What are your Planned S-Support pairings?

captchandler

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only plan on getting Hoshido, so here are my pairings (I haven't read a lot of supports yet, so they may change):

FeMU/Hinata
Ryoma/Rinkah
Subaki/Setsuna
Takumi/Orochi
Sakura/Tsukuyomi
Saizou/Kagerou
Kaze/Oboro
Silas/Hana
Asama/Hinoka
Jakob/Felicia
Nishiki/Azura

...I think that's all.

Edited by Shadowess

Anything that isn't Luna x Tsubaki.

I meant no offense, but Tsubaki really looks like Cordelia's male counterpart. They look... in the least, like siblings to me, if not father and daughter. It would be weird to pair them together. Very very weird...

I'd stay loyal with Owain/Inigo x Severa. If I ever want a Cordelia 2.0 I'd just pick Hinoka for Tsubaki.

I'm going to play MaMu just to get together with Azura. I heard they have 12 support conversations compared to others who only have 4.

I wish there's more love for FeMu. :(

Edited by Rin

Spoilers'd for length. As others have said, I will definitely be changing these at the drop of a hat if I don't find the support conversations (or the hair colors) involved satisfactory, however.

M!Kamui x Zero. I want to marry Zero hardcore, but the knowledge that I will be missing out on kids hits me hard, so I'm just going to do it first so I won't miss Kanna and Eponine as much as I would once I get to know them. Furthermore, I like having a husband who can heal me when I need it.

Jakob x Nyx. Nyx so far seems like she might be the FEif character I will identify with the most, and I have an enormous crush on Jakob, so marrying the two feels right. Nyx's high MAG will also benefit Dia/ Dea/ Deere/ whateverthehellhisnameis, and give him Dark Mage and Outlaw for great versatility.
Silas x Camilla. I adore Silas and I've become quite fond of Camilla the more we've learned about her. I might make my Kamui look kind of like Silas too, just to give Camilla a bit more reason to fall for him. Also, Sophie looks like she'd be quite at home aboard a Wyvern.
Kaze x Mozume. Midoriko is one of my favorite kids, so I'm passing her Mozume's Bowman class and Aptitude skill. I have absolutely no idea how Kaze and Mozume will get along, but I kind of have this weird feeling they might do all right for each other, so I'm willing to give it a shot.
Odin x Elise. Owain in FEA was my dedicated #1 husbando. Elise is already my #1 absolute favorite character in FEif and she deserves nothing but the best. It feels seriously weird to marry Owain to anybody who isn't Colette (my FEA FeMU,) but if it's going to be anybody, there's nobody I'd rather it be than Elise. Plus, she'll turn Ophelia into a BEAST.
Flannel x Effie. Something about the idea of this pairing just makes me chuckle. It seems like it would result in a totally boss Velour, too, adding Great Knight tanking onto Managarmr survivability and damage.
Xander x Azura. I'm a little skeptical about how much I'll actually like this pairing, but if I can stomach it then I can make Siegbert a Pegasus Warrior (I think?) and from there a Golden Kite, which would be fabulous, especially with Azura's high ATK. I'm not sure what Shigure gets out of this, but... Golden Kite Siegbert!
Leo x Felicia. Felicia's MAG isn't ideal for Foleo (whom I already adore unconditionally,) but she'll give him Mercenary and help pull up his awful LUC, which is much appreciated. I'm not the biggest fan of Felicia or Leo, TBQH, but I have the sneaking suspicion that they might be really cute together, which would soften my attitude considerably.
Lazward x Berka. I'm really not sure how this pairing is going to turn out. I like Lazward and Berka both so far, but I can't really envision how this is going to play out; I just really want both of them married to somebody and they kind of got paired up by default. Still, Wyvern Lord Soleil... I can get behind that.
Arthur x Luna. I'll be honest, I HATE Severa, but she has Pegasus Warrior and a Falcon Knight Lutz is too great a lure for me to resist. (I could pair Arthur with Azura, but I'm not sure about giving Lutz that blue hair. Seems like it would clash with the colors of his mask.) And who knows? Maybe the supports for this pairing will redeem Luna for me enough to change my tune.
Benoit x Charlotte. It seems cliche, since the two work together, but I need to marry Benoit to somebody and Charlotte seems like she'll do good things for Ignis's usability. I'm hoping the supports will be cute, but if they're not, I'll probably shuffle things around to put Xander with Berka, Lazward with Charlotte, Arthur with Azura, and Benoit with Luna and see if that turns out any better.

