Kamui Customizer v.1.0.6 [ROBINMAKER IS NOW LAUNCH]

Thor Odinson

wow am i ever late to this party, but thank you so much for making this!! this is really helpful, now i won't have to spend hours agonizing over customization options when i finally get the game for myself. here's my fem unit for the nohr route!

attachicon.gifMY KAMUI or aila.png

Name: Aila

Birthday: either mine (November 19) or April 24

Strength: Skill

Weakness: Luck?

Spouse: Niles

Description: Aila is truly a gentle soul at heart, but can come off as a bit of a nag or a worrywart at times. She is incredibly nurturing and devoted, which is a great factor in why she decides to stay with Nohr. A bit of a dreamer at times and can overreact or overthink worst case scenarios and end up becoming incredibly reclusive and lost in her own thoughts without voicing them aloud at all. Truthfully, the reason she devotes herself so much to others is because she dislikes herself and dwelling on her own qualities, as she believes she is unworthy of the praise of a noble compared to her siblings. She and Camilla are alike in that aspect, so Aila often seeks her for comfort. Enjoys music and stargazing very much and is prone to telling white lies.

I enjoyed reading your description and that is a cute looking avatar.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic