Main Aqua discussion thread.

Pepper

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, as long as it's not ugly... more wanking material is always good, I guess.I'm asshamed of myself for saying this. :p

There no to be ashamed, we are a perverted species after all. Btw there one made for Camilla too if anyone is interested.

So that curse Aqua has in Hoshido you know the one with the shadow hands hurting her, is it the same one she and Kamui get after chapter 7 in the IK where they can't speak about the IK?

My Kanji is kinda shite so I may of misread some stuff, but is the reason she lives in IK cause she and now ( Kamui who got cursed) broke it after kicking Anankos's ass?

So that curse Aqua has in Hoshido you know the one with the shadow hands hurting her, is it the same one she and Kamui get after chapter 7 in the IK where they can't speak about the IK?

My Kanji is kinda shite so I may of misread some stuff, but is the reason she lives in IK cause she and now ( Kamui who got cursed) broke it after kicking Anankos's ass?

From what I heard the reason was that her magical songs basically use her own lifeforce, and that in the other two routes she uses them too much (dying at the end of the Hoshido story, and leaving at the end of the Nohr because she knows she is going to die soon)

The reason it doesn't happen in the 3ed is becaus Kamui finds out about this earlier, and begs her not to use this power. At least, that's what I was told.

Though this may still be rather depressing, since from the way i've heard it explained the times she's used it regardless have shortened her life.

From what I heard the reason was that her magical songs basically use her own lifeforce, and that in the other two routes she uses them too much (dying at the end of the Hoshido story, and leaving at the end of the Nohr because she knows she is going to die soon)

The reason it doesn't happen in the 3ed is becaus Kamui finds out about this earlier, and begs her not to use this power. At least, that's what I was told.

Though this may still be rather depressing, since from the way i've heard it explained the times she's used it regardless have shortened her life.

In Her and Kamui's ending in IK it says they ruled as king and queen over the IK till they both died, so I'm playing it over again to see what I misread sorry I'm so shit in moon runes.

Apparently their ending went a little something like this...

It is said that even after the war, the two of them stayed together for the rest of their lives.

Kamui became the king of Touma and governed it, and created the long lasting, peaceful era of Yoake. (literally means daybreak)
Other than the fact that Aqua became his wife, there are few other records of her.
She was an existence full of mysteries til the very end.

Apparently their ending went a little something like this...

It is said that even after the war, the two of them stayed together for the rest of their lives.

Kamui became the king of Touma and governed it, and created the long lasting, peaceful era of Yoake. (literally means daybreak)
Other than the fact that Aqua became his wife, there are few other records of her.
She was an existence full of mysteries til the very end.

I was close,

But I'm playing it again to find out when Kamui finds out about the pendent's life drain its hard cause come of the kanji can be read in a different way and I do think I messed up while reading it.

How are you managing to play it? Sounds like its a pain to understand the narrative the way the game is now.

It is a pain in the ass man its bad already with how my understanding of Kanji how it flows at times and Aqua filling you in on stuff does help somewhat.

I just realized that Azura may be a bit too pushed for Kamui... While I'm happy but I can definitely seeing fans of Azura x any other non-Kamui characters or anyone other waifu lover be angry.

In Hoshido, she died while saying "Don't be sad, smile for me" while reaching out for her/him (not exact translation but similar) and her spirit appear and talk only to Kamui. in Nohr, the only person she talk to about before she vanished is Kamui because she doesn't want her/him to watch her die. In the third route, regardless of anything she will always stay with Kamui either as her/his adviser or his wife. This all happened regardless if Azura is married or not and Kamui is married or not, so if Azura married anyone beside kamui her non-Kamui husband won't know what happened to her in Nohr in the end. Left without a wife in Hoshido and the last words she left is for Kamui and nothing for her non-kamui husbands. In Invisible Kingdom either her non-Kamui husband stay with her in Invisible Kingdom or else he won't be seeing her. She is the only woman that Kamui has a unique ending with in IK and the ending in that route is purely about her and the royal siblings. While she isn't showing it but Azura is passively channeling her inner Cordelia like Cordelia is married to anyone that isn't named Chrom like in Awakening.

I just realized that Azura may be a bit too pushed for Kamui... While I'm happy but I can definitely seeing fans of Azura x any other non-Kamui characters or anyone other waifu lover be angry.

In Hoshido, she died while saying "Don't be sad, smile for me" while reaching out for her/him (not exact translation but similar) and her spirit appear and talk only to Kamui. in Nohr, the only person she talk to about before she vanished is Kamui because she doesn't want her/him to watch her die. In the third route, regardless of anything she will always stay with Kamui either as her/his adviser or his wife. This all happened regardless if Azura is married or not and Kamui is married or not, so if Azura married anyone beside kamui her non-Kamui husband won't know what happened to her in Nohr in the end. Left without a wife in Hoshido and the last words she left is for Kamui and nothing for her non-kamui husbands. In Invisible Kingdom either her non-Kamui husband stay with her in Invisible Kingdom or else he won't be seeing her. She is the only woman that Kamui has a unique ending with in IK and the ending in that route is purely about her and the royal siblings. While she isn't showing it but Azura is passively channeling her inner Cordelia like Cordelia is married to anyone that isn't named Chrom like in Awakening.

your just seeing now how much IS loves Aqua and Kamui?

Finding a husbando in Fates is easy this time around but to find a half passable waifu? Ha good luck! Most of the chemistry between a M!Kamui and any other female character are really bland and played too safe for the most part seriously I couldn't really find any that made me nod and say "I cant see these two hooking up." it would help if Kamui would have his/her own damn personality.

It doesn't help that as you said the game pushing them together. Its practically a reversal of Awakening with F!Robin and Chrom. It almost feels intentional.

Finally, you're starting to understand a part of our pain. :p

Your tears are my Gatorade! Joking! :P:

Edited by Iron Griffin

Finally, you're starting to understand a part of our pain. :p

Not your pain but during a chat with my friends on a online match on BF4 on PS4, he is quite pissed how Azura is pushed toward Kamui since he seem to preferred Lazward x Azura more and how IS like to cucked Azura's non-Kamui husband.

Edited by Awakener_

Finding a husbando in Fates is easy this time around but to find a half passable waifu? Ha good luck! Most of the chemistry between a M!Kamui and any other female character are really bland and played too safe for the most part seriously I couldn't really find any that made me nod and say "I cant see these two hooking up." it would help if Kamui would have his/her own damn personality.

It doesn't help that as you said the game pushing them together. Its practically a reversal of Awakening with F!Robin and Chrom. It almost feels intentional.

Your tears are my Gatorade! Joking! :P:

Also When in they are walking around in together in chapter 5 the old lady is shipping them saying share this food with that young lady, after Kamui goes Dragon rage He asked Aqua why she is so nice to him she pauses and states she feels safe and relived when he is around her. That's not even the big push.

Also When in they are walking around in together in chapter 5 the old lady is shipping them saying share this food with that young lady, after Kamui goes Dragon rage He asked Aqua why she is so nice to him she pauses and states she feels safe and relived when he is around her. That's not even the big push.

This is why I liked something like LucinaXM!Robin there is somethings subtly implied and stuff but its not shoved in your face.

I didn't know about this but this does not surprise me considering the rage caused by the fangirls who were angry when SumiaXChrom or other side F!RobinXChrom was being pushed at certain points but it wasn't near this level.

Edited by Iron Griffin

This is why I liked something like LucinaXM!Robin there is somethings subtly implied and stuff but its not shoved in your face.

I didn't know about this but this does not surprise me considering the rage caused by the fangirls who were angry when SumiaXChrom or other side F!RobinXChrom was being pushed at certain points but it wasn't near this level.

Even Waifu Robin and Chrom wasn't pushed this hardcore.

Which is what I just said. It was heavy handed but IS really out did themselves here.

It only makes romancing another female character rather awkward and fruitless because as I mentioned in a previous post I could feel it with any of the other possible waifus as there was zero chemistry with most them and you are constantly being reminded that a certain little blue haired dancer will always come dancing to your door.

Well, for once, it's the main character who netorare someone, that's kinda good.

So far the only Support I can kinda see as possible for Kamui other than Aqua, is Kamui/Camilla. No, not for the fanservice, but because, there is no 'boom mariage' since it's established that for Camilla, Kamui is everything (Why ? Hell if I knew), thus coherent. It's refreshing. Doesn't make the support any less weird/crappy/empty though oddly cute.

The joy of awkward writing. *o*

They actually worked out fine as just BFF. Heck there were some lampshade there and there about them being close but not married.