Edited by Luninareph

A+ supports are just platonic. They don't result in kids. It's basically just giving people extra pair up benefits. No conversations either.

Well does that mean you can have an A+ and a S rank at the same time. Because that would make things so much easier

Well does that mean you can have an A+ and a S rank at the same time. Because that would make things so much easier

A character can only pick one same sex buddy among his or her available options to reach A+ rank once the two of them hit A rank,it doesn't affect one's S rank pairing and its a unilateral choice as well.

For example,you can have Odin A+ towards Leon,while having Leon pick Zero as his A+ target,then finally Zero go A+ for Odin on top of these,and all of them would still be able to S rank aka get marry with someone else.

A character can only pick one same sex buddy among his or her available options to reach A+ rank once the two of them hit A rank,it doesn't affect one's S rank pairing and its a unilateral choice as well.

For example,you can have Odin A+ towards Leon,while having Leon pick Zero as his A+ target,then finally Zero go A+ for Odin on top of these,and all of them would still be able to S rank aka get marry with someone else.

So my op builds for the 3rd route are saved thank you

I'm about to get the game, so these are what I'll be using for my 3 playthroughs

Hoshido:

Kamui (White Blood) x Hinoka (Falcon Warrior) - Kanna (White Blood)
Ryoma (Trueblade) x Azura (Singer) - Shigure (Golden-Kite Warrior), Shinonome (Holy Lancer)
Takumi (Holy Bowman) x Oboro (Holy Lancer) - Kisaragi (Holy Bowman)
Subaki (Holy-Kite Warrior) x Sakura (War Priestess) - Matoi (Falcon Warrior)
Hinata (Trueblade) x Hana (Weapon Master) - Hisame (Trueblade)
Asama (Mountain Preist) x Setsuna (Holy Bowman) - Mitama (War Priestess)
Nishiki (Nine-Tailed Fox) x Rinkah (Shura) - Kinu (Nine-Tailed Fox)
Saizou (Elite Ninja) x Kagerou (Puppeteer) - Gurei (Elite Ninja)
Tsukuyomi (Basara) x Orochi (Exorcist) - Syalla (Exorcist)
Nohr:
Kamui (Dark Blood) x Camilla (Revenant Knight) - Kanna (Dark Blood)
Xander (Paladin) x Azura (Singer) - Siegbert (Paladin), Shigure (Falcon Warrior)
Leo (Dark Knight) x Nyx (Sorcerer) - Foleo (Strategist)
Arthur (Brave Hero) x Effie (Great Knight) - Lutz (Wyvern Lord)
Benoit (General) x Charlotte (Berserker) - Ignis (General)
Lazwald (Brave Hero) x Pieri (Paladin) - Soleil (Brave Hero)
Zero (Adventurer) x Luna (Bow Knight) - Eponine (Adventurer)
Odin (Sorcerer) x Belka (Wyvern Lord) - Ophelia (Sorcerer)
Flannel (Managarm) x Elise (Strategist) - Velour (Managarm)
3rd Path:
Kamui x Azura
Kaze x Felicia
Silas x Mozume
Ryoma x Elise
Xander x Sakura
Hana x Arthur
Subaki x Effie
Leo x Hinoka
Asama x Luna
Setsuna x Odin
Takumi x Camilla
Oboro x Zero
Hinata x Belka
Rinkah x Flannel
Nishiki x Nyx
Saizou x Pieri
Kagerou x Lazwald
Orochi x Benoit
Tsukuyomi x Charlotte

Kamui x Azura

Kaze x Felicia
Silas x Mozume
Ryoma x Elise
Xander x Sakura
Hana x Arthur
Subaki x Effie
Leo x Hinoka
Asama x Luna
Setsuna x Odin
Takumi x Camilla
Oboro x Zero
Hinata x Belka
Rinkah x Flannel
Nishiki x Nyx
Saizou x Pieri
Kagerou x Lazwald
Orochi x Benoit
Tsukuyomi x Charlotte

Interracial babies ftw!

I'll pair my units up based on support and hair colours. For my first Nohr playthrough I'm planning:

f!Kamui x Silas - Because I really like Sophie. *laugh*
Azura x Kaze - Shigure and Midoriko seem cute as siblings to me.
Xander x Effie - Out of the available candidates Effie makes for the best potential queen IMO.

