Main Aqua discussion thread.

Pepper

Which is what I just said. It was heavy handed but IS really out did themselves here.

It only makes romancing another female character rather awkward and fruitless because as I mentioned in a previous post I could feel it with any of the other possible waifus as there was zero chemistry with most them and you are constantly being reminded that a certain little blue haired dancer will always come dancing to your door.

Plus Aqua and Kamui seem to like each other right off the bat, In the IK s-rank Kamui pretty much states he talked to her about all the stuff about their cultures as an excuse to spend time with her and he pretty much peeped on her bathing not cause he is a idiot like Chrom but cause he wanted to.

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far the only Support I can kinda see as possible for Kamui other than Aqua, is Kamui/Camilla. No, not for the fanservice, but because, there is no 'boom mariage' since it's established that for Camilla, Kamui is everything (Why ? Hell if I knew), thus coherent. It's refreshing. Doesn't make the support any less weird/crappy/empty though oddly cute.

The joy of awkward writing. *o*

Camilla is a terrible waifu. A relationship with her is unhealthy just like Tharja like seriously forget Shara its Camilla that is Tharja 2.0. Also reminding me that we can romance all our siblings just pisses me off because I have to remember that IS ruined up such a cool concept for more waifus and husbandos. >:(

Plus Aqua and Kamui seem to like each other right off the bat, In the IK s-rank Kamui pretty much states he talked to her about all the stuff about their cultures as an excuse to spend time with her and he pretty much peeped on her bathing not cause he is a idiot like Chrom but cause he wanted to.

Well at least I can give the guy credit for having some initiative hahahaha!

Kinda funny how assexual Kamui is, but if it's Aqua, IS decide to make him peep. *shake head*

Camilla is a terrible waifu. A relationship with her is unhealthy just like Tharja like seriously forget Shara its Camilla that is Tharja 2.0. Also reminding me that we can romance all our siblings just pisses me off because I have to remember that IS ruined up such a cool concept for more waifus and husbandos. >:(

Oh, but I agree,no matter how much the voice and boobs tell me to say anything against Camilla. And that's precisely a part of my point.

Edited by B.Leu

Kinda funny how assexual Kamui is, but if it's Aqua, IS decide to make him peep. *shake head*

Oh, but I agree,no matter how much the voice and boobs tell me to say anything against Camilla. And that's precisely a part of my point.

kamui didn't, it was Azura teasing him that he was intentionally peeping but Kamui did admit that he was very admiring of her beauty after seeing it. I can very self-insert in that part :>

Edited by Awakener_

kamui didn't, it was Azura teasing him that he was intentionally peeping but Kamui did admit that he was very admiring of her beauty after seeing it.

Aqua states that he has super senses and he fully knew she was bathing, I'm actually interested if there are other times when its know Kamui uses these super senses.

I guess you can say that Kamui is.....

(•_•). ( •_•)>⌐□-□. (⌐□_□)

An Aquaholic!

I died ! xD

Somebody must do a meme about it.

Aqua states that he has super senses and he fully knew she was bathing, I'm actually interested if there are other times when its know Kamui uses these super senses.

Maybe the moment where he saved Lilith from a bunch of huge-ass and slow as hell monsters ?

Oh wait.

Seems like BS this super sense personally. :/

Edited by B.Leu

She did say it but it was mostly implication that he knew she was there.

I died ! xD

Somebody must do a meme about it.

Maybe the moment where he saved Lilith from a bunch of huge-ass and slow as hell monsters ?

Oh wait.

Seems like BS this super sense personally. :/

Well you got me there.

This is why I liked something like LucinaXM!Robin there is somethings subtly implied and stuff but its not shoved in your face.

I didn't know about this but this does not surprise me considering the rage caused by the fangirls who were angry when SumiaXChrom or other side F!RobinXChrom was being pushed at certain points but it wasn't near this level.

Yeah, I agree. Even though I fully intended to pair Kamui with Aqua from the start, the extent of her being pushed with him is a little jarring. By comparison you are right about Robcina, it wasn't super pushed but had extra details thrown in to make it a bit more special. I liked in particular how that pairing added so much depth to the story (you have someone you went back in time to avert a horrible future, only to fall in love with the very person who was responsible for destroying the world in her own time), but wasn't shoved in your face.

Yeah, I agree. Even though I fully intended to pair Kamui with Aqua from the start, the extent of her being pushed with him is a little jarring. By comparison you are right about Robcina, it wasn't super pushed but had extra details thrown in to make it a bit more special. I liked in particular how that pairing added so much depth to the story (you have someone you went back in time to avert a horrible future, only to fall in love with the very person who was responsible for destroying the world in her own time), but wasn't shoved in your face.

So is Aqua and Kamui the most forced paring in FE history?

It looks like a special kinky game that she and Kamui are playing I don't know....she doesn't look scared in fact I think she reached her peak in the last panel..........wait are those squiggly lines ? Never mind someone doctored that intentionally.

it was an edit I found while I was on 8chan.

Aaaaaah, the good ol' kinky dragon sex ! I loved this one.

... Does Kamui have any reproductive organs in this form ?

Well the only other ones I can think of are Sumia/F!Robin X Chrom and Eliwood X Ninian.

Eh, they didn't have more dialogues line than Kamui/Aqua, that's for sure.

I dunno, Sumia/Chrom Chrom/FRobin and Eliwood/Ninian doesn't seem that much forced to me. Just Sumia/Chrom that is annoyingly pushed in front of our face.

Edited by B.Leu