25th Anniversary Concert: What songs do you want?

TheCaptain

FE has a fairly large pool of songs to pick from when it comes to what they will put in the concert. What specific songs do you want to hear in a new, remade form in this concert?

The original player phase song, tearing shadows, clash of two virtues, id purpose, the prince's despair, truth, despair and hope, a grasping truth, and "Don't you put any stock in this destiny hogwash". Oh, and Murderous Puppets.

Edited by Alastor15243

Aqua Theme song. I wonder if they will invite Renka to the concert?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRmJktmuLJQ

I might burst into tears if she sings this while having the orchestra playing behind her (and if I'm lucky enough to attend the concert).

Edited by RidellCrimea

• 2 weeks later...

Blowin' in the Wind would be amusing. :P

But seriously, are we talking just songs (which are, by definition, vocal pieces)? Or are you including instrumental pieces as well?

I have to agree with Blowin' in the wind. That one, and the other one, "Wind" from BS Fire Emblem. I'm also expecting Tiki's theme to be there.

As for what I hope is played there, I really hope they play Festival of Naga(from fe12 and the opening of the Fire Emblem OVA), Nyna the Forlone Princess, and/or Clash of Two Virtues.

Edited by Jagen