Kamui Customizer v.1.0.6 [ROBINMAKER IS NOW LAUNCH]

Thor Odinson

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, many thanks for making this customizer tool! I had far too much fun messing around with the settings and theorycrafting.

So, without further ado, here are my characters, mainly planned for "endgame, postgame, or avatar logbook" content. Note that some information may be inaccurate and are subject to change as more information is released. (Note: "Truth" for the 3rd route is a fan name and is not the official term.)

[spoiler=Conquest, Nohr]

FE14%20-%20Corrin.png

Corrin, Nohr, Cavalier // Dark Blood, +STR, -RES // Azura // Hard Classic

Skills: Dragon Fang, Sol, Aegis, Draconic Curse, Nohr

Description: Corrin, the man torn by blood and loyalty. At the decisive crossroads, Corrin decides to side with Nohr, but even after he made the decision, some dark omen seems to linger in the back of his mind... (AN: This is my "canon avatar" character)

FE14%20-%20Anya.png

[Main File] Iris, Nohr, Cavalier // Dark Blood, +SPD, -RES // Xander // Lunatic Classic

Skills: Dragon Fang, Aether, Awakening, Charm, Galeforce

Description: Iris, the girl who has only known the world within the borders of Nohr. While she cares for her blood relatives, there must be a better way to stop the war than just fighting against Nohr's invasion... (AN: Iris serves as the main female avatar for my playthroughs.)

FE14%20-%20Stravos.png

Stravos, Nohr, Mercenary // Brave Hero, +STR, -LCK // Undecided // Lunatic Casual

Skills: Dragon Fang, Sol, Swordbreaker, Axebreaker, Draconic Curse

Description: Nohr is a harsh place, and Stravos knows this well. There is no place for sentiment such as blood ties, stick with the people you know you can trust, and then work to simply survive the onslaught.

[spoiler=Birthright, Hoshido]
FE14%20-%20Isamu.png
[Main File] Isamu, Hoshido, Samurai // White Blood, +STR, -MAG // Hana // Lunatic Classic

Skills: Dragon Fang, Astra, Swordfaire, Draconic Shield, Hoshido

Description: Blood and Honor are two values instilled within the young Isamu. Even while within the kingdom of Nohr, he yearned to return home to his birthright. Now, he has that chance, but at what cost?...

FE14%20-%20Kamui.png

Kamui, Hoshido, Priestess // White Blood, +MAG, -LCK // Ryoma // Hard Classic

Skill: Dragon Fang, Magic Counter, Vantage, Awakening, Hoshido

Description: The little princess Kamui shares many similarities to her kin in Hoshido. While normally shy and reserved, should she be provoked, little Kamui becomes a whirlwind of destruction.

FE14%20-%20Corrin.png

Corrin (2), Hoshido, Cavalier // Paladin, +STR, -RES // Azura // Lunatic Casual

Skills: Dragon Fang, Luna, Aegis, Draconic Shield, Hoshido

Description: What if Corrin chose a different route, that of Hoshido instead of Nohr? Lingering images remain in his memory, as if he was in some dream world just a few moments before. Yet, why is there still that sense of dread?...

[spoiler=Truth, Third Path]

FE14%20-%20Marcus.png

[Main File] Marcus, Truth, Dark Mage // Dark Knight, +MAG, -LCK // Ophelia // Lunatic Classic

Skills: Dragon Fang, Line of Death, Aggressor, Speed Drain, Tomefaire

Description: Said to be a reincarnation of a grand tactician whose name is lost to time, Marcus chooses to forge his own path instead of allying with either Hoshido or Nohr. While the man himself may be reckless and aggressive, he puts the safety of his allies above all else.

FE14%20-%20Crystal.png

Crystal, Truth, Lance Fighter // Holy Lancer, +STR, -MAG // Silas or Benoit // Hard Classic

Skills: Aether, Lancefaire, Defense Seal, Speed Seal, Awakening

Description: Said to be reincarnation of an Einherjar that assisted a famed Grandmaster, Crystal searches for a way to assist him once again. Some say she provides the power of foresight, gaining knowledge on enemy soldiers, battle terrain, and battlefield events before the true battles are fought.

