Is there actual marriage? Or marriage proposal?

HeartTranquil

Yes they actually get married and they don't wait till after game.

However, for what actually happens, well someone else would be better then me.

(I know what happens but it is hard and confusing to explain)

I mean Awakening, with the exception of Chrom, everyone seems to get married after the war ends.

Here, I'm seeing people suggesting marriage occurs immediately after S-rank - not proposal, but actual marriage.

So to be blunt, my question is do the characters actually consummate their marriage and the nextgen characters are actual natural produced offspring, rather than time-hopped characters from the future parents or alt-dimensions.

I mean Awakening, with the exception of Chrom, everyone seems to get married after the war ends.

Here, I'm seeing people suggesting marriage occurs immediately after S-rank - not proposal, but actual marriage.

So to be blunt, my question is do the characters actually consummate their marriage and the nextgen characters are actual natural produced offspring, rather than time-hopped characters from the future parents or alt-dimensions.

First off, I don´t own the game, so I apologize for not being able to give you a reliable answer.

The actual marriage thing, I believe it does occur. I haven´t been able to see it in the streams (I didn´t watch any completely) but there is a magazine scan (I´m not sure if it was a famitsu scan. I´m referring to the one that confirmed marriage and children were back) in which it showed some sort of cg in which the two characters appeared to be in the wedding ceremony (In the scan it was male Kamui and Felicia).

As for the children, I don´t really know how they appear, but I can assure it is not the natural /born-time passes- child is old enough to fight with you/ thing.

Need a definitive confirmation on this.

Because some of the AMIE lines after S-Supporting, doesn't feel like actual marriage actually occurred. You know what I mean.

Trust me, it happens. Some of them aren't instant but it happens down the line. (If it isn't outright confirmed, they do so at the end, where they describe the character after the great battles.)

Edited by iZallen

Trust me, it happens. Some of them aren't instant but it happens down the line. (If it isn't outright confirmed, they do so at the end, where they describe the character after the great battles.)

Ah I see.

So some marry right away after S-rank some do it after a while like when the war ends.

This makes sense now thanks.