Avatar Skillsets and assets/flaws

Dämonplay

So I was thinking about my avatar. Since the growth rates and seal types are out I created my Nohr Avatar.

KamuixCamilla (first I had to go that way. Second the lines are funny and the supports interest me.) Anyway with that this is my skillset:

-Luna (great knight)

-Aegis/Vengeance(Paladin/Sorcerer)

-Lifetaker(I love that skill in awakening)

-Diamond Strike(Great knight)

-Dragon Fang(Dark Prince)

So now I went on selecting my assets and flaws. Sonce I have so many skilks activated with skill I thought going skill up was a good idea. It gives +5str +5def and +20 skill. So now I just need to select my flaw. But I don't know what. So post your opinion on this set and post your own sets.

Of course you xan always buy skills via streetpass and make a better set this is just what I got without streetpass skills.

Edited by Dämonplay

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot mebtioning that I'll choose cavalier as reclassing ootion. And sorcerer or dark knight comes from camillas dark mage line.

Edited by Dämonplay

I'd probably also be choosing Cavalier as a reclass option.

I can't remember the S/A+ Seal effect off the top of my head though, so I'll probably be still getting Samurai from S, Ninja from A+

..Wait a minute can we even get A+ on Kamui? Hmm.....

Astra + Luna + Lethality + Hoshido = Killing Machine, assuming this is possible. Something can go into the last slot, probably Swordfaire for swords, Kunaifaire for Kunais if I choose. Plenty of options, though the top 3 make killing things "way too easy". Lethality might not even be needed if you can 1RKO things easily enough.

It's a bit hard to think, but I'll probably go + Speed - Luck, but who knows.

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

I don't recall i bit I think the Spouse/Buddy seals only allow you to reclass to your Spouse's/Buddy's base class and not their reclass option.

Regardless:

Hoshido:

M!Corrin@Light Blood +Str/-Luk

w/Mozume!Kinu@Nine-Tailed Fox

Reclass Option-Samurai

-Sword Faire

-Hoshido

-Dragon Fang

-Astra

-Four Fangs(If I am able to reclass into Nine-Tailed Fox)/Aggressor(If I can't reclass into Nine-Tailed Fox)

F!Corrin@Light Blood +Str/-Luk

w/Rinkah!Grey@Jounin

Reclass Option-Lancer

-Hoshido

-Dragon Fang

-Breaking Sky

-Flamboyant

-Lethality(From Grey)

Nohr:

M!Corrin@Dark Blood +Mag/-Luk

w/Mozume!Velour@Managarm

Reclass Option-Cavalier

-Luna

-Nohr

-Diamond Strike

-Dragon Fang

-Four Fangs(If I'm able to reclass to Managarm)/Draconic Curse(If not)

F!Corrin@Dark Blood +Mag/-Luk

w/Luna!Ignis@General

Reclass Option-Wyvern Rider

-Dragon Fang

-Nohr

-Overbearing

-Deadly Breath

-Galeforce/Draconic Curse

Edited by Azz01

I'd probably also be choosing Cavalier as a reclass option.

I can't remember the S/A+ Seal effect off the top of my head though, so I'll probably be still getting Samurai from S, Ninja from A+

..Wait a minute can we even get A+ on Kamui? Hmm.....

Astra + Luna + Lethality + Hoshido = Killing Machine, assuming this is possible. Something can go into the last slot, probably Swordfaire for swords, Kunaifaire for Kunais if I choose. Plenty of options, though the top 3 make killing things "way too easy". Lethality might not even be needed if you can 1RKO things easily enough.

It's a bit hard to think, but I'll probably go + Speed - Luck, but who knows.

The avatar can get any class from any A rank support Edited by Featherwick

I still have not idea how the skills work in this game precisely, but one thing is sure, I'll get Astra and Swordfaire if the Trueblade class give them.

Since Kamui will probably be good no matter what you do, I guess that having Lethality is good, but ah, Aggressor or Luna seems to be better to me.

Then again, I don't know what all the skils of the game are exactly.

I don't recall i bit I think the Spouse/Buddy seals only allow you to reclass to your Spouse's/Buddy's base class and not their reclass option.

Regardless:

Hoshido:

M!Corrin@Light Blood +Str/-Luk

w/Azura!Kinu@Nine-Tailed Fox

Reclass Option-Samurai

-Mysterious Appeal

-Sword Faire

-Hoshido

-Dragon Fang

-Astra

-Four Fangs(If I am able to reclass into Nine-Tailed Fox)/Aggressor(If I can't reclass into Nine-Tailed Fox)

Well if it's the case that you get the base class it's

-Luna

-Diamond Strike

-Aegis

-Dragon Fang

-Lifetaker (if A+ is possible with kamui)

The avatar can get any class from any A rank support

For Nohr that doesn't change anything for me cause imo that are the best skills in the nohr route. But for Hoshido it's really interesting.