FE14%20-%20Anya.png

Iris (2), Truth, Cavalier // Dark Blood, +SPD, -RES // Xander // Lunatic Casual

Description: Loyal to Nohr, Iris finds herself at the crossroads once more. Not desiring to seek the outcomes of her birthright, Iris takes the situation into her own hands to stop this ceaseless conflict.
FE14%20-%20Corrin.png

Corrin (3), Truth, Cavalier // Dark Blood, +STR, -RES // Azura // Lunatic Casual

Skills: Dragon Fang, Sol, Aegis, Draconic Curse, Hoshido

Description: After witnessing the horrors of war on both sides, Corrin now sees his true path. He refuses to align with either kingdom and seeks to seize his own destiny.
"Azura, I am coming. Please, just wait for me..."

First off, many thanks for making this customizer tool! I had far too much fun messing around with the settings and theorycrafting.

So, without further ado, here are my characters, mainly planned for "endgame, postgame, or avatar logbook" content. Note that some information may be inaccurate and are subject to change as more information is released. (Note: "Truth" for the 3rd route is a fan name and is not the official term.)

[spoiler=Conquest, Nohr]

FE14%20-%20Corrin.png

Corrin, Nohr, Cavalier // Dark Blood, +STR, -RES // Azura // Hard Classic

Skills: Dragon Fang, Sol, Aegis, Draconic Curse, Nohr

Description: Corrin, the man torn by blood and loyalty. At the decisive crossroads, Corrin decides to side with Nohr, but even after he made the decision, some dark omen seems to linger in the back of his mind... (AN: This is my "canon avatar" character)

FE14%20-%20Anya.png

[Main File] Iris, Nohr, Cavalier // Dark Blood, +SPD, -RES // Xander // Lunatic Classic

Description: Iris, the girl who has only known the world within the borders of Nohr. While she cares for her blood relatives, there must be a better way to stop the war than just fighting against Nohr's invasion... (AN: Iris serves as the main female avatar for my playthroughs.)

FE14%20-%20Stravos.png

Stravos, Nohr, Mercenary // Brave Hero, +STR, -LCK // Undecided // Lunatic Casual

Skills: Dragon Fang, Sol, Swordbreaker, Axebreaker, Draconic Curse

Description: Nohr is a harsh place, and Stravos knows this well. There is no place for sentiment such as blood ties, stick with the people you know you can trust, and then work to simply survive the onslaught.

[spoiler=Birthright, Hoshido]
FE14%20-%20Isamu.png
[Main File] Isamu, Hoshido, Samurai // White Blood, +STR, -MAG // Hana // Lunatic Classic

Skills: Dragon Fang, Astra, Swordfaire, Draconic Shield, Hoshido

Description: Blood and Honor are two values instilled within the young Isamu. Even while within the kingdom of Nohr, he yearned to return home to his birthright. Now, he has that chance, but at what cost?...

FE14%20-%20Kamui.png

Kamui, Hoshido, Priestess // White Blood, +MAG, -LCK // Ryoma // Hard Classic

Skill: Dragon Fang, Magic Counter, Vantage, Awakening, Hoshido

Description: The little princess Kamui shares many similarities to her kin in Hoshido. While normally shy and reserved, should she be provoked, little Kamui becomes a whirlwind of destruction.

FE14%20-%20Corrin.png

Corrin (2), Hoshido, Cavalier // Paladin, +STR, -RES // Azura // Lunatic Casual

Skills: Dragon Fang, Luna, Aegis, Draconic Shield, Hoshido

Description: What if Corrin chose a different route, that of Hoshido instead of Nohr? Lingering images remain in his memory, as if he was in some dream world just a few moments before. Yet, why is there still that sense of dread?...

