Royal Family Trees

thisisadizzy

Hey there- new member finally coming out of a long time of lurking!

I dunno if anyone else is as confused as I am, but about those Nohr and Hoshido royals,

So, if I understand and remember what I've read correctly, Mikoto is only the birth mother of Kamui? She is the stepmother of the Hoshido sibs and thus you, Kamui, are their step sibling. All of the Hoshido sibs are full blood siblings though, right?

I recall reading something that said this is not the case for the Nohr siblings. Garon is the father of them all but they all had diiferent mothers- or at least some of them do? Is this true? Is Aqua and her mother not related by blood to any of the Nohr sibs?

Gosh this is all quite a hullaballo!

Here is how it goes.

Mikoto & Hydra (Invisible Dragon King, Anankos, Dragon above Light & Dark) > Kamui. Note that Hydra is a spirit, so Mikoto slept with a ghost dragon.

Sumeragi & the late queen > All Hoshido siblings

Shenmui/Shinmei/Shinmui & a Dark Dragon that serves Hydra > Aqua

Garon & Queen > Xander/Marx

Garon & Concubine 1 > Carmilla

Garon & Concubine 2 > Leon

Garon & Concubine 3 > Elise

Hope that helps

Here is how it goes.

Mikoto & Hydra (Invisible Dragon King, Anankos, Dragon above Light & Dark) > Kamui. Note that Hydra is a spirit, so Mikoto slept with a ghost dragon.

Hope that helps

Ahh, that helped immensely! Thank you.

Wow, kind of surprised to see the Nohr sibs do indeed all have different mothers.

Here is how it goes.

Hope that helps

Is the "Queen" Shenmui? So does that mean Marx and Aqua are half siblings?

Edited by RidellCrimea

We don't really know anything about the Dark Dragon of Nohr besides Garon/Slimy Monster Garon taking his form on the Hoshido route, and it's called Garon instead of giving an actual name to show that he's the one in control. There's a Dark Dragon that serves Hydra from what I've heard, but they never make it clear if it's the one Nohr worships, and the one that serves Hydra is Aqua's father. Unless they reveal the same dragon's blood runs through their veins, then the Nohr family likely has a different Dark Dragon as the one who gave them the kingdom.

That said I haven't heard a word about the Light Dragon that gave the Hoshido clan their kingdom. Unless he/she died in the past or something.

Edited by JupiterKnight

[spoiler=]

Why do the Hoshidan kids call Mikoto "Mother"? Also, if they know Mikoto is not their mother, why do they think Kamui is their sibling at all? Do Takumi and Sakura truly believe they are Mikoto's children, and that Kamui is their sibling? Why is Hinoka so attached to Kamui to the point of breaking down in tears if she knew they were not her sibling? Did they still grow up together? Haha sorry for so many questions.

[spoiler=]

Why do the Hoshidan kids call Mikoto "Mother"? Also, if they know Mikoto is not their mother, why do they think Kamui is their sibling at all? Do Takumi and Sakura truly believe they are Mikoto's children, and that Kamui is their sibling? Why is Hinoka so attached to Kamui to the point of breaking down in tears if she knew they were not her sibling? Did they still grow up together? Haha sorry for so many questions.

Hmm, I'm probably as much in the dark as you are, but as far as the Hoshidan kids calling Mikoto 'Mother' and referring to Kamui as their sibling, they still could feel very strongly about their relationships despite having no blood ties, not unlike how the Nohrian's view Kamui. If Mikoto is as kind and caring as she seems, she's probably a really nice stepmom, so the Hoshidan kids wouldn't have a reason not to call her mother. Maybe with Mikoto being precious to them, Kamui, her child, is precious in turn?

Edited by thisisadizzy

The question I have is who is the father of Takumi and Sakura?I mean Sumeragi died protecting Kamui as a baby.If I recall, Kamui is older then Sakura and Takumi so that means that Skura and Takumi must have a different father.

The question I have is who is the father of Takumi and Sakura?I mean Sumeragi died protecting Kamui as a baby.If I recall, Kamui is older then Sakura and Takumi so that means that Skura and Takumi must have a different father.

The previous information seems to state that all four Hoshido siblings have the same mother, either explicitly or it's implied. I should double check it aswell, if I could find it. In any case it's not impossible, or I say that it isn't, because by the time Mikoto met Sumeragi, Takumi and Sakura are already born

Kamui was probably around 3 or so when Mikoto married Sumeragi, giving the late queen plenty of time to have Takumi and Sakura before she died. In fact, if I had to guess, I'd say that she died giving birth to Sakura.

Kamui was probably around 3 or so when Mikoto married Sumeragi, giving the late queen plenty of time to have Takumi and Sakura before she died. In fact, if I had to guess, I'd say that she died giving birth to Sakura.

True, we don't know the age difference so yeah.