Elise x Flannel - Because they both have such adorable personalities.

Charlotte x Benoit - I was surprised at how nice their support is.

Arthur x Berka - Ditto for nice support.

Luna x Lazward - Severa x Inigo.

Zero x Pieri - Just because I can't really see them together with any of the other characters.

And I can't decide how to pair up the other characters yet. I wanted to pair up Leo and Flora for a blue haired Foleo, until I found out that isn't possible. :'(

I haven't seen the growth rates yet, so I'll probably change a lot of these when I get the game.

HOSHIDO:

F!Avatar x Nishiki

Ryoma x Azura

Hinoka x Silas

Takumi x Oboro

Sakura x Subaki

Hinata x Hana

Tsukuyomi x Orochi

Kaze x Setsuna

Asama x Kagerou

Saizou x Felicia

Jakob x Rinkah

NOHR:

F!Avatar x Flannel

Xander x Felicia

Camilla x Odin

Leo x Nyx

Elise x Silas

Lazward x Azura

Arthur x Charlotte

Benoit x Belka

Zero x Effie

Jakob x Pieri

Kaze x Luna

Edited by Yatogami

Everyone x everyone (that they can S rank) eventually, no matter how many runs I have to do. The only ones I have any real attachment to are Ryoma/Kagerou and Shinonome/Matoi, so far. There are other pairings that I really like but they can't S rank.

I do have a list of pairings that I created for the sake of making the best children, but that's only for one playthrough.

Nohr Route:
Kamui + Flora = Kanna
Xander + Charlotte = Siegbert
Lazwald + Camilla = Soliel
Leo + Effie = Foleo
Arthur + Elise = Lutz
Odin + Nyx = Ophelia
Zero + Luna = Eponine
Benoit + Belka = Ignis
Flannel + Pieri = Velour
Hoshido Route:
Yukimura + Kamui = Kanna
Ryoma + Hana = Shinonome
Subaki + Hinoka = Matoi
Takumi + Oboro = Kisaragi
Hinata + Sakura = Hisame
Saizou + Kagerou = Gurei
Asama + Orochi = Mitama
Tsukuyomi + Rinkah = Syalla
Nishiki + Setsuna = Kinu

Both Routes:

Cyrus + Azura = Shigure and Zoffy
Joker + Mozume = Deere
Suzukaze + Felicia = Midoriko
Edited by AbsoluteZer0Nova

I only have Harold/Elfie S-Ranked as of right now, but I'm working on... (Nohrian)

Femui/Suzukaze (A) = Green-haired family!

Joker/Severa (A) = Red-headed Deere!

Nyx/Owain (A) = Sorceror family!

Cyrus/Elise (A) (It was never my intention to marry off the baby sister, but the unstoppable duo just got away from me; this pair kicks a** during battles.) = Sophiscated-looking blond-haired Sophie...?

Inigo/Pieri (B) = Blue-haired Soleil!

Charlotte/Benoit (B) = Just because...?

Zero/Camilla (C-Rank) = Because I wanted a purple-haired Eponine, haha!

I'm trying to figure out who to pair Marx, Aqua, Leon, and Flannel, with. I was thinking Aqua/Flannel, Leon/Belka, and Marx/Felicia (brown-haired Siegbert would look okay), but I don't know yet... That'd give me a lot of blue-haired kids, haha!

Edited by flannnnnnel

Here are my planned pairings (at least in Hoshido):

Bunko (Avatar)X Asyura
Oboro X Takumi
Hana X Jakob
Hinoka X Kaze
Sakura X Nishiki
Rinkah X Ryoma
Kagerou X Saizou
Orochi X Silas
Azura X Asama
Setsuna X Hinata
Mozume X Tsukuyomi

Edited by TheGhosteon

Might as well.

[spoiler=Hoshido]F!Kamui X Takumi
Azura X Ryoma
Subaki X Sakura
Kaze X Hinoka
Silas X Mozume
Jacob X Felicia
Saizou X Rinkah
Hana X Asama
Hinata X Setsuna
Tsukoyomi X Kagerou
Nishiki X Oboro
Whoever's left gets eachother. Unsre for children.

[spoiler=Nohr]M!Kamui X Zero

Luna X Odin

Lazward X Elise

Xander X Charlotte

Effie X Silas

Kaze X Azura

Camilla X Jacob

I don't know what else I want xD

For the third path I want the royals to marry eachother and my M!Kamui will marry Azura :)