[spoiler=Truth, Third Path]

FE14%20-%20Marcus.png

[Main File] Marcus, Truth, Dark Mage // Dark Knight, +MAG, -LCK // Ophelia // Lunatic Classic

Skills: Dragon Fang, Line of Death, Aggressor, Speed Drain, Tomefaire

Description: Said to be a reincarnation of a grand tactician whose name is lost to time, Marcus chooses to forge his own path instead of allying with either Hoshido or Nohr. While the man himself may be reckless and aggressive, he puts the safety of his allies above all else.

FE14%20-%20Crystal.png

Crystal, Truth, Lance Fighter // Holy Lancer, +STR, -MAG // Silas or Benoit // Hard Classic

Skills: Aether, Lancefaire, Defense Seal, Speed Seal, Awakening

Description: Said to be reincarnation of an Einherjar that assisted a famed Grandmaster, Crystal searches for a way to assist him once again. Some say she provides the power of foresight, gaining knowledge on enemy soldiers, battle terrain, and battlefield events before the true battles are fought.

FE14%20-%20Anya.png

Iris (2), Truth, Cavalier // Dark Blood, +SPD, -RES // Xander // Lunatic Casual

Description: Loyal to Nohr, Iris finds herself at the crossroads once more. Not desiring to seek the outcomes of her birthright, Iris takes the situation into her own hands to stop this ceaseless conflict.
FE14%20-%20Corrin.png

Corrin (3), Truth, Cavalier // Dark Blood, +STR, -RES // Azura // Lunatic Casual

Skills: Dragon Fang, Sol, Aegis, Draconic Curse, Hoshido

Description: After witnessing the horrors of war on both sides, Corrin now sees his true path. He refuses to align with either kingdom and seeks to seize his own destiny.
"Azura, I am coming. Please, just wait for me..."

I see that you have named one of your characters Stravos,Is that a pun for the eyepatch?

@ JayTheKing

I'm afraid I know little of the actual meaning of Stravos, besides a general google search for the name. (Apparently Stavros means "Cross" in Greek.)

I mainly just chose the name because it sounded cool.

This is amazing! Thank you so much!

How did you make this? It's DIVINE!

HTML5 Canvas + Javascript \o/

Sorry to ask but is it possible that you can make one of these for Robin of Fire Emblem Awakening!

I do have access to the Robin rips, and I do plan on making a Robin port.

However, I plan on ironing out all the bugs and add a help menu first, since there's still a number of people who have issues with the default algorithm even on Chrome and since I can't detect what works on each individual machine and what doesn't, I'm going to just add a menu to let you switch it yourself. So that'll come first. The Robin rips I have access to are spritesheets rather than individual images, so I also have to decide whether to just load the one robin sheet or to cut up the pictures. It'll come, though.

I'm wondering. Are the hair colours rips, or are they estimations based on the colours observed in the in-game creation screen?​

Several of them don't seem to match with footage - e.g. the cyan hair (26) looks somewhat minty-er here than in recordings.

Or is that just the result of the overlay/hard light thing? Or maybe the game's creation screen has some weird lighting effects on the portraits idk

​

​

Edited by Twylis

I'm wondering. Are the hair colours rips, or are they estimations based on the colours observed in the in-game creation screen?​

Several of them don't seem to match with footage - e.g. the cyan hair (26) looks somewhat minty-er here than in recordings.

Or is that just the result of the overlay/hard light thing? Or maybe the game's creation screen has some weird lighting effects on the portraits idk

​

​

tumblr_inline_nqmdvyi5LY1rtdtxt_540.png

I worked off of these colors here. The filter could have something to do with it as well-I'm not sure what exactly was the filter that IS used internally, and overlay/hard light are the two I know of that can achieve a similar result, so it's what I went with. Overlay's colors are a bit brighter than Hard Light's, so there's already a discrepancy there already. I might go through the video and try to at least match up the colors a bit more later, though.

Edited by Thor Odinson

Thank you for making this, it's really awesome!

These are the designs I really like so far, though they'll probably be different once I actually get the game.

