Possible DLC for Fates (potential spoilers?)

AsherCrane

I found a Gamefaqs forum post with these two links on it. By no means are these confirmed, I was just wondering what other people though about them?

The first one has the avatar and Chrom having some kind of interaction,
http://i.4cdn.org/vg/1435327558663.jpg

The second one has a battlefield view with characters from both FE:Fates and FE: Awakening on it.

http://i.4cdn.org/vg/1435328175687.jpg

As I said, thoughts?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is true, I swear to got the better not canonize or otherwise screw with our pairings. They already did that kinda with Owain, Severa, and Inigo, so if they touch any of the others, there will be a reckoning. A reckoning I say!

That's really cool! I hope we get some sort of Awakening / Fates interaction! I mean, we already have Severa, Inigo, and Owain so the rest could just tie in!

It's a good thing I have 6 months to gather up some extra money! Fire Emblem Fates itself will already take all my cash away XD.

Dammit, I just realized now I have to start agonizing over if they will screw with my OTP or not. I already was releived to find out they didn't do that with the Amiibos for Robin and Lucina. Why, IS, why do you do this to me!?!?!?

That's really cool! I hope we get some sort of Awakening / Fates interaction! I mean, we already have Severa, Inigo, and Owain so the rest could just tie in!

It's a good thing I have 6 months to gather up some extra money! Fire Emblem Fates itself will already take all my cash away XD.

Apparently we get conversations for Owain/Lissa, Inigo/Chrom, Severa/Chrom and Kamui/everyone. Maybe more.

Apparently we get conversations for Owain/Lissa, Inigo/Chrom, Severa/Chrom and Kamui/everyone. Maybe more.

Do we know if this DLC only involved Chrom, Lissa, and Frederick? Or do other characters get involved too? And do we know the context for it yet?

Also, source?

Edited by TheWerdna

Do we know if this DLC only involved Chrom, Lissa, and Frederick? Or do other characters get involved too? And do we know the context for it yet?

Also, source?

Only those three characters are involved. The enemies are just generics too. We don't know the context since the leaker can't speak Japanese. It's like those standalone DLC maps in Awakening.

The source is the same leaker that played through the 3rd path already due to some kind of exploit in Nintendo's DLC servers.

Edited by NeonZ

Only those three characters are involved. The enemies are just generics too. We don't know the context since the leaker can't speak Japanese. It's like those standalone DLC maps in Awakening.

The source is the same leaker that played through the 3rd path already due to some kind of exploit in Nintendo's DLC servers.

Awwww, that's slightly disappointing. Do we know if this is the only DLC involving Awakening characters, or if there is more "parts" to it, so to speak.

Also, do we know if there are before or after scenes at all, or just show up in map, talk to characters, end

The first screenshot in the thread is clearly from a conversation either before or after the battle itself.

That's the only Awakening related DLC in the server, but there could be more later. I don't like how the leaker was so vague about it though. We don't even know if they (or at least Chrom) join your party afterwards.

Edited by NeonZ

So, DLC to ruin more head canons of mine? Yayyy......

But personal angst aside, this DLC makes me both happy and scared. Happy because that means we could potentially have more encounters with previous lords and other characters from previous games all with redone art (which would be AMAZING), but if Awakening is the only past game they decide to do this to, it's just more pushing of Awakening over older games, which is just annoying.

So, DLC to ruin more head canons of mine? Yayyy......

As I said above, if they ruin more headcanons with this, there will be a reckoning. A reckoning I say! You hear me? A reckoning!

Edited by TheWerdna

Apparently, you also get

Lodestar and Great Lord seals out of the Awakening DLC chapter. Lodestar for males, Great Lord for females. Only one per file though, replays apparently don't give more.

Picture

AwakeningDLC_01_LodestarSeal_zpsljct08sw

Edited by NeonZ

Apparently, you also get

Lodestar and Great Lord seals out of the Awakening DLC chapter. Lodestar for males, Great Lord for females. Only one per file though, replays apparently don't give more.

Picture

So, Fe!Kamui can get Aether and Ma!Kamui can get Absorb Speed? YESSSSSS.

you know what this means... potential for Vaike and Harold interactions...

F I G H T E R B O Y S

Sadly the only ones who show up in the DLC above are Chrom, Frederick, and Lissa. However, we don't know if there are going to be more Awakening related DLC, as that was just one map. I imagine with the fact that the devs have said all DLC will be fanservice from here on out, we will get more of this sort of thing though.

Also, where are these pictures coming from? Are there more?

Edited by TheWerdna

with how notable Awakening was? we'll get a fair bit of DLC related to it.

AND I CAN HOPE FOR MY HAMMY AXE FIGHTER DUO DAMMIT

Sadly the only ones who show up in the DLC above are Chrom, Frederick, and Lissa. However, we don't know if there are going to be more Awakening related DLC, as that was just one map. I imagine with the fact that the devs have said all DLC will be fanservice from here on out, we will get more of this sort of thing though.

Also, where are these pictures coming from? Are there more?

I got them from a gamefaqs forum, who got them from somewhere on 4chan. No more on that forum, but I don't know where on 4chan they were so I can't say.

These pictures were originally posted on 4chan /vg/ Fire Emblem General thread. Anyway, this leaker is kind of odd with the information he reveals. He had randomly referenced the lord seals a few days ago, but only actually explained what he meant today. Then he went on to post a bunch of screenshots with map dialogue of the chapter, but hasn't even answered people wondering about whether you get any units out of the chapter or not.

These pictures were originally posted on 4chan /vg/ Fire Emblem General thread. Anyway, this leaker is kind of odd with the information he reveals. He had randomly referenced the lord seals a few days ago, but only actually explained what he meant today. Then he went on to post a bunch of screenshots with map dialogue of the chapter, but hasn't even answered people wondering about whether you get any units out of the chapter or not.

Interesting. I wonder if this stuff is real then or not. The sheer number of screenshots for the 3ed route seems like a wasted effort if its a fake, so I'd assume this is real too...

Edited by TheWerdna

I haven't seen all the pics, but there's a decent chance they're real.

The 3rd path can already be jacked from Nintendo's servers and if there was any other DLC there, they could have been taken too. Plus we know there's going to be DLC besides just the 3rd path.

My only worry is that since people can hack the DLC, they could insert their own data to throw us off. So I'll reserve judgement until there's more information ^^

Are we sure that the Lodestar and Greatlord content isn't just part of the Cipher downloads or amiibo? I saw someone on Miiverse last night with their Kamui dressed as Lucina.