Main Aqua discussion thread.

Pepper

Really? Must've been lines I didn't understand, because I kept forgetting she even existed, and I mentally called her "Expositionina".

Yeah, the whole of Invisible Kingdom is telling you that this path is meant for Azura x Kamui. Other waifus got put on the bus treatment so hard that she is non-existence at the end and Azura/Royal siblings got all the spotlights.

Edited by Awakener_

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, the whole of Invisible Kingdom is telling you that this path is meant for Azura x Kamui. Other waifus got put on the bus treatment and Azura/Royal siblings got all the spotlights.

Awakener you honestly make my day I actually lost it for a minute or two.

Yeah, the whole of Invisible Kingdom is telling you that this path is meant for Azura x Kamui. Other waifus got put on the bus treatment so hard that she is non-existence at the end and Azura/Royal siblings got all the spotlights.

Oh I definitely remember Kamui apologizing to Sakura for talking so much about Aqua, which felt like a a sledgehammer discreet nudge from the developers that they wanted them to hook up.

However, she's just so boring and just drops exposition that I didn't even think about her when going through the game. She's basically Navi, that's who she is.

Oh I definitely remember Kamui apologizing to Sakura for talking so much about Aqua, which felt like a a sledgehammer discreet nudge from the developers that they wanted them to hook up.

However, she's just so boring and just drops exposition that I didn't even think about her when going through the game. She's basically Navi, that's who she is.

Then I will love her, since I love Navi.

Oh yea I forgot about that due Sakura's Moe power level reaching 9000 afterwards.

Am I the only one who think that Sakura looks like a bird ? Heck, she even coo like one. Must be kinky in the bedroom if you're into that.

... still kinda kawai as fuck though.

I can't really tell exactly , just seen the summary, but she look like a walking deux ex machina, seriously, dat third path justification.

Well... it's not exclusive to the third path, but gimme a break.

Edited by B.Leu

I will admit, one of the things I am not a fan of with Azura is how hard they are pushing her as this "oh so mysterious character". It's rather nonsensical when you get down to it.

I read the epilogue for her and Kamui if they get hitched. Its funny that after we learn everything about her in the third route she is considered a mystery. Still seeing that at least shows that the dug up data from earlier was in fact incomplete.

Still like her a lot despite that hell I like her more than most of the female cast with a few exceptions although some of these exceptions are based on my preference. :drool:

I read the epilogue for her and Kamui if they get hitched. Its funny that after we learn everything about her in the third route she is considered a mystery. Still seeing that at least shows that the dug up data from earlier was in fact incomplete.

Still like her a lot despite that hell I like her more than most of the female cast with a few exceptions although some of these exceptions are based on my preference. :drool:

Yeah, so far she is the only female character I have really considered pairing Kamui with (I do like several others of the cast, but they call seem to work better with other characters)

Did we ever find out WHY Aqua decided to dance Garon to death in Conquest?

Also, did they seriously not recognize her just because she changed her clothes? How many people with teal hair that reaches down to the hips are there in that world?!

Yeah, so far she is the only female character I have really considered pairing Kamui with (I do like several others of the cast, but they call seem to work better with other characters)

Well its not surprising considering game pushes her and Male!Kamui together like crazy although a few supports with the latter are actually rather sweet.

I loved the one with Setsuna for example especially during the S-support when she is so overjoyed by his confession that she tackles him into a hug and they fall into a pit trap. Also the naive heroic doofus and the badass yet clumsy airhead seems like a good match.

Also, did they seriously not recognize her just because she changed her clothes? How many people with teal hair that reaches down to the hips are there in that world?!

Stupid Manga logic ! This game is full of it. Really, really full of it.

Edited by B.Leu

...even then, why would Garon think she'll be dangerous just because she replaced the dancer that was supposed to do a show in that theater?

As for why she wanted to dance him to death...well...maybe she felt like it? (Or they just did it to do a favor to that Lala girl that had to do something and couldn't afford to do the show then...from what I remember reading from some translated texts.)

Edited by Fyras4

It her attention in sort of trying to preform a exorcist to exposed Slime Garon, but Hoshido interrupted it in Nohr's path and vice versa.

I haven't played any of the routes but from I can tell her alignment with water in regards to her magic have a sort purifying effect?

I haven't played any of the routes but from I can tell her alignment with water in regards to her magic have a sort purifying effect?

Yes, consider that Hydra is a dragon that control water and Slime Garon become water when stayed. Shenmei, the mother of Azura who is the priestess of Hydra and passed down her pendant that allow Azura to control water with her song. Put these together you can see why her dance made Garon felt uncomfortable.

I decided to look into Rena Strober a bit more.

Her resume for voice overs: http://www.renastrober.com/resume-vo

She is certainly a small time actress especially when it comes to voice acting although it clear singing is her forte and I doubt Aqua/Azura will require anything that is all that complex compared to the more animated characters like Pieri or Felicia.

I decided to look into Rena Strober a bit more.

Her resume for voice overs: http://www.renastrober.com/resume-vo

She is certainly a small time actress especially when it comes to voice acting although it clear singing is her forte and I doubt Aqua/Azura will require anything that is all that complex compared to the more animated characters like Pieri or Felicia.

I didn't even know she existed till today.