Nohr

Female

nohr.pngnohr%202.png

Male

nohr%203.pngdownload.png

Hoshido

Female

hoshido.pngdownload%201.png

Male

hoshido%202.pnghoshido%203.png

Third Path

Female

truth.pngtruth%202.png

Male

truth%203.pngdownload%202.png

Hoshido

Hoshido.png

Name - Flynn

Background - Considered a Prodigy and "Special" at a young age he was shunned by what few peers he had from within the Nohrian Court and despite the warmth from his siblings he couldn't help but feel fear from them as well. There was also a strange lingering feeling at the back of his mind which constantly reminded him that things weren't right, that he didn't belong in Nohr. Flynn rightfully chose to keep such thoughts to himself but every day that feeling would grow stronger...

Hoshido%20F.png

Name - Elizie

Background - Even at a young age Elizie was always the rebel who constantly escaped her "cage" to explore. Of course she never got far from the castle grounds and was always caught rather quickly, however this never dissuaded her from trying once more even after an incident where a strange creature scarred her face. Though her Nohrian siblings seem to mean well the fact that they were free to go where they wished while she couldn't always made her suspicious and jealous of them, especially when they would help to return her to her cage after her "escapes". Thus despite being a Nohrian Princess she always felt alone, even when with her siblings, within Nohr and at night she would often dream of a family and life that was stolen from her only to wake up in her cage.

Nohr

n.png

Name - Victor

Background - Despite having forgotten his past completely Victor chose not to despair but to instead create new memories with his Nohrian siblings. Though he always felt different, and hated how he was caged by his "father", he bonded greatly with his siblings who seemed to disagree with their father's treatment of him. Despite his qualms against the war Victor always advocated for a chance to prove himself though the truth was that he just wished to be free and to be able to fight alongside and protect his beloved siblings.

Nohr%20F.png

Name - Cassandra

Background - As far as she can remember life bored her a great deal, mostly due to her caged lifestyle. Thus she has only really known, at least as far as she can remember before things get fuzzy, is her servants, her beloved siblings and their father. Thus she's not very trusting of the words of strangers nor those who would speaking badly of her cherished ones. However, despite feeling only warmth for her siblings all she feels towards her father is contempt and hatred.

Edited by Pretty_Handsome

I find this to be a fitting avatar protagonist for Fire Emblem Fates Conquest.

ADD: One more based off of Robin's yellow coloring in Smash Bros. Might use this one in third path?

post-16592-0-11377900-1435451590_thumb.png

post-16592-0-94230200-1435452171_thumb.png

Edited by Tamarsamar

Okay those of you who use Firefox, check if it still works, I seem to have fixed whatever was wrong with it (it was something really dumb of me lol)

If it works for all FF users then I can finally stop working on this bit \o/

Okay those of you who use Firefox, check if it still works, I seem to have fixed whatever was wrong with it (it was something really dumb of me lol)

If it works for all FF users then I can finally stop working on this bit \o/

Works perfect for me on Firefox. Thanks for your hard work.

Works perfect for me on Firefox. Thanks for your hard work.

Awesome!

Alright. This should be the last update. I went and matched the colors closer to what's on Gamexplain's videos. I think that's all.

Robin will happen at some point.

The more I look at it, the more I want to have Rapunzel hairs for MaleKamui. ;-(

I wonder if it would be possible to hack the game for that ?...

I absolutely like the eyepatch, I'm not sure if this even an eyepatch, but I love it !

Edited by B.Leu

Aw nuts, with increased accuracy comes me not knowing which I prefer

​

​Kamui_A.pngKamui_B.png

​

​The teal contrasts with the skin tone better and I generally prefer dark hair in female designs, but the cyan contrasts with the outfit more and results in a look somewhat reminiscent of a Shiny Mega Gardevoir.

​decisions decisions

Also, male design

Kamui_M.png

​

First off, wow...brownie points to the ones who made this, this is amazing. Second, Nohr avatar! (Sorry if the quality is bad)

post-16237-0-07523000-1435503051_thumb.jpg

Name: Senza Alliance: Nohr Second class: Wyvern rider

Description: An uncalled for punishment left her right eye blind and removed. Though she wears an eye patch, she somewhat despises it as it is a memory of that incident. When she finds herself in the precense of love, she almost gets drunk off of it.