I still have not idea how the skills work in this game precisely, but one thing is sure, I'll get Astra and Swordfaire if the Trueblade class give them.

Since Kamui will probably be good no matter what you do, I guess that having Lethality is good, but ah, Aggressor or Luna seems to be better to me.

Then again, I don't know what all the skils of the game are exactly.

Apparently you can reclass into anything you have an A support with. That makes kamui the same for every route. For example choosind cavalier for the hoshido route to get nohr exclusive skills and the rrst from a ranks. Or choosing trueblade (sorry don't know the non promoted class) for a nohr playthrough to get hoshido exclusive skills

Huh, thanks for the explanation ! Still seems tad tedious though, not as much as FEA though.

Eh, so if Kamui got a A rank with Kazehana, when she is promoted as a Trueblade, or a A-rank with Ryouma, that mean Kamui will be able to be a Trublade and a Myrmidon ? Or just one of those ? Or does that include ALL the reclass ?

Huh, thanks for the explanation ! Still seems tad tedious though, not as much as FEA though.

Eh, so if Kamui got a A rank with Kazehana, when she is promoted as a Trueblade, or a A-rank with Ryouma, that mean Kamui will be able to be a Trublade and a Myrmidon ? Or just one of those ? Or does that include ALL the reclass ?

Pretty sure you're allowed to reclass into either of their classes, so Kamui could go Samurai or Pegasus knight, assuming he's still unpromoted. Or go into any of the promoted ones if he is promoted.

I think I've found some really nice sets for all 3 paths.

-Astra

-Luna

-Hoshido

-Aegis

-Counter

+Skill -Luck

-Luna

-Aegis

-Vantage

-Astra

-Vengeance

+Skill -Luck

And just for the irony I'll choose the first set with dark blood

Hoshido:

Asset/Flaw - + Speed/- Defense

Alternate Class - Lance Fighter

Wife - Setsuna

Class: Golden Kite Warrior

Weapons: Lance, Bow

Skills:

Hoshido (+10% Skill Activation Rate)

Lancefaire (+5 Damage when Lance equipped)

Breaking Sky (Skill x 1.5% chance of adding half the enemy’s Strength or Magic as damage)

Prescient Victory (+4 Damage when initiating attack)

Last skill is up in the air. Aggressor from Dread Fighter for even more damage if it stacks with Prescient Victory, Flamboyant if it stacks with Hoshido, or Sun God if I want to support my allies between murdering everything in sight. Asset/Flaw combo lets me keep Speed and Skill high to focus on dodge-tanking. The - Luck from the Flaw is unfortunate, but Luck will still be sitting at 50% in the default class so I'm not worried.

Nohr:

Asset/Flaw - + Speed/- Defense

Alternate Class - Cavalier

Wife - Nyx

Class - Dark Knight

Weapons: Sword, Tome

Skills:

Nohr (During Attack or Guard Stance, user shares their support unit’s passive battle skills)

Luna (Skill% chance of ignoring half enemy's Defense or Resistance)

Lifetaker (Recover 50% HP if enemy unit is killed when user attacks)

Draconic Curse (Enemy stats -4 until next turn after attacking)

Ride around with Nyx (Bow Knight class for the extra Speed, Skill and Movement assuming Pair-up stat bonuses are the same) as the support unit in Guard Stance. The Nohr skill will let me benefit from her Devilish Wind skill when I smack people with Magic and again, Pair-up bonuses. Luna is a solid damage booster, and Draconic Curse just makes subsequent turns easier. Final skill is again up in the air. If Deadly Breath from Wyvern Knight stacks with Devilish Wind that could be fun for post battle AoE, Pavise is nice for curbing weaknesses, or Patient Assurance for a damage boost on enemy phase. Same Asset/Flaw to prioritize double attacks.

Final note, if enemy Speed stats aren't the greatest then I would probably go Skill/Defense to boost activation rates in both routes.

Edit: Had forgotten to include Asset/Flaw info.

