God tier characters, both routes

Baronriggs

Welp, there goes the plan of getting Rinka with Silas for Mercenary/Sol. I'd imagine people who marry Kamui would only get their secondary class, though, since it'd be weird to get DP and its promotions?

Yeah, if someone marries Kamui the marriage seal will turn them into your secondary class. Same with Aqua (Pegasus Warrior) or the shapeshifters.

My Dragon Lord Shigure with tomebreaker lol

Edited by gayserbeam

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not a real FE game until you have a unit you want to do this to, right? :D Heck, I managed with Ronan in FE5 and Cecilia and Sophia in FE6 and Meg in FE10. If they could flourish, there's no way Rinkah can't do the same :)

Once I turned Navarre into my best unit on FE12 Lunatic. It will definitely happen.

And hey, once I get Rinka the skills I want her to have, then I can save her into the logbook and buy those skills off her saved version again, score!

Checked, and this is correct. Corrin's base class tree is available to both of their kids, but not to their spouse.

Yeah, if someone marries Kamui the marriage seal will turn them into your secondary class. Same with Aqua (Pegasus Warrior) or the shapeshifters.

Alright, cool. Fighter Mamui x Rinka is gonna be a thing, then.

I'm just glad to see we have a really good archer (Takumi) and a fairly decent one (Setsuna).

I will probably make use of them in every difficulty and if the Lunatic/+ modes are like New Mystery and Awakenings and favor bows. Having actual good people who start as bow units (like how Ryan and some were in New Mystery and not like Virion).

I think they may do pretty well.

On the Nohr side, who has the best Children?

I wold like to know so I can execute their Parents before they rebel.

Edited by Garon

On the Nohr side, who has the best Children?

I wold like to know so I can execute their Parents before they rebel.

Ah... Luna! Yes. Definitely Luna. Yes.

Ah... Luna! Yes. Definitely Luna. Yes.

Aren't Children tied to the Male parent this time though?

Or are you just meaning she gives the best growths to her off-spring?

Rinka does not seem that bad on paper, a +4 damage personal skill looks nice, seems to be one of the most solid personal skills, her problem seems to be her 45% STR growth tough, she has nice SKL and SPD growths, and also her classes are good,I have not played the game so what is your opinion on Rinka?

Pieri is going to be a insane unit as a Dark Falcon with her personal skill Killer Instinct buffing Strength, Magic, Skill and Speed +4 after taking out an enemy then Galeforce following up for another attack activating the skill again and then to finish things off Azura singing for her to attack again! Jesus this is going to be her best class (she can even use tomes in this class giving some sense to the magic buff).

Pieri is going to be a insane unit as a Dark Falcon with her personal skill Killer Instinct buffing Strength, Magic, Skill and Speed +4 after taking out an enemy then Galeforce following up for another attack activating the skill again and then to finish things off Azura singing for her to attack again! Jesus this is going to be her best class (she can even use tomes in this class giving some sense to the magic buff).

That'd require her to be a solo fighter.

Galeforce doesn't work with attack or guard stance. :|

It WILL not be good in Lunatic because developers themselves mentioned, "How is this even possible?" while playing it and losing, so we can assume Lunatic is much harder than Awakening's.

So... yeah, good luck with Galeforce Piere on Lunatic because it's not going to work.

That'd require her to be a solo fighter.

Galeforce doesn't work with attack or guard stance. :|

It WILL not be good in Lunatic because developers themselves mentioned, "How is this even possible?" while playing it and losing, so we can assume Lunatic is much harder than Awakening's.

So... yeah, good luck with Galeforce Piere on Lunatic because it's not going to work.

I see (I didn't know about the Galeforce not working with attack or guard stance), but I would still think it's worth doing because at the very least you can get rid of the weak defensive/low health enemies.

Edited by AbsoluteZer0Nova

Aren't Children tied to the Male parent this time though?

Or are you just meaning she gives the best growths to her off-spring?

Nope. Children are definitely tied to the mother. Just like the other games. Yes, definitely. Which is why if you're going to execute units to make sure they don't create a rebellious child, it is definitely the women you should look at. Not the men. This is definitely a thing that is true and not obfuscation in the least.

