Possible DLC for Fates (potential spoilers?)

AsherCrane

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That DLC features Chrom, Lissa, Frederick and a few other units (iirc) fighting in Awakening's second chapter. Matoi and Lazward have special dialogue with Chrom, Odin has special dialogue with Lissa, and Jakob has special dialogue with Frederick. There might be more units who can converse with the Awakening characters, though.

There is also a beach DLC like the Summer Scramble. Camilla, Hinoka, Elise and Sakura have special artwork done. People have only been able to access the artwork through hacking, not whatever else the DLC might entail, so it can only be assumed that it isn't quite finished yet.

Also, there is DLC for the Nohr and Hoshido routes that give you access to the Dark Flier and Dread Fighter (respectively) from Awakening. I forget how you can access the DLC, though.

Looks like someone's found beach art of our favorite nii-san's~

Feast your eyes...

[spoiler=Marx]1435383284239.jpg

[spoiler=Ryoma]1435384436973.png

...and fantasize!

Feast your eyes...

...and fantasize!

So Marxist right now.

And Ryoma looks quite...cut.

Feast your eyes...

...and fantasize!

... Somehow the Lilith beach toy is the part I'm most impressed by here xD

The second one is simply amazing. So wild

Already posted it in the hype thread.

Would it be too much to ask you to post it here too or provide link to that particular post? That thread gets cluttered really quickly, and I'm trying to avoid it to keep story unspoiled for myself

I haven't seen all the pics, but there's a decent chance they're real.

The 3rd path can already be jacked from Nintendo's servers and if there was any other DLC there, they could have been taken too. Plus we know there's going to be DLC besides just the 3rd path.

My only worry is that since people can hack the DLC, they could insert their own data to throw us off. So I'll reserve judgement until there's more information ^^

How the hell would someone download the Third Route already?

How the hell would someone download the Third Route already?

Nintendo, for some reason, had it up on the Japanese e-shop. So, iirc, an exploit utilizing some discount tickets was used in order to obtain the DLC early. The DLC is mostly complete, with only a few issues here and there such as not being able to save for Chapters 17-19 and a certain character appearing in the party even though they weren't supposed to due to the events that occurred in a prior chapter.

Nintendo, for some reason, had it up on the Japanese e-shop. So, iirc, an exploit utilizing some discount tickets was used in order to obtain the DLC early. The DLC is mostly complete, with only a few issues here and there such as not being able to save for Chapters 17-19 and a certain character appearing in the party even though they weren't supposed to due to the events that occurred in a prior chapter.

Do you happen to know of the exact way to do it?

If so, do you think you could PM it to me?

I don't have the game so I can't do anything with it anyways but it sounds very interestinf

Edited by Tymek

Do you happen to know of the exact way to do it?

If so, do you think you could PM it to me?

I don't have the game so I can't do anything with it anyways but it sounds very interestinf

I don't remember all the details, but I think when you choose a path on the digital version of the game, you get a coupon that discounts the other route when you input the code and all that jazz. For some reason, people got coupons for purchasing both routes even though you're supposed to only get one. I think they used the second coupon to somehow get the third route downloaded without paying anything. Nintendo has already fixed the problem, though, so there's no way to obtain the third route until it is officially released.

Edited by Esme

For now, there are only six known DLCs (third path doesn't count):

1, 恐怖の霊山 (monster DLC)

2, 楽園争奪戦 ("beach" DLC)

3, 覚醒との邂逅 (Awakening DLC)

4, Character: Marth

5, Character: Lucina

6, Character: Minerva

I decrypted the DLC data and noticed that some file doesn't contains data, while some contains a message that says something about unreleased stuff (この追加コンテンツは今後プレイ可能になる予定です。くわしくは、任天堂ホームページをご覧ください。). I also found some unused icons that doesn't appear on the DLC list (https://mega.co.nz/#!LMESWbZQ!R6cqNAazgT8V-o-qZkcXMlBMNVPoMJ30xDSwEUEyU0E). I think we will get some interesting DLCs in the future.

Thanks for the info ^^

I think the first three icons are for Hoshido, Nohr and the 3rd path. They're the same icons that appear on the pre-paid eShop card, which kind of advertises the three campaigns.

I assume icon 5 is the Awakening DLC, while 9 is the monster DLC?

Not sure which one the beach DLC is supposed to be...

Icon 11 is the Beach DLC.

I've just found some text in the DLC list

DummyTitle

DummyDescription

白夜王国

暗夜王国

インビジブルキングダム

スペシャルパック専用

予約

予約

予約

E000

遺跡の財宝

恐怖の霊山

決闘の博物館

楽園争奪戦

王族最強戦

覚醒との邂逅

見えざる史実・前

見えざる史実・後

E009

E010

E011

E012

E013

予約

予約

予約

予約

予約

予約

予約

サイファ マルス

サイファ ルキナ

サイファ ミネルバ

I kinda hope we'll see more of this sort of thing in future DLC, as this is the place where all the Awakening fanservice SHOULD have been. Like, I love Awakening, but its bugs me how much of it has already been shoehorned into the main game, with the inclusion of Inigo, Owain, and Severa, the expies of Tharja, Gaius, and Cordelia, and 2ed generation with their stupid justification. I wish they'd let Fates be its own thing in regards to the main game, then let the DLC be "all of the fanservice".

I decrypted the DLC data and noticed that some file doesn't contains data, while some contains a message that says something about unreleased stuff (この追加コンテンツは今後プレイ可能になる予定です。くわしくは、任天堂ホームページをご覧ください。). I also found some unused icons that doesn't appear on the DLC list (https://mega.co.nz/#!LMESWbZQ!R6cqNAazgT8V-o-qZkcXMlBMNVPoMJ30xDSwEUEyU0E). I think we will get some interesting DLCs in the future.

Does the DLC data have romanized names for シェンメイ and ロンタオ (or anyone else new, for that matter, like スメラギ being confirmed as Sumeragi) in the voice files? I've been assuming that they're Sheng Mei and Long Tao, but given that マクベス was Makubex and not Macbeth like everyone thought, who knows.

These are the kinds of things I like to keep records of, so I'd be very happy if you could share. :D