everyone goes "THINK OF THE CHILDREN"!!!

The laws of Stupidity are almighty. Something like, 'shut up, it's magic' with even less sense. :p

Edited by B.Leu