Has a hidden special power or Seriously in need of a spouse

Birthday is July 13

Once again, I want to thank the creator for making this

Edited by Wolfie (Noheart)

If you want M/F Robins faster somebody cut up those Robin spritesheets for me

http://www.spriters-resource.com/3ds/fireemblemawakening/

otherwise I'd have to write a different algorithm to draw robin based on the spritesheet and frankly that's a pain in the ass

Like I'll eventually get to it if nobody does it for me but I also have a 10-6 job so I can't exactly just cut pictures all day

Edited by Thor Odinson

​Here's the smallest FeMU

​They're all supposed to be 256x256, right? Like in the sheet?

​

​also hot kicking criminy this is boring

Edit; did the other two female sizes, will probably do males at some point later

post-14590-0-34103300-1435516588_thumb.png

post-14590-0-40335000-1435516589_thumb.png

post-14590-0-11017100-1435516591_thumb.png

post-14590-0-86521200-1435516592_thumb.png

post-14590-0-34219100-1435516594_thumb.png

post-14590-0-67763300-1435516595_thumb.png

post-14590-0-70170200-1435516596_thumb.png

post-14590-0-29848800-1435516597_thumb.png

post-14590-0-76406000-1435516598_thumb.png

post-14590-0-75847700-1435516599_thumb.png

post-14590-0-48501500-1435522534_thumb.png

post-14590-0-74147700-1435522535_thumb.png

post-14590-0-86290400-1435522536_thumb.png

post-14590-0-04804900-1435522538_thumb.png

post-14590-0-18978900-1435522539_thumb.png

post-14590-0-79187700-1435522540_thumb.png

post-14590-0-00119000-1435522543_thumb.png

post-14590-0-37974100-1435522545_thumb.png

post-14590-0-02502100-1435522547_thumb.png

post-14590-0-20787100-1435522548_thumb.png

post-14590-0-91306800-1435522567_thumb.png

post-14590-0-88106800-1435522568_thumb.png

post-14590-0-41661700-1435522569_thumb.png

post-14590-0-63734800-1435522570_thumb.png

post-14590-0-70134000-1435522571_thumb.png

post-14590-0-33725200-1435522573_thumb.png

post-14590-0-99602200-1435522574_thumb.png

post-14590-0-20310200-1435522576_thumb.png

post-14590-0-98786300-1435522577_thumb.png

post-14590-0-65111300-1435522579_thumb.png

Edited by Twylis

I tried to go for customisation options that weren't used quite as often as some others. That is the face in Alma's case, the face of Ezrah, as well as the hair of Mana. I have to say: They look quite good once I figured out a personality for their respective Avatars! =)

Nohr

16i6peu.jpg

Main File

Name: Alma
Description: A mature, young woman who was raised to become a face of the population and role model. Alma learned to behave herself, yet suffers from a lack of self-confidence. Her actions were never her own, which led her to behave mostly like a doll, doing everything that the country expects from her. Alma is especially bad at making choices because of this. She expresses a love for martial arts, though deemed herself unworthy of wielding a sword up until her Nohrian siblings showed their support. Alma sees Camilla as her role model in terms of beauty and wishes to be as good at using a sword as her brother Marx.

4qga34.jpg

Name: Ezrah
Description: A goody-two-shoes with a tendency to over-complicate things. There is no easy answer to anything for him. He bugs his siblings constantly, which leads to him getting ignored when he gets ahead of himself again. But sometimes Elise helps him and they annoy their siblings together. Ezrah is a really reliable guy aside from his attention-seeking antics, though, and loves to train with Marx. He also quite enjoys some tea time.

Hoshido

11i0cue.jpg

Main File

Name: Mana
Description: She is slow, loves to sleep and daydream and is, in general, everything but the perfect princess. Mana's hair is unkempt and as wild as her inner spirit, though her motivation doesn't live up to it. When her daydreams get the better of her, however, she tends to slip away from the castle to find a great place to nap. This often leads to her injuring herself whilst climbing up a wall or lurking through alleyways, but it also gives her the sense of freedom that she always longed for, yet is so far away.

Edited by Fallen Cloud