Nope. Children are definitely tied to the mother. Just like the other games. Yes, definitely. Which is why if you're going to execute units to make sure they don't create a rebellious child, it is definitely the women you should look at. Not the men. This is definitely a thing that is true and not obfuscation in the least.

Children are tied to fathers, but the hair colors are tied to mothers, you need to get out from under the rock you lives in.

I see (I didn't know about the Galeforce not working with attack or guard stance), but I would still think it's worth doing because at the very least you can get rid of the weak defensive/low health enemies.

Galeforce is the last skill available from Dark Falcon though, by the time you get it, it'd probably be "too late"

Children are tied to fathers, but the hair colors are tied to mothers, you need to get out from under the rock you lives in.

...In his post he claimed he wanted the information to execute the best parents so they couldn't rebel against him. His name and picture are both Garon. He was clearly roleplaying the question, so I roleplayed back by trying to mislead him to execute the wrong people. Relax.

Galeforce is the last skill available from Dark Falcon though, by the time you get it, it'd probably be "too late"

I'm still doing it because I want to have some class diversity. My classes for my Nohr route characters (excluding the children, Harold and Benoit):

Kamui (Dark Blood)
Azura (Songtress)
Xander (Paladin)
Camillia (Revenant Knight)
Leo (Dark Knight)
Elise (Rod Knight to Strategist)
Inigo (Mercenary to Hero)
Pieri (Cavalier to Dark Falcon) Was not planning on using her, but than I saw Dark Falcon.
Severa (Mercenary to Bow Knight)
Belka (Wyvern Rider to Wyvern Lord)
Odin (Dark Mage to Sorcerer) Higher skill growth than Nyx by 20 to activate Vengeance.
Zero (Outlaw to Adventurer)
Effie (Knight to General)
Cyrus (Cavalier to Great Knight) Higher skill growth than Pieri by 20 to activate Luna.
Kaze (Ninja to Elite Ninja)
Felicia (Maid)
Jakob (Butler)
Charlotte (Fighter to Berserker)
Nyx (Dark Mage to Witch)
Flannel (Garou to Managarm)

Some good units seemed to be the royal siblings, Effie, Azura (if you reclass her), and potentially the children (depending on your supports).

I'm pretty disappointed in Setsuna's growth rates though... not as much as Rinka's, but still. They can get nerfed pretty badly if you don't get lucky with the RNG goddess.

...In his post he claimed he wanted the information to execute the best parents so they couldn't rebel against him. His name and picture are both Garon. He was clearly roleplaying the question, so I roleplayed back by trying to mislead him to execute the wrong people. Relax.

I was actually curious about who were the best children

I'm pretty disappointed in Setsuna's growth rates though... not as much as Rinka's, but still. They can get nerfed pretty badly if you don't get lucky with the RNG goddess.

Her amazing speed will help in general thought, especially if you pick to make her fly on promo.

Same here, that Strength is kind of low. Not going to stop me from using and marrying her though. Probably going to take Mercenary as my alternate class, that way she can pick up Patient Assurance and Sol. Plus Bow Knight is far superior to Golden-kite Warrior when it comes to max stats. She would end up with good class skills too, with the two mentioned before, Bowfaire, and Prescient Victory from the Bowman line and the something else to round it out. Maybe Snake Venom to drop enemy HP after hitting them. Either way, I get the feeling I may use battle-saves to try and ensure her Strength doesn't get too shafted.

I know you can make Rinkah all kinds of powerful by class changing her and whatnot but I just want her to be an oni and a good one at that. Also with the new rng based growths being decided the moment you start the game, you can't just feed early kills for your weak units and reset until they get good level ups so characters like Hinata and Rinkah can't be saved from the Rng Goddess.

I know you can make Rinkah all kinds of powerful by class changing her and whatnot but I just want her to be an oni and a good one at that. Also with the new rng based growths being decided the moment you start the game, you can't just feed early kills for your weak units and reset until they get good level ups so characters like Hinata and Rinkah can't be saved from the Rng Goddess.

Can you go into more detail on that? So all of a character's level ups are decided when you start the game?

I was actually curious about who were the best children

I'm afraid I have no idea. The most I could respond to was the joke at the end, so I did. I hope somebody else can help you with the actual question in question.