Main Aqua discussion thread.

Pepper

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're pushed pretty hard by the game. Kamui has 3 different support chains with Aqua depending on which route you take, and

post-game there are special scenes with/about Aqua on the Hoshido and 3rd route. In the Hoshido route, it's very star-crossed lovers-esque, while the 3rd route, which has the happiest ending, has Kamui ruling with Aqua by his side.

There's also dummied out data that implies that F!Kamui and Aqua were going to be able to S-rank. So, they're being pushed together quite a bit.

Edited by wvype

The games really ship these two together quite often. Its taken up to a hundred in the third route as well where she even gets a new S-Rank support scene hell in all three games her supports with Kamui are unique unlke for other romantic interests for Male Kamu that play out the same way.

I dont know if there is even a unique ending for the third route like some folks are saying because it might be just a rumor unless new info has confirmed its existence.

Edited by Iron Griffin

The games really ship these two together quite often. Its taken up to a hundred in the third route as well where she even gets a new S-Rank support scene hell in all three games her supports with Kamui are unique unlke for other romantic interests for Male Kamu that play out the same way.

I dont know if there is even a unique ending for the third route like some folks are saying because it might be just a rumor unless new info has confirmed its existence.

I heard this one anon on 8chan's /v/ tell me that they have a unique ending but I also heard from /feg/ on 4chan that it there is nothing unique so at this point we can only wait to find out.

They're pushed pretty hard by the game. Kamui has 3 different support chains with Aqua depending on which route you take, and

post-game there are special scenes with/about Aqua on the Hoshido and 3rd route. In the Hoshido route, it's very star-crossed lovers-esque, while the 3rd route, which has the happiest ending, has Kamui ruling with Aqua by his side.

There's also dummied out data that implies that F!Kamui and Aqua were going to be able to S-rank. So, they're being pushed together quite a bit.

Is that info about the dummied out data true? Seems weird to think they would cut out something like that. I doubt its even true myself considering they are just barely dipping their toes in with Same sex marriage with one option in each route.

I heard this one anon on 8chan's /v/ tell me that they have a unique ending but I also heard from /feg/ on 4chan that it there is nothing unique so at this point we can only wait to find out.

I am curious about what some people are saying about the endings for female characters.

What I mean is that a if a Female Kamui marries a male character in the third route they will get a unique ending but if the oppposite happens where a Male Kamui marries a female character they will get the generic ending. Someone suggested this is IS further pushing Male Kamui x Aqua but something sounds screwy as hell.

Is that info about the dummied out data true? Seems weird to think they would cut out something like that. I doubt its even true myself considering they are just barely dipping their toes in with Same sex marriage with one option in each route.

There's one text file for each support dialogue. For instance, Kamui and Silas's files are in files labeled 'Silas/M!Player' and 'Silas/F!Player'. Kamui and Aqua have one file for each route, so there's 'Aqua/M!Player White', 'Aqua/M!Player Black', and 'Aqua/M!Player Transparent', and similarly for F!Kamui. Each of those files contains different dialogue, corresponding to how they have different supports each route.

There are also files labeled 'M!Kanna/Aqua Parent-Child' and 'M!Kanna/Shigure Siblings', but those don't contain any text. 'F!Kanna/Aqua Parent-Child' and 'F!Kanna/Shigure Siblings' on the other hand, do. That makes sense, seeing as M!Kamui can marry Aqua and thus F!Kanna can be Aqua's daughter and Shigure's sister.

In addition, it seems as if F!Kanna was supposed to have different dialogue with Aqua depending on the route, but that also seems to have been dummied out. There are files 'F!Kanna/Aqua White Parent-Child' and so on for each route that are all blank, and one file just labeled 'F!Kanna/Aqua Parent-Child' contains dialogue.

Edited by wvype

I am curious about what some people are saying about the endings for female characters.

What I mean is that a if a Female Kamui marries a male character in the third route they will get a unique ending but if the oppposite happens where a Male Kamui marries a female character they will get the generic ending. Someone suggested this is IS further pushing Male Kamui x Aqua but something sounds screwy as hell.

can only find out from what I know it seems like third path is not all there its pretty clear that its done 80% but its missing some stuff when the third path comes out I'll have to play it and see if the people on 4/8chan are trolling or not.

There's one text file for each support dialogue. For instance, Kamui and Silas's files are in files labeled 'Silas/M!Player' and 'Silas/F!Player'. Kamui and Aqua have one file for each route, so there's 'Aqua/M!Player White', 'Aqua/M!Player Black', and 'Aqua/M!Player Transparent', and similarly for F!Kamui. Each of those files contains different dialogue, corresponding to how they have different supports each route.

There are also files labeled 'M!Kanna/Aqua Parent-Child' and 'M!Kanna/Shigure Siblings', but those don't contain any text. 'F!Kanna/Aqua Parent-Child' and 'F!Kanna/Shigure Siblings' on the other hand, do.

In addition, it seems as if F!Kanna was supposed to have different dialogue with Aqua depending on the route, but that also seems to have been dummied out. There are files 'F!Kanna/Aqua White Parent-Child' and so on for each route that are all blank, and one file just labeled 'F!Kanna/Aqua Parent-Child' contains dialogue.

