Thor Odinson

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I beat you to it by two days

This looks like an evil angry toddler or something

CIgFh4WWwAAm-XR.png

You know what... That would possibly be my waifu.

Speaking of Waifu/Husbando's...... Soon my friends... soon the Awards will come.

You know what... That would possibly be my waifu.

Speaking of Waifu/Husbando's...... Soon my friends... soon the Awards will come.

I'm not sure wether to be proud of myself or horrified at what i've just read

This is amazing~

And it's very fun taking a gander at what people have come up with!

MY BLUE! :D And my red eyes! x3

WcHpXoQ.png

edited because i gotta be different

1) LEFT EYE, MIRROR INVERSIONS BE DAMNED

2) The ONE hairstyle I like for myself is body-locked.

3) Why the hell can't tall girls be flat-chested? :|

Why does "height" always seem to correlate with "breast size" in character customization? /complain

Thank you for putting this much effort into making this, Lumi! It's great!

I have a tendency to get too attached to certain avatar designs, so she'll probably be my avatar for all my main runs in Nohr, Hoshido and the third path.

As for her name, I either name the avatar after the default name or myself, since it feels weird for me to be giving a different name, haha. I'll probably stick to Elif. (:

vFUVNV8.png?1

• 2 weeks later...

Two more avatars, they made this soooo addicting

post-16237-0-87783500-1436536957_thumb.png
Name: Hiro Alliance: Hoshido Main class: White Blood Second class: Rod knight Asset: HP Flaw: Speed

Skills Equipped (May change): Hoshido, Dragon Fang, TomeBreaker, Servants Joy, Breaking Sky
Description: As a child he would protect his siblings, and still does to this day. Though he may not feel the comfort of Nohr like Senza, he still chooses to not lay a finger on his Nohrian family. That is not to say that he can let Nohr go off so easily, as he carries a disabled right arm because of it.
Has a hidden special power or Most likely to sleep on dirt
Birthday is May 27th

post-16237-0-28732800-1436538128_thumb.png

Name: Vix (Or Vixy) Alliance: None (Invisible Kingdom) Main class: White Blood Second class: Pegasus Warrior Asset: Speed Flaw: Luck

Skills Equipped (May change): Hoshido, Astra, Lethality, Soar, Eastern Heart
Description: Mentally scarred for life would be what most people would think of her. A mental "Accident" made her talk and think about half her real age. That is not to say she doesn't have her mature moments, as she does decide to break away from both of her families and start digging deeper.
Has a hidden special power or The most unladylike
Birthday is January 19th

Edited by Wolfie (Noheart)

All of these customizers are awesome. Will you make a Kris customizer as well?

Probably not, unless someone gets me all the assets

And it's gonna be a while if they do because I have other things to do

All of these customizers are awesome. Will you make a Kris customizer as well?

Probably not, unless someone gets me all the assets

And it's gonna be a while if they do because I have other things to do

Well, If it does happen, you could call it KRIS-tomiser!

Edited by AwesomeSauce

Nohr/Invisible Kingdom - Teresa (My main unit and the character I made considered to be my own canon Fates Avatar)

tumblr_nrdc8fYEON1u79rh7o2_400.png

Hoshido - Tomoe

tumblr_nrdc8fYEON1u79rh7o3_400.png

Nohr - Breccan

tumblr_nrdc8fYEON1u79rh7o5_400.png

Hoshido/Invisible Kingdom - Lorkan (Main Mamui I guess ... )

tumblr_nrdc8fYEON1u79rh7o4_400.png

Edited by Mox

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much for creating this! Now I won't have to spend 30 minutes on customizing once I got this game in NA.

Also I can't choose between female Kamui's Hair 4 and Hair 9 TAT help

58BMO8r.png

VKkEBQk.png

FYI Male Kamui decided

CMLbdof.png

• 1 month later...

[spoiler=Hoshido potentials]QxmpQAU.png and 4st6TnH.png or v4R0is3.png (maybe Invisible Kingdom for third one?)

[spoiler=Nohrian potentials]UCv2S1u.png or JuHaFqu.png

Fantastic work though. Loads a funsies, way too much fun for someone like me. (Hello indecisiveness/millions of stories!)

• 3 months later...

Well, sure i can post mine as well lol

vsbiMZy.png or pv0oys8.png - Invisible

KprGX42.png or qgUU7vg.png - Nophr

V5qptkO.png - Derpshido

I'm mostly playing as a boys, however on my non-main saves i don't wanna loose any children so yeah, no really choice there :s

Edited by Eriotto

• 4 months later...

Since this thread isn't kill, I can share the My Units I made for Revelations, and for all three routes Lunatic. Might seem excessive, but with so many options...

[spoiler=spoiled for length]

FATES%20Kavi%20Musuko%20Nanda_zpscvxi8qzI called him Nanda, and he was who I went with for first time Revelations.

FATES%20Pravin%20Musuko%20Dhaval_zpsrztzThis will be for when I try Lunatic on Revelations, Dhaval.

[spoiler=Spoiled for length again]

And these two lovely lolis are for Lunatic Birthright and Lunatic Conquest respectively. Meet Rajani and Kanta!

FATES%20Vidya%20Musume%20Rajani_zps04cxiFATES%20Savitri%20Musume%20Kanta_zpst7qf

It really was fun to create these different My Units for different difficulties and paths!

wow am i ever late to this party, but thank you so much for making this!! this is really helpful, now i won't have to spend hours agonizing over customization options when i finally get the game for myself. here's my fem unit for the nohr route!

post-24319-0-91196700-1463817046_thumb.png

Name: Aila

Birthday: either mine (November 19) or April 24

Strength: Skill

Weakness: Luck?

Spouse: Niles

Description: Aila is truly a gentle soul at heart, but can come off as a bit of a nag or a worrywart at times. She is incredibly nurturing and devoted, which is a great factor in why she decides to stay with Nohr. A bit of a dreamer at times and can overreact or overthink worst case scenarios and end up becoming incredibly reclusive and lost in her own thoughts without voicing them aloud at all. Truthfully, the reason she devotes herself so much to others is because she dislikes herself and dwelling on her own qualities, as she believes she is unworthy of the praise of a noble compared to her siblings. She and Camilla are alike in that aspect, so Aila often seeks her for comfort. Enjoys music and stargazing very much and is prone to telling white lies.

[spoiler=My Avatar on Conquest~]Uqfva75.png

This is my Fates Avatar for Conquest. ^.^ I had a Hoshido one, but I accidentally deleted the profile she was on. She is basically just my Conquest avatar with dark blue hair and no scar to be honest. x3