Edited by Beddict

Unless proven otherwise, I'm going to assume that Hoshido and Flamboyant do stack. Also assuming Kamui can reach, say, 40 Skill, he has a (40/4) + 10 + 15 = 35% chance for Lethality to connect. Use a brave weapon and that turns into 1 - (.65)^2 = 57% Lethality after rounding down. What the fuck

Unless proven otherwise, I'm going to assume that Hoshido and Flamboyant do stack. Also assuming Kamui can reach, say, 40 Skill, he has a (40/4) + 10 + 15 = 35% chance for Lethality to connect. Use a brave weapon and that turns into 1 - (.65)^2 = 57% Lethality after rounding down. What the fuck

If that's correct that's just stupid. This is so op as hell. 57% to OHKO any opponent. If this turns out to wprk like that I have to do it

So:

-Hoshido

-Flamboyant

-Astra

-Lethality

-Breaking Sky

with a brave weapon is a thing now? Holy cow. This together with +Skill and -Luck is crazy. Since I don't have a life I will go through all of the characters and create skillsets for them. Of course with streetpass you have infinite options

After seeing the max caps for every class I think we can screw the idea of lethality. Even with a brave weapon your chance is only at around 12% each round. (29÷4 +10+15=around 35% for each attack and 0.35*0.35=around 0.12). But maybe having the chance to OHKO in online battles is great. Also dragon fang is better than luna so no need to go cavalier anymore.

After seeing the max caps for every class I think we can screw the idea of lethality. Even with a brave weapon your chance is only at around 12% each round. (29÷4 +10+15=around 35% for each attack and 0.35*0.35=around 0.12). But maybe having the chance to OHKO in online battles is great. Also dragon fang is better than luna so no need to go cavalier anymore.

Well thats not how you'd do the math(you just got a brave weapon has less chance of working then a regular weapon)

Assuming great ninja class for 35 skill you get 35/4 +10+15= about 34%. This means 66% of not hitting. A brave weapon makes it 1-(.66)^2 or still 56% of lethality activating in one turn.

Assuming white blood for 29 skill you get 29/4+10+15=32%. This means 68% of not working. A brave weapon makes it 1-(.68)^2 or about 54% of lethality activating.

Even if you had 0 skill you'd have 25% chance of lethalty(or 75% not). 1-.75^2=.4375 or 43.75% of lethality activating in one turn.

Dylan101 said what I was about to say. The Skill stat actually hardly matters; since Lethality is (Skill/4), for every -4 you lower your Skill by, you're only dropping the activation rate by 1%. What you calculated there is the probability that Lethality occurs twice in a row, which is irrelevant because it only takes one Lethality to kill the opponent.

Basically, the only way to not get at least one Lethality is for it to fail to activate on both strikes. So we calculate the chance that Lethality fails both times and call this Outcome A. The chance that Lethality occurs at least once is equal to the chance that Outcome A does not occur.

Edited by Bovinian

Dylan101 said what I was about to say. The Skill stat actually hardly matters; since Lethality is (Skill/4), for every -4 you lower your Skill by, you're only dropping the activation rate by 1%. What you calculated there is the probability that Lethality occurs twice in a row, which is irrelevant because it only takes one Lethality to kill the opponent.

Ahh right....Ok so we can still do lethality shenanigans. Also together with breaking sky one of them should activate every time

Are there any katanas at all on the Nohr route? I want to run the Vantage/Vengeance Nostank combo but Vantage is apparently obtained from Samurai.

Anyway:

-Dragon Fang

-Defensive Formation (Nosferatu can't double/ crit. However, Sorcerors probably still have access to tomes like Ruin, Celica's Gale, Waste, and Mire)

-Astra/Luna

-Vengeance

-Vantage

I'm not sure if I might have went overboard with the procs. I feel like this build will need all the help it can get because A) Endgame Vengeance wont have a near perfect activation anymore and B) It's usually only getting one attack per turn, so each attack needs to hit hard.

Edit: +Magic/- Luck

Edited by Hempmeister69

Just chiming in this topic real quick...

I remember reading somewhere that Lodestar (Marth) and Great Lord (Lucina) are available for reclassing. If this is true, then I can see Awakening (Great Lord) + Vantage (Samurai) to be a very powerful combination. However, if I read correctly, Lodestar is male only while Great Lord is female only.

Anyways, going on from Awakening + Vantage (maybe Vengeance and possibly even Miracle too), what I want to find out next is to find a suitable weapon before thinking about more skills. I am looking for...

1. A weapon that can Crit

2. A weapon that can Double Attack

3. A weapon that has 1-2 Range

Of course, due to changes on how weapons work, finding such a weapon with those criteria can prove to be somewhat difficult.

After that, decide on a class and fill out the rest of the skills. In theory, we suddenly have a very powerful character. (Alternatively, the option can not happen, Vantage and Awakening can not proc at the same time, and a good idea was suddenly shot that day.)