Huh okay. No skin off my bones that they are not in the game but its an interesting detail. Sounds like they were not feeling confident enough to go the full monty so thus went with one choice per route thats at least my theory if this data is accurate. I expect that we could see a change in the next installment granted they dont get their legs bitten off for trying to step into the pond.

Aqua is mine all mine mwahahahaha! *clears throat* Joking. :lol:

Also "Transparent"? Is that the third route?

can only find out from what I know it seems like third path is not all there its pretty clear that its done 80% but its missing some stuff when the third path comes out I'll have to play it and see if the people on 4/8chan are trolling or not.

Agreed. I hope its just incomplete data.

More spoiler for Azura

Azura is in the fact the princess of the Invisible Kingdom, (which is why Azura can crown Kamui to the queen/king) her father is actually the previous king of the Invisible Kingdom until Anankos killed him and takeover the Kingdom. Anankos to the Invisible Kingsom is like how the Dark/White Dragon to Nohr/Hoshido, so in a way Azura is related to Kamui. After her father is killed, her mother escaped to Nohr with her and due to the mistreatment by the other concubines of Garon's to her and her mother and it left a bad impression of Nohr in her.

For any confusion about Azura in the Nohr's ending

Azura left Kamui because she doesn't want to let Kamui to see her die like in Hoshido, when she used her singing magic it slowly killing her. In the Nohr's ending she still had some time left before dying but she fully exhausted herself in the Hoshido's ending thus turned into water... My poor Azura T_T

Azura had a very harsh life until she got captured by Hoshido where Mikoto treated her as if she was her real daughter (Ty mom T_T), for that gratitude I will sided with Hoshido once again.

Damn, at this rate it looks like Kamui x Aqua might equal my love for Robin x Lucina. While I prefer the later two as characters (in terms of personality and characterization), the story of the former two's relationship more than enough to even things out.

Crossover plotline fanfiction here I come! I must make these two OTPs meet and interact, it is my destiny!

Edited by TheWerdna

Huh okay. No skin off my bones that they are not in the game but its an interesting detail. Sounds like they were not feeling confident enough to go the full monty so thus went with one choice per route thats at least my theory if this data is accurate. I expect that we could see a change in the next installment granted they dont get their legs bitten off for trying to step into the pond.

Aqua is mine all mine mwahahahaha! *clears throat* Joking. :lol:

Also "Transparent"? Is that the third route?

Agreed. I hope its just incomplete data.

Vincent did say that there was incomplete data.

Let hope so XD

for the mean time enjoy this cute pict of Azura and Kamui guys.

post-13535-0-69645700-1436089595.jpg

Lol, any idea what it says?

I'm assuming he confesses and she faints from a 'critical hit' to the heart? xD

Edited by FireMblum

Lol, any idea what it says?

I'm assuming he confesses and she faints from a 'critical hit' to the heart? xD

"Aqua, I don't see you as a sister but as a woman."

"Critical hit from the confession!"

(Aqua fainted)

"Aqua whyyyy!?"

Edited by Awakener_

"Sister"? :wtf:

She still a Nohrian royal, sister is a appropriate term for her considering that her mom is Garon's wife if you went back to Nohr and continue living with your Nohrian siblings she will return as well.

Edited by Awakener_

Oh true....... :sweatdrop:

And the fact that the Hoshido siblings basically treated her as their sister as well, not to mention Mikoto being the one to take her in as family. So she's like the adoptive sister of Kamui's "real" family.

Edited by FireMblum

She still a Nohrian royal, sister is a appropriate term for her considering that her mom is Garon's wife if you went back to Nohr and continue living with your Nohrian siblings she will return as well.

Wasn't it also revealed that she was actually part of the Invisible Kingdom royalty before Hydra took it over? Meaning, since they were descended from Hydra she technically is very very very VERY very distantly related to Kamui?

Wasn't it also revealed that she was actually part of the Invisible Kingdom royalty before Hydra took it over? Meaning, since they were descended from Hydra she technically is very very very VERY very distantly related to Kamui?

Are the royals actually related to their respective dragons? I assumed Dragon Vein was bestowed upon their ancestors as a gift, rather than full out inherited through breeding, kind of like the pact between Naga and the first Exalt.

Not descended from Hydra, but descended from the people whom Hydra blessed with his power before Hydra went mad. Another fun fact, Kamui has the potential to claim thrones from all three kingdoms. :P

Edited by Awakener_

Not descended from Hydra, but descended from the people whom Hydra blessed with his power before Hydra went mad. Another fun fact, Kamui has the potential to claim thrones from all three kingdoms. :P

really?

really?

Dragons was once the dominant species in the land, dragons will fight each other and have humans assist them. For rewarding humans for their loyalty, dragon grant them power AKA dragon vine. People with these power soon found their own kingdom and become royalty. Revealed in Azura and Kamui support in the third route.

Edited by Awakener_

Dragons was once the dominant species in the land, dragons will fight each other and have humans assist them. For rewarding humans for their loyalty, dragon grant them power AKA dragon vine. People with these power soon fought their own kingdom and become royalty. Revealed in Azura and Kamui support in the third route.

You really came with dat info,

Kamui actually gets Aqua to stop using her pendent? how does she use her song powers in game and won't she still die from the usage still?

Kamui actually gets Aqua to stop using her pendent? how does she use her song powers in game and won't she still die from the usage still?

We gonna have to wait for the third route to come to find out abut that.